Are Boob Jobs Subjection?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
You hear the Feminazi whine about it but at NO time have I heard about a woman being ordered to increase the size of her "sisters". Now the idea of self inflating yourself from say this...
7de5sRSOOr.jpg

to this...
0fKrpk16xK.jpg

is totally up to the person. So how can ANY Feminzi with ANY sane argument even suggest the pressure to do so is the males fault?

Thoughts?
Fury

I think any breast enlargement is disgusting. Surgery to lift or improve is fine.
Feminists in this country claim its due to pressure from men. I argue its the need for attention from those women.

Although there's a small minority of men who push for boob jobs, Mostly it's just women wanting to improve natural assets. I think it's misguided but I agree, it's for the look first and then rocking the out to men second.

So I agree.

• Banned
I think any breast enlargement is disgusting. Surgery to lift or improve is fine.
Feminists in this country claim its due to pressure from men. I argue its the need for attention from those women.

Although there's a small minority of men who push for boob jobs, Mostly it's just women wanting to improve natural assets. I think it's misguided but I agree, it's for the look first and then rocking the out to men second.

So I agree.
I kind of see it like them saying "I'm to stupid to have a brain but I have these".

So I agree.
I kind of see it like them saying "I'm to stupid to have a brain but I have these".
Well I don't think that feminazis get them.

Lots of women with boob jobs are actually really smart and driven even career orientated.

I don't find either picture in the OP all that attractive big boobs or no.

But they do not want you to look at them, they want you to look at "THEM".

I don't really like shaving my face. I can't imagine shaving down under....maybe she has an "assistant" to do that kind of work. And yes it is hard not to look, kinda like a deer staring into headlights. Really BIG headlights.

But they do not want you to look at them, they want you to look at "THEM".

I don't really like shaving my face. I can't imagine shaving down under....maybe she has an "assistant" to do that kind of work. And yes it is hard not to look, kinda like a deer staring into headlights. Really BIG headlights.
i got into an electric shaver. i don't mind giving free shaves to girlfriends.

What's disgusting about it?
You hear the Feminazi whine about it but at NO time have I heard about a woman being ordered to increase the size of her "sisters". Now the idea of self inflating yourself from say this...
7de5sRSOOr.jpg

to this...
0fKrpk16xK.jpg

is totally up to the person. So how can ANY Feminzi with ANY sane argument even suggest the pressure to do so is the males fault?

Thoughts?
Fury

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

According to that theory, the entire diamond industry exists because of pressure from women. Why no liberal whining about that?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

So I agree.
It's a con game.

Forum List

Back