Are conservatives now worth 3/5 of a person?

With all the new changes on rules regarding voting, are conservative votes now worth 3/5 of a person like blacks were hundreds of years ago or maybe even less?
What changes are those and on what rules?

With all the new changes on rules regarding voting, are conservative votes now worth 3/5 of a person like blacks were hundreds of years ago or maybe even less?
If you are really interested.

But I'm sure you are not.

All that is interesting and all, but the Supreme Court said that whiny little Levin guy is full of shit. Most people already knew that.

All that is interesting and all, but the Supreme Court said that whiny little Levin guy is full of shit. Most people already knew that.
Well sure, fake news!

Next.

There, that was easy.

Well sure, fake news!

Next.

There, that was easy.

I'd say even before the changes were made, they had no values at all.
I personally hate to make that judgement, though it would explain a lot.

I kid my Republican pals. They're a dime a dozen!
Known a lot of good ones over the years. Most of them just lost in the fog, right now. Really pretty normal people most of the time. I don't know what the fk happened to them. Do not know if they will recover, or recover and suffer a relapse. That is why I will not vote for a republican president again until this entire republican leadership generation retires or dies off. Just cannot be trusted with democracy in a representative republic.
Makes future Democrat primaries extremely important. Radical left Democrat candidate would be just as bad as trump or worse.

I am.
There is nothing substantive in your link. Just suggestions of fraud as if the mere existence of mail in voting is fraudulent despite passage by the Republican state legislature.

The process to request a mail ballot in PA was no different than an absentee. There was no more risk of fraud than there ever is. The voter must be registered and must request a ballot. The ballots must be postmarked by Election Day to be valid.
Levin is an idiot and a liar.

“The U.S. Supreme Court said Monday that election officials in Pennsylvania can count absentee ballots received as late as the Friday after Election Day so long as they are postmarked by Nov. 3.

Last edited:
Gop legislatures voted in mail in voting, because gop voters liked mail in voting …. and now Trumpanzees … whine. Personally, I have some qualms about anyone voting without some assurance they who they are. Mail seems to work fine so long as there's a requirement that a mailed in ballot has to come in some envelope or with some marking/stamp that the original requester/recipient had in hand.

Forum List

Back