Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you still pretending you're an Asian woman living in Brooklyn who plays piano?

So, you're still licking the boots of the Democrat elites who hate your religion?

Interesting......but pathetic.

Democrats hate Jews, another assertion so ridiculous on its face that it identifies its purveyor as delusional and desperate. By your count, is there anyone left alive or dead for that matter, that Democrats don’t hate? How about listing for the record, just whose record I can’t imagine, the folks that Republicans hate. I’ll bet you got writers cramp jotting down that list. Now, how about a list of the White Supremacists least favorites. I’ll wager that they’re practically identical, aren’t they? It seems that those people are always against someone or something, never looking forward with hope but always backward with hate. What a miserable way to live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's see how simple it is to prove you an indoctrinated robot, and me....never wrong.

1. "CNN’s Bizarre Blackout On Democrats’ Farrakhan Scandal
  • CNN has refused to inform their audience of a growing scandal tying prominent Democrats to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
  • Farrakhan is a notorious anti-Semite and racist
  • At least eight Democrats are known to have met with Farrakhan and four have refused to denounce him
The leaders of Women’s March, a top progressive organization, have declared their support for Farrakhan and have refused to denounce him even as they alienate other progressives by supporting a rabid anti-Semite. The group’s co-president, Tamika Mallory, suggested that Farrakhan is right to call Jews his enemies and compared him to Jesus."
CNN’s Bizarre Blackout On Democrats’ Farrakhan Scandal

2. Now this...

"D.C. lawmaker says recent snowfall caused by ‘Rothschilds controlling the climate’
A D.C. lawmaker responded to a brief snowfall Friday by publishing a video in which he espoused a conspiracy theory that Jewish financiers control the weather.

D.C. Council member Trayon White Sr. (D-Ward 8):
“Man, it just started snowing out of nowhere this morning, man. Y’all better pay attention to this climate control, man, this climate manipulation,” he says. “And D.C. keep talking about, ‘We a resilient city.’ And that’s a model based off the Rothschilds controlling the climate to create natural disasters they can pay for to own the cities, man. Be careful.”

D.C. lawmaker says recent snowfall caused by ‘Rothschilds controlling the climate’

3. Quite a coincidence that the recent occupant of the Oval Office, Hussein Obama, evinced a never-before seen hatred of the Jewish state of Israel.

Now....about folks who claim to be of the Jewish persuasion, yet vote Democrat........

4. "Is it correct Obama invited Sharpton to the White House upwards of 85 times? And does that make Sharpton a “close adviser” of the president?" asked Kessler in laying out the basis for his re-examination of the former mayor's assertion.

He confirms that Sharpton has visited the White House on 72 occasions, including 5 one-on-one meetings, 20 meetings with staff members or senior advisers."
WaPo Fact Checker: Giuliani Right on Sharpton Visits to WH | Newsmax.com

5. "Al Sharpton’s Group And Black Lives Matter Team Up For Pro-Farrakhan Protest

• Black Lives Matter, the New Black Panther Party, and Rev. Al Sharpton’s National Action Network are organizing a protest in defense of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
  • Farrakhan is a notorious racist and anti-Semite with close ties to Democratic politicians and activists
  • The black activist groups are lobbying against a GOP resolution formally condemning Farrakhan for his anti-Semitism" Al Sharpton’s Group And Black Lives Matter Team Up For Pro-Farrakhan Protest

Now....about folks who claim to be of the Jewish persuasion, yet vote Democrat........

"Stop Making Excuses for Louis Farrakhan’s Lunacy
The Farrakhan Problem: Why does an anti-Semite get a pass from the liberal left?

It has long been known that Women’s March co-chair Linda Sarsour is a proud supporter of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan. Earlier this month, it emerged that her colleague Tamika Mallory was present at the organization’s annual “Saviour’s Day” event in February, where Farrakhan condemned “Satanic Jews” for being “the mother and father of apartheid,” alleged they control the FBI, and blamed them for chemically inducing homosexuality in black men through the distribution of marijuana. What more is there to say?"
Stop Making Excuses for Louis Farrakhan’s Lunacy

Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite [VIDEO]

And Democrats.

