Are conservatives now worth 3/5 of a person?

With all the new changes on rules regarding voting, are conservative votes now worth 3/5 of a person like blacks were hundreds of years ago or maybe even less?
Nah, just trump uber partisans. Most conservative are good normal people. I miss them. I think they mostly died off.
Tell us the conservative Presidents. Who are they? Who were the conservative Presidential candidates that lost also to Progs? Reagan in his first term was the closest to conservatism in my lifetime as a voter.
My guess is that he won't respond

With all the new changes on rules regarding voting, are conservative votes now worth 3/5 of a person like blacks were hundreds of years ago or maybe even less?
Nah, just trump uber partisans. Most conservative are good normal people. I miss them. I think they mostly died off.
Tell us the conservative Presidents. Who are they? Who were the conservative Presidential candidates that lost also to Progs? Reagan in his first term was the closest to conservatism in my lifetime as a voter.
That or they will spew deflections.
Now, now, sometimes they slander or belittle their opposition. It's not all about deflection.

What are you blathering about ? So bitter that people of color get to vote.

that’s what happens with losers
That's it!

I'm a racist!

So happy you joined the party!

End of thread.

Now, now, sometimes they slander or belittle their opposition. It's not all about deflection.
That’s trumpkins.

That's it!

I'm a racist!

End of thread.
Normal people don’t resent black
voting.
So yes.
Whiny bitter trumpkin

That’s trumpkins.
Cuz Trumpkins are racist Nazis

I have to admit, I do feel a tad bit guilty about the racist death camps and world wars Trump engaged in

Can society ever forgive us?

That’s trumpkins.

I have to admit, I do feel a tad bit guilty about the racist death camps and world wars Trump engaged in

Not only that he dropped 4 nukes on the Japs.

That's it!

I'm a racist!

End of thread.
Normal people don’t resent black
voting.
So yes.
Whiny bitter trumpkin
To feel normal in today's society, I'd have to walk around with a butt plug.

No interest there, but thanks for asking.

Which conservatives were they and why label them such?

Do they have to start a war or be declared racist to be a conservative by you and the dead head media?

What is the criteria in your estimation?
Here's one. A dead one, naturally.
1607536707532.png

A: Conservatism aims to maintain in working order the loyalties of the community to perceived truths and also to those truths which in their judgment have earned universal recognition.

Now this leaves room, of course, for deposition, and there is deposition -- the Civil War being the most monstrous account. But it also urges a kind of loyalty that breeds a devotion to those ideals sufficient to surmount the current crisis. When the Soviet Union challenged America and our set of loyalties, it did so at gunpoint. It became necessary at a certain point to show them our clenched fist and advise them that we were not going to deal lightly with our primal commitment to preserve those loyalties.

That’s the most general definition of conservatism.

Problem with modern people that call themselves conservative is that what they currently perceive as universal truths (especially in the trumpian world or cult) are by no means universal and the manner of speech they use to express them would roll Buckley in his grave.

Name some changes that you oppose and we can discuss
Your continuing.
You’re
No bitch, your continuing, as in keeping on.
That would be you are — you’re
I can't help you can't understand English. Bitch, Your, Like your house. Your move, stupid. Your continuing to exist.

You mean the passive ones who STFU and don't complain while Democrats are illegally running wild, violating Constitution and Law, violating both Constitutional and Civil Rights, and openly selling out to the ChiComs for massive amounts of money, like Biden and Feinstein, or for a piece of ChiCom ass, like Swalwell...the passive one who just 'move on' and accept massive Dem election fraud?

Figures you would consider those who do not comply like sheep to be 'uber partisans'.
Understand what you perceive from your partisan standpoint. I just do not agree and reject the over the top radically partisan attack of the trump pseudo-conservatives. Unlikely I will STFU. A real conservative would not try to silence my voice. Not a conservative move or objective.

That’s trumpkins.

Cute

voter suppression, which all trumpkins want, is a bigot desire.

but thanks for playing

Your continuing.
You’re
I can't help you can't understand English. Bitch, Your, Like your house. Your move, stupid. Your continuing to exist.
Is there some reason you keep calling me bitch? Apparently you hate women and black peoples.

and I can’t help it that you’re sensitive about not knowing grammar. You can fix that by getting an education.

Your continuing.
You’re
Is there some reason you keep calling me bitch? Apparently you hate women and black peoples.

and I can’t help it that you’re sensitive about not knowing grammar. You can fix that by getting an education.
I'm sorry, I had no idea you're a jiggaboo as well.

You worthless skank. People of color who support president Trump were disenfranchise by your fraud election.

Forum List

Back