Are Conservative Blacks Uncle Toms Or Runaway Slaves?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Are blacks like Col West, Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, and Herman Cain being treated like runaway slaves trying to escape the left's proscribed slave mentality?

Has the Democrat establishment deemed that all blacks must cowtow to their stereotypes even using other blacks to rat them out and trash them in exchange for favored treatment?

Isn't this what is happening today?

A black gets out of line and he's toast.

Funny how the same party that gave birth to the kkk is now cracking the whip over their favorite special interest group?

Last edited:
I know this is a tough subject.

If the truth were realized it could be Earth shattering.

Nawwww!!!

Al Sharpton and his lot are the slaves and uppity blacks are the Uncle Toms. :eusa_whistle:

Are blacks like Col West, Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, and Herman Cain being treated like runaway slaves trying to escape the left's proscribed slave mentality?

Has the Democrat establishment deemed that all blacks must cowtow to their stereotypes even using other blacks to rat them out and trash them in exchange for favored treatment?

Funny how the same party that gave birth to the kkk is now cracking the whip over their favorite special interest group?

West, Thomas, Cain-yes.

Rice, Powell, Scott, Watts- No.

Steele- was, but now reformed.

West, Thomas, Cain-yes.

Steele might have been a RINO.

Powell is a backstabbing you know what......and Watts is a cool motherfucker.

West, Thomas, Cain-yes.

This from the guy who 'hates white people'. Fuck off, racist.

West, Thomas, Cain-yes.

Michael Steele is good friends with my parents, who are both lifelong liberal Democrats, NAACP members and gun owners. They say that the Steele of the RNC, isn't the real Michael Steele.

this is not what is happening today,

i can quip from across the pond.

West, Thomas, Cain-yes.

Are any of the people I listed white?

Just because you fucked a black guy doesn't make you a member of the black community. I'm a born and raised black community expert.

West, Thomas, Cain-yes.

Michael Steele is good friends with my parents, who are both lifelong liberal Democrats, NAACP members and gun owners. They say that the Steele of the RNC, isn't the real Michael Steele.

I thought as much.

West, Thomas, Cain-yes.

Just because you fucked a black guy doesn't make you a member of the black community. I'm a born and raised black community expert.

No it doesn't.

Part of the problem with the black community is they feel that they know better then whites what it's like to be discriminated against.

"It's a black thing".

Truth is being black can be depressing and generally fucked up. Being raised to think you can't trust anyone all of your life makes you cynical and hateful.

Course I just married a black woman and have lived with her and her family for 33 years, so what the fuck do I know.

They are House Slaves who have not left the Republican Plantation.

And it was the CON$ervatives who gave birth to the KKK and then ran to the GOP when the Dems renounced CON$ervative racism in the 1960s

mudwhistle said:
Look who's trashing a black who doesn't conform to the CON$ervative stereotype and has stepped out of line.

Last edited:

No it doesn't.

Part of the problem with the black community is they feel that they know better then whites what it's like to be discriminated against.

"It's a black thing".

Truth is being black can be depressing and generally fucked up. Being raised to think you can't trust anyone all of your life makes you cynical and hateful.

Course I just married a black woman and have lived with her and her family for 33 years, so what the fuck do I know.

Did I say anything about discrimination? I said I know the black community better than CG. I trust some people, now of them happen to be white.

Forum List

Back