One Third of Democrats Blame the Financial Crisis on the Jews
You wouldn’t think that theories like that would receive wide-spread acceptance in the United States. Unfortunately it has. Over 18% of all non Jewish Republicans blame the Jews for the financial crisis and almost one-third of Democrats blame the Jews:

Anti-Semitism and the economic crisis Neil Malhotra and Yotam Margalit

The media coverage of the Bernard Madoff scandal made extensive reference to Madoff’s ethnic and religious background and his prominent role in the Jewish community. Because the scandal broke at a time of great public outcry against financial institutions, some, including Brad Greenberg in The Christian Science Monitor and Mark Seal in Vanity Fair, have reported on its potential to generate a wave of anti-Semitism.

Smashed a custard pie you your kisser, huh?

Don’t you wish? In my rebuttal of your post you’ll notice that I use no fake news or quotes from Breitbart or Fox or any of the other racist supremacist rags. Farrakhan, apparently you think he’s radioactive or has bubonic plague. Farrakhan is who he is because of the society and times in which he was raised. The Black community and it’s leaders along with the Black political class of both parties have had the same common experiences with American Racism that helped form him. He speaks for a militant and disillusioned segment of Black America and will be heard. Obama’s bad relationship with Israel, come on now, more fake news from Fox. It should be Israel’s bad relationship with America and the rest of the world, or more succinctly, Benjamin Netanyahu thinks White American racism can be used with Republican help to usurp American foreign policy and use our world position as a weapon against the uniting Arab states. Also the Jewish government, i.e. Benjamin Netanyahu,inserted himself into our partisan politics by endorsing McCain and campaigning openly against Obama in the 2012 presidential race. He unprecedentedly accepted an invitation from Senate majority leader McConnell to speak before a special session of congress where he sought to embarrass the sitting President and his party, while mating his anti Palestinian agenda with the national security policies of his Republican hosts. Bernie Madoff as a democratic anti Semitic flash point, more Fox fake news. Come on, can’t you do any better than that ? I know if you and your hero Trump put your pea brains together you can invent something else to blame on Barack Hussein Obama, we all know it’s just a matter of time. You need to give up, you’re playing a weak hand.

Has a black led group of politicians high jacked the DNC in order to use its money to bring this civil lawsuit against Trump as a last ditch effort to try and bring him down ??

Otherwise in smaller groups it would be impossible to bring such a suit, but if used the DNC coffers to do it, then it might be possible ??? The reason I ask is because many democrat politicians seem to be surprised by the move, and are even against the suit because it has been proven thus far that there is no evidence for collusion. Otherwise most are against using the DNC money in such a way, but if it is a last ditch effort maybe ??

Is this yet another tactic in the reparations handbook in order to weaken the resistance to reparation pay outs under the current government, otherwise until the agenda can get back on track fully ??? Hmmm.

LOL!

THanks. YOu just strongly supported my dismissal of the EEOC wins.
So the courts are wrong, the juries were wrong, the EEOC is wrong and the only case anyone got right was New Haven Firefighter case in which the white firefighters prevailed? And you don't see why this makes you look a bit biased?

Can you see how easily you start calling me names, based on "subtle clues" calls into question the judgement of everyone that shares your viewpoint on this issue?

Subtle clues are not what people are supposed to be convicted on in this country. YOu need compelling evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.
Wrong. Reasonable doubt applies to criminal cases and it is said that the measure is 98%. The reason being if the government is going to take away a person's freedom and/or life then they want to be reasonably sure that the defendant actually committed the crime.

The EEOC's cases are civil and the threshold is a "preponderance of the evidence" which in layman terms means if you weigh the evidence from each side on a scale whichever side tips the scales prevails (51%).

Race Discrimination Based on Disparate Treatment

Race discrimination can arise as disparate treatment, where an employer intentionally treats employees of a particular race less favorably than employees of a different race. ***In Postal Service v. Aikens, the Supreme Court made clear that victims of race discrimination need not submit direct evidence of discriminatory intent. Rather, in acknowledging that such cases rarely involve “smoking gun” evidence, the Supreme Court held that circumstantial evidence can be used to prove the existence of unlawful motive in race discrimination cases:

The prohibitions against discrimination contained in the Civil Rights Act of 1964 reflect an important national policy. There will seldom be “eyewitness” testimony as to the employer’s mental processes. But none of this means that trial courts or reviewing courts should treat discrimination differently from other ultimate questions of fact.

I stand corrected.

