Are Gay Clubs/Bath Houses Regular Passive-Aggressive Killing Floors?

Randy Shilts wrote these excerpts from an article reprinted below for the May 13, 1982 edition of The Chronicle. Randy Shilts was a gay journalist who was known for his dogged loyalty to the truth, even when it hurt to hear.. the term "GRID" was the old term for HIV/AIDS. It stood for "Gay Related Immune Deficiency".

Randy Shilts warned early about 'baffling diseases' in gay men
A 45-year-old San Francisco man looked at the purple spots covering his arms, face and chest and contemplated the death sentence they might foreshadow..."Every time I see a new spot, I think I'm a step closer to death," said Jerry, a former waiter. "I don't even look in the mirror any more."
Jerry is a victim of one of a series of baffling diseases hitting primarily gay men with increasing frequency across the country...

..The numbers of gay men struck by the GRID disease passed epidemic proportions long ago and are now frightening public health officials for a number of reasons.-- In the 11 months since the first American case of a rare skin cancer known as Kaposi's sarcoma was reported to federal authorities, the cancer and the other GRID illnesses have reportedly struck 335 Americans, almost all of them gay, killing 136 -- a higher death toll than both toxic shock syndrome and Legionnaire's disease combined...

...-- Public health officials are also discovering that a laundry list of other strange diseases are striking gay men, apparently associated with a dysfunction of the patient's immune systems. These "opportunistic" diseases now account for one-sixth of GRID victims...

...-- Even more mysterious than the fact that these diseases are attacking a group with few if any common genetic physical or racial characteristics is the fact that the geographic regions where GRID victims have been found are so isolated. About half come from New York, with another quarter split almost evenly between Los Angeles and San Francisco. The remaining quarter is scattered throughout smaller centers of gay populations around the country...

...What causes this short circuit of the immune system among such a specific demographic group? Federal health officials ran profiles of 130 risk factors on the GRID victims through a computer and found that the typical patient had about twice the sexual activity of a normal American gay male, tending to be involved in bathhouses and esoteric sexual activities...

...Complicating the search is the fact that several sets of roommates and lovers have come down with the same GRID disease, leading some researchers to suggest that a viral agent may be involved...

They were freaking out about 335 Americans having HIV back then. Now we accept well over a million people with it without a passing comment. Indeed there seems to be a deafening silence about HIV/AIDS as the LGBT propaganda machine strangles our legal system into mainstreaming the bath house/ quick-sex club culture into the mainstream.

These bath houses and clubs exist in the LGBT community for one predominant reason, and everybody knows it. They are for quick, anonymous sex hook ups; the type that carry the highest risk for HIV transmission. Why? Because the loveless LGBT sex culture doesn't care about the unknown semen receptacle. They are there merely for immediate physical release/amusement. And so, these clubs and establishments exist to passively murder thousands of gays each year. Meanwhile people mourn the more acute deaths of just 49 of them. I think it's time people start mourning the thousands too; and why they are dying..

There is a real discussion to be had about the issue of safe sex and gay men.

Then why isn't the Church of LGBT having it, loud and proud? Does the discussion of the promiscuity rampant among the LGBT parishioners, and their penchant for quick anonymous sex hookups at clubs like "Pulse" interfere with the public's new love affair with your neo-religion?

Yes, guilty as charged. I want all practices that spread HIV rampantly to be curbed. Just like Randy Shilts did. He died of AIDS himself as he plead with his community to stop the madness. Their reception of him? They spat on him as he walked down the streets of the blue district in San Francisco.

So, who is it that's trying to passive-aggressively kill gays? Gays themselves. They are suicidal, rampant with co-morbid mental illness, and misery loves company. Get to the heart of THAT and you'll save more people.

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

Last edited:
How astute. Want to talk about HIV/AIDS and bath houses or gay clubs Syriusly?

Like I said- there is a serious discussion to be had- just not with you.

