Are conservatives now worth 3/5 of a person?

As long as the Democrats control the ballot counting process in the big city shitholes with no accountablity our election process is corrupted.

With all the new changes on rules regarding voting, are conservative votes now worth 3/5 of a person like blacks were hundreds of years ago or maybe even less?
Nah, just trump uber partisans. Most conservative are good normal people. I miss them. I think they mostly died off.
Tell us the conservative Presidents. Who are they? Who were the conservative Presidential candidates that lost also to Progs? Reagan in his first term was the closest to conservatism in my lifetime as a voter.
Reagan is a good example and so was Eisenhower in my opinion, but neither lost to a progressive. I liked the pragmatic conservatism of George H.W. Bush and like him, I never believed in voodoo economics. He was replaced by Bill Clinton, a progressive, but far more conservative than any on the wild side of left that came up on that first debate stage. By today's comparitive standards/ Joe Biden is a conservative, as opposed to trump as radical right, but mostly self serving and not conservative at all.

With all the new changes on rules regarding voting, are conservative votes now worth 3/5 of a person like blacks were hundreds of years ago or maybe even less?
Cons are worthless .

I'd say even before the changes were made, they had no values at all.

I'd say even before the changes were made, they had no values at all.
I personally hate to make that judgement, though it would explain a lot.

with your shitty system, you morons are still overrepresented.
You are of course right as usual

When Obama used the IRS to go after conservatives, conservatives took them to court and won a large settlement.

What we need is a system to refuse to deal out any justice whatsoever to the deplorables.

When Obama used the IRS to go after conservatives, conservatives took them to court and won a large settlement.

What we need is a system to refuse to deal out any justice whatsoever to the deplorables.
what do you want. a third senator for Wyoming? more redistricting to congressional seats so you can devalue urban votes even more? create an even more lopsided electoral college, where high turnout states like oregon and Colorado get even fewer electors than low turnout states like sc and ok? more scotus judge nominations? obama got 2 in 8 years, trump 3 in 4. as i said, shitty system, where morons like you are over represented. and you still whine that you are the victim. get the fuck outta here.

what do you want. a third senator for Wyoming? more redistricting to congressional seats so you can devalue urban votes even more? create an even more lopsided electoral college, where high turnout states like oregon and Colorado get even fewer electors than low turnout states like sc and ok? more scotus judge nominations? obama got 2 in 8 years, trump 3 in 4. as i said, shitty system, where morons like you are over represented. and you still whine that you are the victim. get the fuck outta here.
Not stopping elections on the false claim of a water break and then continuing to count in secret after everyone goes home would be a nice start.

More rightwing whining and victimhood mentality.
When you only have 3/5th of a human brain, you tend toward conservatism which tends toward cynacism/victimhood.
But Putin rigged everything, and I live in a country of democrat systemic racism.

Not stopping elections on the false claim of a water break and then continuing to count in secret after everyone goes home would be a nice start.
That stupid shit ^ right there proves you're 3/5th of a human. You still believe debunked bullshit like a cuck.

More rightwing whining and victimhood mentality.
When you only have 3/5th of a human brain, you tend toward conservatism which tends toward cynacism/victimhood.
But Putin rigged everything, and I live in a country of democrat systemic racism.
Get it all off of your chest, little victim

lol. ok. i can't help you there. but i can sell you a magic stone that will keep commie fascists from hiding under your invisible unicorn. interested?

lol. ok. i can't help you there. but i can sell you a magic stone that will keep commie fascists from hiding under your invisible unicorn. interested?
It's 1935 all over again I tell ya!!!

It's 1935 all over again I tell ya!!!
ah. you bought a magic stone already in 1935? i am afraid that the magic stones of that period were faulty. the new magic stones are much improved. they even keep yetis at a considerable distance.

Forum List

Back