But, again, the test was about fighting fires. Assuming that cultural bias or a corrupt grader is responsible, when the city showed such strong determination to promote black firefighters, is not reasonable.

Nor is calling me racist based on that statement.

Page after page, and you never FUCKING ASKED ME, why I thought the black firefighters scored poorly, you just started smearing me with what in our culture is a very serious slur.

With all due respect. That is a dick move.[/QUOTE].

Anyone white that says blacks we should be grateful to whites for freeing us from slavery is a racist. You said that, now stop lying and whining abut being called what you are

But, again, the test was about fighting fires. Assuming that cultural bias or a corrupt grader is responsible, when the city showed such strong determination to promote black firefighters, is not reasonable.

[Edited]
I've never said anything about cultural bias, but I did post information regarding 'literacy tests' that were used in order to deny blacks the right to vote. The circumstances may be different but the tactic is the same. I'm not saying nor have I ever stated that is what happened, I merely pointed out that saying the white firefighters passed the test, the blacks did not, seal the tests and that's the end of it precludes any investigation into what really happened. Because you didn't want to discuss the test and considered the test as the ONLY end-all and be-all for determining merit then yes you appear to consider the black candidates inferior when it comes to merit.

Page after page, and you never FUCKING ASKED ME, why I thought the black firefighters scored poorly, you just started smearing me with what in our culture is a very serious slur.

With all due respect. That is a dick move.
First of all, I didn't smear you, I have NO idea what your culture is but you're on a message board arguing that black people are more racist than the people who put into writing that the black race was created to be subservient to the white race ***FOR ALL TIME***. The race who then created a social structure by way of laws specifically restricting and prohibiting the rights of people of African descent (the alleged inferior and subservient race) to ensure that they could continue to be legally oppressed and that many of the people here on this board arguing for the white race are arguing that the white race as a whole is LESS RACIST than the people they enslaved, murdered, raped, lynched & oppressed. That's a hard sell.

Furthermore, why do I need to ask you anything? Can't you make your argument yourself? You want me to argue my side and help you argue yours as well by asking you your position? From everything you've posted it's pretty clear that you only value the rights of the white firefighters per the examples we used. You don't care that anything could have been wrong with the test used to determine merit. You don't care that the EEOC found racial discrimination in some 50 odd cases over the last several years. You haven't shown any care for the rights that have been violated by all of those people of color in the EEOC cases or even the black firefighters ONLY care for the white firefighters. That is completely your right but when people believe you to be a closet racist or to be harboring racist thoughts or feelings or that you may be a bit prejudiced it's because of things you've stated here on this message board not because of any ill will or animosity I have towards you since I can only speak for myself.[/edited]

What do you mean by "that is a dick move"?

Last edited:
Anyone white that says blacks should be grateful to whites for freeing us from slavery is a racist. You said that, now stop lying and whining abut being called what you are

So in other words if the blacks start accusing whites of 1800's slavery today, and start demanding reparations from those whites who had nothing to do with slavery, and those whites refuse to pay up then they are somehow racist ? Your ungratefulness for the great country for which you currently live in today is showing. Yes, and those whites that stuck their necks out, and even died for the struggle in order to help would definitely see you as being ungrateful in your racist words you espouse here daily, otherwise if they were here today. This is how I know that you are a modern racist who is after a free ride, because those who struggled back then, did recognize the very significant roles in which all Godly people be it white or black played in the act of freeing the slaves. Now go wash your hands of your evilness before it's to late to explain yourself to the one that shall judge us all in the end.

Anyone white that says blacks should be grateful to whites for freeing us from slavery is a racist. You said that, now stop lying and whining abut being called what you are

So in other words if the blacks start accusing whites of 1800's slavery today, and start demanding reparations from those whites who had nothing to do with slavery, and those whites refuse to pay up then they are somehow racist ? Your ungratefulness for the great country for which you currently live in today is showing. Yes, and those whites that stuck their necks out, and even died for the struggle in order to help would definitely see you as being ungrateful in your racist words you espouse here daily if we're here today. This is how I know that you are a modern racist who is after a free ride, because those who struggled back then, did recognize the very significant roles in which all Godly people be it white or black played in the act of freeing the slaves. Now go wash your hands of your evilness before it's to late to explain yourself to the one that shall judge us all in the end.

Ignorant post. As expected. Learn to read.

