Are Jewish Americans Ruining FLIRTING in America?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
A lot of really ugly Jewish Americans have been exposed as being sexual predators, rapists, etc.

Is the misbehavior of these really ugly dudes who repulse women making us normal people more self conscious as to how we interact with the opposite sex?

A lot of really ugly Jewish Americans have been exposed as being sexual predators, rapists, etc.

Is the misbehavior of these really ugly dudes who repulse women making us normal people more self conscious as to how we interact with the opposite sex?

You do not need to touch a woman to flirt with her. Is Trump and Moore a jew?

Penelope, if I grabbed your flabby ass at a party would you consider that a flirt or assault or a random act of kindness?

Penelope, if I grabbed your flabby ass at a party would you consider that a flirt or assault or a random act of kindness?

One, my butt is not flabby, and two, I'd consider it as an assault and slap your face and perhaps kick you in the groin. You could just as easy tap me on the shoulder and ask me to dance.

If you consider grabbing a woman's ass as flirting, you need to find someone to teach you to flirt. Flirting does not involves grabbing anyone's ass, tits or pussy. If you wave your dick at someone, you are not flirting.

It's because their women are all ugly as well.

You don't know how to flirt do you?

If you do it right, you wont have to lay a figure on her and she will be ripping your clothes off.

One, my butt is not flabby, and two, I'd consider it as an assault and slap your face and perhaps kick you in the groin. You could just as easy tap me on the shoulder and ask me to dance.

Can he dance?

If you do it right, you wont have to lay a figure on her and she will be ripping your clothes off.

I agree, but I'm not sure about ripping his clothes off. :)

Oh I'd never. But I'm happily married to a beautiful woman. You can do as you wish:)

I agree, but I'm not sure about ripping his clothes off. :)

Oh I'd never. But I'm happily married to a beautiful woman. You can do as you wish:)

In my case a man.:)

It's because their women are all ugly as well.

Really?

8e3d025c3e7b36da9791a48cc77855fc.jpg

3BAA9E4D00000578-0-image-a-53_1482849030474.jpg

israeli_defense_girls_7.jpg

Flirting is quite different from inappropriate behavior. If you can't flirt without sticking your hand up someone's skirt, then I suggest you get a mastectomy or something.

Flirting is quite different from inappropriate behavior. If you can't flirt without sticking your hand up someone's skirt, then I suggest you get a mastectomy or something.

If that's the case, I'd also recommend avoiding Scotland

If that's the case, I'd also recommend avoiding Scotland

Potentially encourage such people to go to Scotland, it's more than usual on a Friday night out there.

Forum List

Back