Are Canadians Stupid? A 2006 article that illustrated how much Canadians dislike(d) Americans.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I think it is fitting that 14 years later, NOW Canadian politicians and citizens are stating loudly, "hey, maybe we should have supported the U.S view of the world rather than China". Some of us screamed this long ago and were ostracized.

Due to the abuses we commit against our citizens domestically, similar to what China does; Canada always wanted to be a little more fascist like the Commies. We set up our police agencies like this, we set up our centralized system like this, and now we all pay a price.

How ironic, and fitting for those of us who have paid the price.

Are Canadians Stupid?
By TOM NICHOLS

September 12, 2006 9:41 AM

Are Canadians Stupid? | National Review

I think it is fitting that 14 years later, NOW Canadian politicians and citizens are stating loudly, "hey, maybe we should have supported the U.S view of the world rather than China". Some of us screamed this long ago and were ostracized.

Due to the abuses we commit against our citizens domestically, similar to what China does; Canada always wanted to be a little more fascist like the Commies. We set up our police agencies like this, we set up our centralized system like this, and now we all pay a price.

Are Canadians Stupid?
By TOM NICHOLS

I dislike a lot of Americans too. Am I stupid or just Canadian?

Are Canadians Stupid?
By TOM NICHOLS

most Americans including 3 presidents were seduced by china too

only trump has been willing to sound thevalarm against red china

Are Canadians Stupid?
By TOM NICHOLS

There have been a lot of hard feelings on both sides in this century

but we have a common enemy and its time for us to work together before its too late

Are Canadians Stupid?
By TOM NICHOLS

but we have a common enemy and its time for us to work together before its too late

Canada can't work with the U.S, that is the issue. Canada in every single election is in the corner of the Dems. When you have a creepy police state that centrally controls your economy as Canada does, you require other similar nations in which to do business, such as China. It is only lately that we have even called out China once in awhile.

America, with your constitution and free market capitalism is only useful for Canada as long as you are subsidizing us or employing us. Your rule of law, due process, transparent and accountable government is problematic for Canadian overlords, especially as you learn more and more about how our racket works.

Last edited:

Are Canadians Stupid?
By TOM NICHOLS

yes--some are stupid --because they comment on American issues that they don't know shit about

Are Canadians Stupid?
By TOM NICHOLS

AND illegals/immigration/etc

Are Canadians Stupid?
By TOM NICHOLS

Canada can't work with the U.S, that is the issue. Canada in every single election is in the corner of the Dems. When you have a creepy police state that centrally controls your economy, you require other similar nations in which to do business, such as China. It is only lately that we have

America, with your constitution and free market capitalism is only useful for Canada as long as you are subsidizing us or employing us. Your rule of law, due process, transparent and accountable government is problematic for Canadian overlords, especially as you learn more and more about how our racket works.
I see western civilization on the brink of extinction

Are Canadians Stupid?
By TOM NICHOLS

I thought that they legalized pot up there so you would not have to think about such things.

Are Canadians Stupid?
By TOM NICHOLS

Canada can't work with the U.S, that is the issue. Canada in every single election is in the corner of the Dems. When you have a creepy police state that centrally controls your economy, you require other similar nations in which to do business, such as China. It is only lately that we have

It depends on if China is confronted or not. This is the battle of our lifetime.

Are Canadians Stupid?
By TOM NICHOLS

I thought that they legalized pot up there so you would not have to think about such things.

Yeah, they only legalized it so our politicians and "leaders" could now smoke it in the open rather than doing so within their circle.

Are Canadians Stupid?
By TOM NICHOLS

Yeah, they only legalized it so our politicians and "leaders" could now smoke it in the open rather than doing so within their circle.
While coloring their faces back

Yea, Canada is kind of strange.

Are Canadians Stupid?
By TOM NICHOLS

Congratulating the Chinese leader for concentration camps is your idea of Trump "sounding the alarm?"

Are Canadians Stupid?
By TOM NICHOLS

It depends on if China is confronted or not. This is the battle of our lifetime.
China will crush any nation except America that confronts the unilaterally

with or without America it will take a coalition to prevent china from taking over the world

Congratulating the Chinese leader for concentration camps is your idea of Trump "sounding the alarm?"
I dont remember that

is it fake news fed to you by the lib news media?

Last edited:

Are Canadians Stupid?
By TOM NICHOLS

China will crush any nation except America that confronts the unilaterally

with or without America it will take a coalition to prevent china from taking over the world

Don't rely on Canada. We only spoke up with a peep when our old British masters showed spine for the first time when their beloved Hong Kong was taken into the Communist fold to abruptly, and, when they took our two citizens hostage.

These same, weak global leaders cared little for what lead to Chinas massive gain at the Wests expense. They turned their heads to the obvious signs, the abuse, the oppression of their citizens and our businesses, as it was "easy money". Well, this easy money came at a steep price to our health, wealth and well being.

NOW when the Brits lose one of their former colonies without being able to extract their spies and sources, then they suddenly care. It's pathetic that we have to see this play out for all the world to see and so many making excuses for it. This will only continue, as some nations wish to be centrally controlled like Canadas system.

Forum List

Back