Are even Democrats tired of the "president"?

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
I hear this in the news every now and then, that the dims are getting tired of propping this dude up, sometimes literally.

The msm like ABC and CBS and NBC are all running stories on how the president made money selling out our country!

NOT

But they ARE running stories that are not favorable to Corn Pop.

And that is something they haven't done since he got installed.

They try to make it all about his age, though... :rolleyes: not about how he is destroying our country with his anti-America policies..

Democrats love Joe Biden .. he is the best president ever, and has and continues to produce the best results EVER!!!

[throwing up now with my sardonic response]
LOL

Even blind people can see how UNTRUE that is!

Blind people, however, presumably do not drive

LOL, so they don't care too much that gas prices are ridiculous. Everyone else is TICKED OFF.

Maybe I'll go get that site where a dim expressed deep concern over all the... shall we call them Oddities in his behavior..

Woot! It's a new mindless BDS thread! New BDS threads always means that good things are happening in the USA.

OP, what specific bad news for Republicans prompted you to make this weepy BDS thread?
Woot! It's a new mindless BDS thread! New BDS threads always means that good things are happening in the USA.
Could the same be said about your numerous TDs threads, Ma-mouth?

I hear this in the news every now and then, that the dims are getting tired of propping this dude up, sometimes literally.

The msm like ABC and CBS and NBC are all running stories on how the president made money selling out our country!

NOT

They try to make it all about his age, though... :rolleyes: not about how he is destroying our country with his anti-America policies..

Biden is very much beatable next year, but Cult 45 seems intent on getting him reelected.

Biden is very much beatable next year, but Cult 45 seems intent on getting him reelected.

Meanwhile bidum cult continues to call for more babies to be butchered
more children groomed for sexualization
more illegals to threaten Americans

I can see why you love your party.... :oops:

Nobody wants that crazy, degenerate, dishonest old coot anywhere near the levers of power. The left just does not want Trump there. They F-ed up.

Nobody wants that crazy, degenerate, dishonest old coot anywhere near the levers of power. The left just does not want Trump there. They F-ed up.
so you want Trump for president?
Is he your first choice?

NOT

MAGAts ever get tired of being embarrassed by their orange sexual abuser and his followers?

Can you point to some of those threads?

No? You're just lying out of butthurt again? Imagine that.
throw a dart, it'll hit a thread showcasing your TDS.

did you start one?

who knows, who cares?

do you add to them?

endlessly.

NOT

Something is afoot methinks. 😎

so you want Trump for president?
Is he your first choice?
My honest approach to Trump is this. In the 2016 GOP primaries I voted for, and supported, Cruz. I voted for Trump in the general election because I do not hate myself and my country enough to ever vote for a Democrat. In 2020, it was back to the same justification: I am not going to vote for a Democrat. Ever. I consider myself a conservative and my primary concern for the president is for him or her to be strong on national defense and economic prosperity. I am not crazy about populism. I generally like ideological discipline so that (1) I know what I am voting for; and (2) the politicians can be held accountable.

While this will piss off people, my personal view is that I really wonder if it would not be best for Trump to step aside and put his support behind Desantis. The problem with this, though, is that a lot of Trump's 70 million-plus voters from 2020 will probably stay home. Then Biden's 80 million voters, comprised of Democrats, morons, dead people, anti-Trumpers, and made up votes, will put Jopedo back into office, quite possibly handing the reins to the country over to idiot Harris. There is just nothing good about that.

I will happily and eagerly vote for for Trump again if his opponent is a Democrat. I may not vote for him in the GOP primary. But morally and politically, Trump is far, FAR better for our nation as president today when compared to any Democrat. Then there is the appeal of watching Trump piss in the faces of the corrupt Democrats if he wins.

My honest approach to Trump is this. In the 2016 GOP primaries I voted for, and supported, Cruz. I voted for Trump in the general election because I do not hate myself and my country enough to ever vote for a Democrat. In 2020, it was back to the same justification: I am not going to vote for a Democrat. Ever. I consider myself a conservative and my primary concern for the president is for him or her to be strong on national defense and economic prosperity. I am not crazy about populism. I generally like ideological discipline so that (1) I know what I am voting for; and (2) the politicians can be held accountable.

While this will piss off people, my personal view is that I really wonder if it would not be best for Trump to step aside and put his support behind Desantis. The problem with this, though, is that a lot of Trump's 70 million-plus voters from 2020 will probably stay home. Then Biden's 80 million voters, comprised of Democrats, morons, dead people, anti-Trumpers, and made up votes, will put Jopedo back into office, quite possibly handing the reins to the country over to idiot Harris. There is just nothing good about that.

I will happily and eagerly vote for for Trump again if his opponent is a Democrat. I may not vote for him in the GOP primary. But morally and politically, Trump is far, FAR better for our nation as president today when compared to any Democrat. Then there is the appeal of watching Trump piss in the faces of the corrupt Democrats if he wins.
well, I also was behind Cruz before Trump, and got to liking Trump A LOT because he was outspoken about being pro life.

I confess, at one time early in 2015 I thought Trump was ... out of his depth.But him being pro life got me away from thinking that way and then he started making a lot of sense on just about every other issue, can't even think of one I didn't like his stand on...

If the TRUMP voters stay home just bc DeSantis is the nominee, not Trump, that says VOLUMES about them... It says they are not true Rs... because surely they realize tht staying home means giving more votes to those demonic ones..

Surely most Rs know that? Most voters?

Your surrender is accepted.

MDS. Mamooth Derangement Syndrome. It's a thing here.
cherry picking the parts of my post you think you understand?

are you going to claim you haven't posted hundreds of TDS posts over the last 8 years?

MDS?
the only thing bigger than your ego is your ass.

Forum List

Back