Legislative proposals that relate to reparations for and racial segregation directed at African Americans include H.R. 40 (Conyers) and H.Res. 194 (Cohen). H.R. 40 would create a commission to study the institution of slavery and subsequent racial discrimination against African Americans and their impact on living African Americans and to recommend remedies to Congress.

Proposals for Reparations for African Americans: A Brief Overview

Notice the words and subsequent racial discrimination against African Americans.

Then stop trying to argue how we are demanding reparations just for slavery. Racism is the belief your race is superior, I've made no comment of the sort. Therefore you lie. And that's bearing false witness. So concern yourself with your lying before you speak to the judge, because me and the judge are just fine. I don't think the judge minds me saying that I don't have to be grateful to whites when they try taking credit for what they didn't give me. Blacks fought to desegregate schools, for voting rights and civil rights long after we were supposed to be free and equal citizens. And since blacks could be sent back into slavery for being unemployed, you might want get your story straight.

IM2, you actually owe the South for feeding and housing your ancestors, if you want to pretend past generations have an impact on your current employment. Free room and board, that would be like what $5,000 a month the way you folks procreate? :p Pay up for years of free shit, or move to Liberia or whatever shithole in Africa you want!

[Edited]
I've never said anything about cultural bias, but I did post information regarding 'literacy tests' that were used in order to deny blacks the right to vote. The circumstances may be different but the tactic is the same. I'm not saying nor have I ever stated that is what happened, I merely pointed out that saying the white firefighters passed the test, the blacks did not, seal the tests and that's the end of it precludes any investigation into what really happened. Because you didn't want to discuss the test and considered the test as the ONLY end-all and be-all for determining merit then yes you appear to consider the black candidates inferior when it comes to merit.

First of all, I didn't smear you, I have NO idea what your culture is but you're on a message board arguing that black people are more racist than the people who put into writing that the black race was created to be subservient to the white race ***FOR ALL TIME***. The race who then created a social structure by way of laws specifically restricting and prohibiting the rights of people of African descent (the alleged inferior and subservient race) to ensure that they could continue to be legally oppressed and that many of the people here on this board arguing for the white race are arguing that the white race as a whole is LESS RACIST than the people they enslaved, murdered, raped, lynched & oppressed. That's a hard sell.

Furthermore, why do I need to ask you anything? Can't you make your argument yourself? You want me to argue my side and help you argue yours as well by asking you your position? From everything you've posted it's pretty clear that you only value the rights of the white firefighters per the examples we used. You don't care that anything could have been wrong with the test used to determine merit. You don't care that the EEOC found racial discrimination in some 50 odd cases over the last several years. You haven't shown any care for the rights that have been violated by all of those people of color in the EEOC cases or even the black firefighters ONLY care for the white firefighters. That is completely your right but when people believe you to be a closet racist or to be harboring racist thoughts or feelings or that you may be a bit prejudiced it's because of things you've stated here on this message board not because of any ill will or animosity I have towards you since I can only speak for myself.[/edited]

What do you mean by "that is a dick move"?

I would not have even given him the courtesy of a second thought. It"s a race relations forum, and everyone here is bound to be called a racist at some point in time.

Anyone who comes to a public message board, states a one sided opinion, without any objectivity, then whines about being "smeared" has no business even being here if they are that weak and emotionally fragile.

Race relations, in this country, whether in real time and in person or in a forum like this, is not always a pleasant subject, and in this type of forum, it practically NEVER is.

Because most of those here, are only here so they can say whatever they want to with minimal reprecussions.

JMO

Last edited:
IM2, you actually owe the South for feeding and housing your ancestors, if you want to pretend past generations have an impact on your current employment. Free room and board, that would be like what $5,000 a month the way you folks procreate? :p Pay up for years of free shit, or move to Liberia or whatever shithole in Africa you want!

LOL! You're a dumb ass. You are out of your league dumb white boy.. Say in your lane son. That would be the slow lane..

Racism is not just individual hatred, it’s systemic.

So when BLACKS create a system denying whites of opportunities because they are white, then and only then can you say blacks are just as or more racist than, whites.

LOL! You're a dumb ass. You are out of your league dumb white boy.. Say in your lane son. That would be the slow lane..

You stupid moron, I could get laid with a good looking Jamaican female tomorrow if I was so inclined. You may not realize Jamacian Blacks hate American Blacks. That said, I only engage in post menopausal ladies at this point because no rubber is big enough to fit my unit.