But there is no real discussion to be had regarding the issue with Silhouette- as her only goal is to attack gay men.

IF she could ensure that only gay men- and all gay men- got AID's- she would be for AIDs- and even riskier sex.

She doesn't care that thousands of gay men have AID's or that they are dying. They are just another one of her props for attacking homosexuals

You are the one refusing to discuss how bath houses and clubs kill gays, not me. Suppressing the truth is an accessory to murder. You would have been one of the people in SF who spat on gay journalist Randy Shilts as he walked down the street, calling him a "traitor" for wanting the hubs of the spread of deadly HIV to be shut down.

It's both sad and ironic he himself died of AIDS as the bathhouses stayed open and the curve for new HIV cases became and remains exponential; directly proportional to the level of gay promiscuity inherent in your cult.

Poor Sil is terribly upset that she can't use all those dead bodies in Orlando and her terrorist pals to push gays back into the closet. :crybaby:

An oldie, but the opening line is just superb. ~ Getting it Straight: HIV as a Gay Disease Is a Myth That Refuses to Die

"HIV is a gay disease." This is a myth that refuses to die. Misinformation, fear, ignorance and media sensationalism continue to fuel this myth in America. For every one person like me trying to tell the truth about HIV transmission, there seems to be a dozen shrieking, simpleminded, natural-born dullards with a staggering inability to grasp reality.

HIV is not a gay disease. Nope. All of us are at risk in getting HIV from unsafe sex or other modes of blood to blood contact, like sharing needles. Television talk shows and all those fundamentalist/conservative/family values groups are chock full of flaky, clueless lightweights who made up their minds twenty years ago that HIV is a product of the so-called "gay lifestyle" and it's God's wrath on homosexuals. These poor creatures are so invested in this myth that they are incapable of hearing the truth. They continue to spew their self-righteous, delusional feculence to the detriment of all humanity. They are, in fact, shameless, insidious prevaricators driven solely by their irrational loathing and fear of homosexuality."

[...]

"The truth is that 16,000 people worldwide are infected with HIV every single day (World Health Organization). They are not all gay. In the United States, HIV infection rates have held steady at 40,000 per year, but recent preliminary data suggests those rates are on the rise. They are not all gay. African-American and Hispanic women together represent less than one-fourth of all U.S. women, but account for more than three-fourths (76%) of AIDS cases among women in this country (CDC Update, 6/98). Women now account for 43% of all HIV infected people over the age of 15 (New York Times, 11/98). In just over a decade, the proportion of all AIDS cases reported among adult and adolescent women tripled, from 7% in 1985 to 22% in 1997 (CDC...."

The myth that the left is pushing is that AIDS is NOT a gay disease in the West.

Note how the article attacks "conservative family values groups" but then the first HARD NUMBER they post to support their claim about the "myth" is a WORLD WIDE number that is mostly Third World.

Note that the SECOND hard number they post is a percentage of African American and Hispanics AMERICAN WOMEN without noting that 3 out of 4 AIDS victims in the US are MEN.

The fact is that Male homosexual promiscuity is the major disease vector in the West for AIDS.

What we really need is a bogus bullshit poll to tell us what everybody who can be arsed voting thinks.

Its the only way forward.

What we really need is a bogus bullshit poll to tell us what everybody who can be arsed voting thinks.

Its the only way forward.
The CDC is excruciatingly clear on the HIV issue.

1. They always state their statistics framed "HIV in the US" because the CDC recognizes that to combat a disease, you have to be honest about your regional vectors.

2. They name over and over and over that "GRID" (Gay-Related Immune Deficiency), aptly named but of course that was removed to remove the stigma from the actual vectors of it, changed to "HIV" later, is a gay man's disease. The CDC posts endless statistics for the US problem as being literally a gay related immune deficiency epidemic. They call it "MSM" today (still shrouding the problem from immediate recognition), which of course stands for "Men having sex with men".

