Are even Democrats tired of the "president"?

I hear this in the news every now and then, that the dims are getting tired of propping this dude up, sometimes literally.

The msm like ABC and CBS and NBC are all running stories on how the president made money selling out our country!

NOT

But they ARE running stories that are not favorable to Corn Pop.

And that is something they haven't done since he got installed.

They try to make it all about his age, though... :rolleyes: not about how he is destroying our country with his anti-America policies..

they will never ever admit it .

LOL

Even blind people can see how UNTRUE that is!

Blind people, however, presumably do not drive

LOL, so they don't care too much that gas prices are ridiculous. Everyone else is TICKED OFF.

Maybe I'll go get that site where a dim expressed deep concern over all the... shall we call them Oddities in his behavior..

I'm pretty damn happy with Joseph Biden (God's choice) as President of The United States and will be happy enough to vote for him again. Why? Because I'd be happy with Kamela Harris as President of The United States. She would certainly be better than anyone on the Republican side.

are you going to claim you haven't posted hundreds of TDS posts over the last 8 years?
As my point was how those afflicted with TDS (getting hysterical if someone even mentions Trump might not actually be the messiah) are also those who engage in constant MDS (mamooth derangment syndrome), then engaging in even more MDS was probably not your best choice of options.

I'll let you know if I need any other of my points conclusively proven.

As my point was how those afflicted with TDS (getting hysterical if someone even mentions Trump might not actually be the messiah) are also those who engage in constant MDS (mamooth derangment syndrome), then engaging in even more MDS was probably not your best choice of options.

I'll let you know if I need any other of my points conclusively proven.

I know that Moon Bats are all dumber than a rock. They would have to been to have voted for the idiot in the first place.

Isn't now the time they come clean and admit they were wrong?

It is never too late to for them to pull their heads out of their asses.

Why double down on stupidity?

Absolutely without a doubt the worst President in the history of the Republic and even these dumbass Moon Bats must realize it by now.

I know that Moon Bats are all dumber than a rock. They would have to been to have voted for the idiot in the first place.

Isn't now the time they come clean and admit they were wrong?

It is never too late to for them to pull their heads out of their asses.

Why double down on stupidity?

Absolutely without a doubt the worst President in the history of the Republic and even these dumbass Moon Bats must realize it by now.

they are willfully blind

What high gas prices?

what problem at the border?

isn't corn pop great?

:banghead:

Forum List

Back