1936 The Maryland Supreme Court orders the state's white law school to enroll a black student because there is no state-supported law school for Blacks in Maryland. (University of Maryland v. Murray)

Why didn't he apply to HOWARD which was set up almost a 100 years prior to cater to Blacks? They would have loved a dude who graduated from a WHITE college like Amherst! My guess is since he could not pay for it they were not interested.

1938 The Supreme Court rules the practice of sending black students out of state for legal training when the state provides a law school for whites within its borders does not fulfill the state's "separate but equal" obligation. The Court orders Missouri's all-white law school to grant admission to an African American student. (Missouri ex rel. Gaines v. Canada)[

The State of Missouri had offered to pay for Gaines's tuition at an adjacent state's law school, which he turned down. :p

Here are two more

Actually those two instances are Rosa Park type set ups and total bullshit, but okay let's see what else you got to prove Black were denied education (from Whites).

The 1961 and 1962 incidents were also probably Rosa Park type setups. So is that it? Are 4 lawsuits the reason Blacks are so uneducated and apparently uneducateable? Is it the lead paint in the free housing they get or the White supremacy that causes them to be so dayem dumb?
Translation....how dare them uppity negros think they can attend the same school as whites....
Why do blacks have to rely on whites for better schooling? By that logic, African nations should have kept their white people to run better schools for them. Too bad they didn't.

Perhaps you should have relied on someone for better schooling, something you sorely lack

In our society, who has power little bigot boy? Given that trumpian white trash work so hard to deny power to anyone else, you would probably do better to be quiet
You have no real comeback so you tried some schoolyard insults. That's not like you Jillian. All I said was that blacks rely on whites for better schooling here in the US, otherwise, would they have let anyone bus them to inferior white schools? No. And look at Africa, is there even ONE decent school on the whole continent? Not sure, maybe you can find one.

Black people do not "rely" on whites for better schooling

If black schools were better, you all would never have agreed to be bused to inferior white schools.

You always manage to make a comment in just about every tbread that ypu show up in, that is completely ignorant.

I never said white schools were inferior, I said that blacks do not rely on whites for better schooling.

Bussing was MADATORY in some cities as a way to desegregate schools and the practice wss upheld in the Supreme Court.

If predominately white schools were so much better, as you are implying, then how did you turn out to be so stupid?

If black schools were better, you all would never have agreed to be bused to inferior white schools.

You always manage to make a comment in just about every tbread that ypu show up in, that is completely ignorant.

I never said white schools were inferior, I said that blacks do not rely on whites for better schooling.

Bussing was MADATORY in some cities as a way to desegregate schools and the practice wss upheld in the Supreme Court.

If predominately white schools were so much better, as you are implying, then how did you turn out to be so stupid?
Bussing was "MADATORY". Thanks for proving my point.

You didn't have a "point". It was MADATORY to facilitate desegregation. There were some white kids were bussed as well.

Must I spoon feed you information that you should be able to look up on your own?

You didn't have a "point". It was MADATORY to facilitate desegregation. There were some white kids were bussed as well.

Must I spoon feed you information that you should be able to look up on your own?
The word you're grasping for, fool, is MANDATORY. :auiqs.jpg:

Definition of MANDATORY

Let's see how simple it is to prove you an indoctrinated robot, and me....never wrong.

1. "CNN’s Bizarre Blackout On Democrats’ Farrakhan Scandal
  • CNN has refused to inform their audience of a growing scandal tying prominent Democrats to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
  • Farrakhan is a notorious anti-Semite and racist
  • At least eight Democrats are known to have met with Farrakhan and four have refused to denounce him
The leaders of Women’s March, a top progressive organization, have declared their support for Farrakhan and have refused to denounce him even as they alienate other progressives by supporting a rabid anti-Semite. The group’s co-president, Tamika Mallory, suggested that Farrakhan is right to call Jews his enemies and compared him to Jesus."
CNN’s Bizarre Blackout On Democrats’ Farrakhan Scandal

2. Now this...

"D.C. lawmaker says recent snowfall caused by ‘Rothschilds controlling the climate’
A D.C. lawmaker responded to a brief snowfall Friday by publishing a video in which he espoused a conspiracy theory that Jewish financiers control the weather.

D.C. