Are Boob Jobs Subjection?

I think any breast enlargement is disgusting. Surgery to lift or improve is fine.
Feminists in this country claim its due to pressure from men. I argue its the need for attention from those women.
More likely for the ho's to get attention AND money from men. Since men are stupid and think with their dicks.
Since when did sex have anything to do with thinking?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I think any breast enlargement is disgusting. Surgery to lift or improve is fine.
Feminists in this country claim its due to pressure from men. I argue its the need for attention from those women.
According to that theory, the entire diamond industry exists because of pressure from women. Why not liberal whining about that?

I don't know about a feminist uproar, but certainly that might create a femae uproar :lmao:

More likely for the ho's to get attention AND money from men. Since men are stupid and think with their dicks.
Since when did sex have anything to do with thinking?

Exactly my point. Men are prime for the "I'm helpless I need to be taken care of...where's your wallet"? Con game.

I told my wife that my mother and my sister got implants so it's kind'a like a family tradition for the wimmen ya' know. She said: "How would you feel if I said you'd be better with a penile implant?"

I just said: "You wanna' pay?" :biggrin:

Big+tit+asian+nerd_bf66dd_3999016.jpg

Forum List

Back