Are Men Better Drivers?

while 24% of men, but only 16% of women, admitted to using hand-held mobiles while at the wheel.

Meaning the women lied more than the men in that survey. When I'm out jogging, I'll sometimes tally the cars going by. Men, about 25% are on the phone. Women, around 50%. At least during evening rush hour. At other times, phone use is less.

With a man and woman in the car, the man should generally drive. Why?

Two women talking will look at each other.

Two men talking will focus on the horizon somewhere, being direct eye contact is aggression.

So, the man drives, he's looking down the road, the woman is looking at him, everyone is happy.

The woman drives, she's looking at the man, and the man is looking down the road and screaming "TRUCK! TRUCK!".

Oh, there's also the old joke, about how women are bad at estimating distance because they're always getting told that this much (hold thumb and forefinger 4 inches apart) is 8 inches.

I don't think so, buddy. Full misogyny on display. :D Auto insurance companies would know and that is why they charge young men more for car insurance. They are more aggressive and more risk takers behind the wheel and are responsible for more accidents.

Forum List

Back