Are Canadian PM Justin Trudeau and French President Emmanuel Macron gay lovers?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
As a straight American male sees things, how could they not be? This certainly doesn't appear like the kind of "friendship" I'd ever be caught dead displaying. Even some gay folks are starting to believe they are gay lovers.

Emmanuel Macron and Justin Trudeau are photographed together and the internet goes wild​

"The internet has reacted with glee to the first photos of Emmanuel Macron and Justin Trudeau – the President of France and the Prime Minister of Canada – together at this week’s NATO summit.

Many Twitter users joked that the two national leaders, who are both straight and married to women, even looked like a couple on a romantic wedding photoshoot.

Both have developed the status of “political heartthrobs” within certain online circles."

Macron and Trudeau are photographed together and the internet goes wild

1691036688411.jpeg

As a straight American male sees things, how could they not be? This certainly doesn't appear like the kind of "friendship" I'd ever be caught dead displaying. Even some gay folks are starting to believe they are gay lovers.

Emmanuel Macron and Justin Trudeau are photographed together and the internet goes wild​

"The internet has reacted with glee to the first photos of Emmanuel Macron and Justin Trudeau – the President of France and the Prime Minister of Canada – together at this week’s NATO summit.

Many Twitter users joked that the two national leaders, who are both straight and married to women, even looked like a couple on a romantic wedding photoshoot.

Both have developed the status of “political heartthrobs” within certain online circles."

View attachment 810750
are trump and kim gay lovers? seems more more likely that a metrosexual president would fall for kim than that two actual alpha males like macron and trudeau.

View attachment 810750

IDK but I bet netflix is optioning a script on this possibility as we speak.

I thought that one of lifes rules was that if it is extensively covered on Twitter , Facebook or Instagram etc, it is at least 90% guaranteed to be celebrity garbage , trivial nonsense or just plain fake . Clever people do not communicate on such sites unless wanting to manipulate the gullible Sheeple .

Are there heterosexual men who love to dress up in costumes? Yes.

But......gay men love that too. I mean they really love that.

So one does wonder.

Forum List

Back