Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every once in a while, one of them slips up and says something in public, like that lady in Macon, GA that was caught denigrating a service woman outside of a restaurant. Then you have the ones like George Zimmerman and that other fellow in Florida that shot the teenager in the car because his music was too loud.
People read about these things in the news and then emulate the aggressors. George Zimmerman had NO lawful authority to stop Martin nor to demand anything from him, not even his name let alone what he was doing there or why. His concealed carry license certainly doesn't convey that authority nor does the neighborhood watch although in WA state our local neighbor watches can run license plates so the local White Citizens Council under whatever guise they go by these days can continue to keep anyone not white under surveillance and continue to track their whereabouts.

"Whites created a system based on race."
This is factual, are you disputing this?

Whether this is historical or fallacious....it has nothing to do with you.

Whatever claims you have with respect to the above have been paid for.

"At least 620,000 combatants died during the four-year struggle; recent estimates put the total closer to 750,000, or more than 2 percent of the nation’s population at that time. More soldiers died in prison camps alone than America lost during the entire Vietnam War. Perhaps more to the point, some 350,000 Union soldiers died during the conflict, abolitionists in effect if not always in intent. Adjusted for population, that would amount to almost 5 million service deaths today, amounting to a blood sacrifice more than sufficient to redeem whatever moral or intellectual inconsistencies there are to be found in America’s founding documents.

And if that’s not sufficient? Well, then, nothing will be. But for most Americans—and for much of the rest of the world—it is more than enough. "
Blood Redemption

This is factual, are you disputing this?

Every once in a while, one of them slips up and says something in public, like that lady in Macon, GA that was caught denigrating a service woman outside of a restaurant. Then you have the ones like George Zimmerman and that other fellow in Florida that shot the teenager in the car because his music was too loud.
People read about these things in the news and then emulate the aggressors. George Zimmerman had NO lawful authority to stop Martin nor to demand anything from him, not even his name let alone what he was doing there or why. His concealed carry license certainly doesn't convey that authority nor does the neighborhood watch although in WA state our local neighbor watches can run license plates so the local White Citizens Council under whatever guise they go by these days can continue to keep anyone not white under surveillance and continue to track their whereabouts.

Nonsense.

image.php

image.php

This is one of the first subjects I talked about when I started posting on message boards. Are Blacks on average more racist than whites?
I've always believed that they are. Something that I discovered growing up was that almost every black in America thinks about race every day, whereas most whites don't. There's a reason for this, but this simple fact is being used by the left to divide America.

A Rassmussen survey asked the question 5 years ago, and my guess is it would be even worse today.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country.

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

There is a huge ideological difference on this topic. Among conservative Americans, 49% consider most blacks racist, and only 12% see most whites that way. Among liberal voters, 27% see most white Americans as racist, and 21% say the same about black Americans.

From a partisan perspective, 49% of Republicans see most black Americans as racist, along with 36% of unaffiliated adults and 29% of Democrats.

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

Among white adults, 10% think most white Americans are racist; 38% believe most blacks are racist, and 17% say most Hispanics are racist.

Overall, just 30% of all Americans now rate race relations in the United States as good or excellent. Fourteen percent (14%) describe them as poor. Twenty-nine percent (29%) think race relations are getting better, while 32% believe they are getting worse. Thirty-five percent (35%) feel they are staying about the same.

These figures reflect more pessimism than was found in April when 42% gave race relations positive marks and 39% said race relations were improving. However, the April number reflected all-time highs while the current numbers are more consistent with the general attitudes of recent years.

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,000 Adults was conducted on July 1-2, 2013 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

------------------

Blacks are slightly more optimistic about the current state of race relations in American than whites and Hispanics are. But 37% of blacks and 38% of Hispanics believe those relations are getting worse, compared to 29% of whites.​

image.php

Links

LOL Poor muddy, never passed a survey course in Sociology and can't understand the difference between ethnocentrism and racism.

Evaluation of other cultures according to preconceptions originating in the standards and customs of one's own culture, vis a vis, prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
Nothing but racist double standards against white people and strawmen against white ethnocentric arguments....

Why are you dolts so oblivious to the blatantly obvious?

For any who need an explanation for your post....you made a claim, I asked you to support same.....and you couldn't.

And still can't.
And you also asked me to provide you with any law that was [presumably negatively] applicable to black people only and I provided you with a page full of excerpts and links to the Black Codes and Jim Crow laws arranged and sorted by state and then you claimed that I provided nothing.

Are you writing an article or paper on race relations and you need us to do your homework or research for you, because you aren't contributing anything only gathering information it would appear.

For any who need an explanation for your post....you made a claim, I asked you to support same.....and you couldn't.