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)a represent approximately 2% of the United States population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV. In 2010, young gay and bisexual men (aged 13-24 years) accounted for 72% of new HIV infections among all persons aged 13 to 24, and 30% of new infections among all gay and bisexual men. At the end of 2011, an estimated 500,022 (57%) persons living with an HIV diagnosis in the United States were gay and bisexual men, or gay and bisexual men who also inject drugs. Gay and Bisexual Men | HIV by Group | HIV/AIDS | CDC

2% of a whole accounts for 57% of a whole. That's some impressive preponderance to be carrying HIV..... and spreading it at clubs and bath houses where gay men, also notorious for rampant promiscuity (total sluts, layman's terms) gather to fine anonymous hookups. Like the club "Pulse" and thousands of others like it. These places are killing floors in the truest sense. The sexual encounter, oddly, least likely for gays to use protection are those that are anonymous. "Who cares? It feels great with no condom and I'll never see him again. He's drunk, on drugs now anyway and won't even remember me.."

And so these AIDS-factories churn out vector after vector after vector into the general population. And this is a culture we're supposed to embrace and defend with boots and blood?

Nah. I agree with gay journalist Randy Shilts who died of AIDS: shut the slut clubs down (bath houses/night clubs). At least make it a little harder for gay sluts to kill each other and all of us.

vv West Hollywood? No kidding? :cool-45:

Last edited:
Poor Sil is terribly upset that she can't use all those dead bodies in Orlando and her terrorist pals to push gays back into the closet. :crybaby:
Oh they will go back in the closet soon enough. Nobody actually likes you folks outside of major left wing brainwashing centers, also know as urban and metropolitan areas.

Oh they will go back in the closet soon enough. Nobody actually likes you folks outside of major left wing brainwashing centers, also know as urban and metropolitan areas.

Yes, I am sure they will be forced back into the closet any day. lol. Trust me, I take it is a badge of honor that stupid twats like you don't like me.

Yes, I am sure they will be forced back into the closet any day. lol. Trust me, I take it is a badge of honor that stupid twats like you don't like me.
Not necessarily "forced" back into the closet. It'll probably be voluntary.

What makes you say that? Why would gays volunteer to return to the closet?

Looking at Obama's ineptitude when it comes to terrorism and that any gun control he tries to ram through won't stop another attack from happening and the reality of copy cats...mixed in with the annoyingly militant nature of you faggots...it's just a matter of time before someone tries to beat Mateed's high score. And that might continue on for awhile, especially if he gets what he wants and floods us with more Muslims.

It won't be the government that causes gays to quiet down.... It'll be things like this. And the LGBTers will cut their own throats supporting the left and hence supporting the importation of their own demise.

Hillary Clinton 2016

13419091_102494133513075_3960359132979667870_n.jpg

Looking at Obama's ineptitude when it comes to terrorism and that any gun control he tries to ram through won't stop another attack from happening and the reality of copy cats...mixed in with the annoyingly militant nature of you faggots...it's just a matter of time before someone tries to beat Mateed's high score. And that might continue on for awhile, especially if he gets what he wants and floods us with more Muslims.

Yeah, gays are not going to cower in fear or return to the closet as a result of extremists, Muslim or otherwise. You're fooling yourself if you believe otherwise. I am sure noting would give you greater joy if they did, though.

Yeah, gays are not going to cower in fear or return to the closet as a result of extremists, Muslim or otherwise. You're fooling yourself if you believe otherwise. I am sure noting would give you greater joy if they did, though.
Oh yes they will. Mark my words. You are watching the collapse of civilization. You're not aware of this because you don't want to be.

Not only that but the Islamic extremists may have figured out that the vile nature of the LGBT cult and its aggressive evangelizing is largely unwanted by Christians and Jews alike. It may be appealing to them to not have to fight with people who essentially agree where the problem is with evil in the world.

Oh yes they will. Mark my words. You are watching the collapse of civilization. You're not aware of this because you don't want to be.
firehair.gif

Forum List

Back