And still can't.
And you also asked me to provide you with any law that was [presumably negatively] applicable to black people only and I provided you with a page full of excerpts and links to the Black Codes and Jim Crow laws arranged and sorted by state and then you claimed that I provided nothing.

Are you writing an article or paper on race relations and you need us to do your homework or research for you, because you aren't contributing anything only gathering information it would appear.

I would guess to try and use for future arguments.

You have no knowledge of what is relevant to me or not, but in any case or debate you have to first establish whether the statement on which the ensuing arguments are built are factual. If you fail to do that then your complete argument could be based on something that is untrue and makes everything that occurs thereafter moot.

So, was the United States built upon a race-based system? More specifically one in which whites were given rights that were denied to people of African descent?

It's a simple question with a yes or no answer.

• Thanks
Reactions: ATL

And still can't.

Which apply to you?

You have no knowledge of what is relevant to me or not, but in any case or debate you have to first establish whether the statement on which the ensuing arguments are built are factual. If you fail to do that then your complete argument could be based on something that is untrue and makes everything that occurs thereafter moot.

So, was the United States built upon a race-based system? More specifically one in which whites were given rights that were denied to people of African descent?

It's a simple question with a yes or no answer.

Which of the historical notes that you found, apply to you?

image.php

image.php

This is one of the first subjects I talked about when I started posting on message boards. Are Blacks on average more racist than whites?
I've always believed that they are. Something that I discovered growing up was that almost every black in America thinks about race every day, whereas most whites don't. There's a reason for this, but this simple fact is being used by the left to divide America.

A Rassmussen survey asked the question 5 years ago, and my guess is it would be even worse today.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country.

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

There is a huge ideological difference on this topic. Among conservative Americans, 49% consider most blacks racist, and only 12% see most whites that way. Among liberal voters, 27% see most white Americans as racist, and 21% say the same about black Americans.

From a partisan perspective, 49% of Republicans see most black Americans as racist, along with 36% of unaffiliated adults and 29% of Democrats.

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

Among white adults, 10% think most white Americans are racist; 38% believe most blacks are racist, and 17% say most Hispanics are racist.

Overall, just 30% of all Americans now rate race relations in the United States as good or excellent. Fourteen percent (14%) describe them as poor. Twenty-nine percent (29%) think race relations are getting better, while 32% believe they are getting worse. Thirty-five percent (35%) feel they are staying about the same.

These figures reflect more pessimism than was found in April when 42% gave race relations positive marks and 39% said race relations were improving. However, the April number reflected all-time highs while the current numbers are more consistent with the general attitudes of recent years.

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,000 Adults was conducted on July 1-2, 2013 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

------------------

Blacks are slightly more optimistic about the current state of race relations in American than whites and Hispanics are. But 37% of blacks and 38% of Hispanics believe those relations are getting worse, compared to 29% of whites.​

image.php

Links

LOL Poor muddy, never passed a survey course in Sociology and can't understand the difference between ethnocentrism and racism.

Evaluation of other cultures according to preconceptions originating in the standards and customs of one's own culture, vis a vis, prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
Nothing but racist double standards against white people and strawmen against white ethnocentric arguments....

And yet, you can't even rebut the distinction between ethnocentrism and racism. Be honest, you've never taken a course in Sociology and your only Poli Sci education came via AM Radio and Fox Entertainment.

• Thanks
Reactions: ATL
Racism is not just individual hatred, it’s systemic.

So when BLACKS create a system denying whites of opportunities because they are white, then and only then can you say blacks are just as or more racist than, whites.
Some blacks want the very system you speak of here (vigilante style reverse racism), and the sad thing that we see today, is that they (in some cases) have alot of control over the megaphone instead of those with the more level cooler heads in which believe what King espoused about character.

image.php

image.php

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

------------------

image.php

Links

And yet, you can't even rebut the distinction between ethnocentrism and racism. Be honest, you've never taken a course in Sociology and your only Poli Sci education came via AM Radio and Fox Entertainment.
The difference is that you reserve one distinction for non-whites and the other for whites.

You are just too dumb to recognize the never-ending pattern.

Sociology is nothing but high cultured racism against white people now anyway.

Which apply to you?
So you're unable to answer the question?

No fear....I'll answer for you: none of those issues that you've nurtured to give your life meaning, apply to you.

In short, you're simply an empty vessel, hoping to give a jejune life meaning.

True?

No fear....I'll answer for you: none of those issues that you've nurtured to give your life meaning, apply to you.

True?
So I'll take that as a "no" you are unable to answer the original question as to whether or not the United States was founded upon a race bases system. Exhibit A

Last edited:

True?
So I'll take that as a no. Exhibit A

I believe we've already established that you are a phony, attempting to claim benefits from issue that never applied to you....

.....sooooo.....why are you back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back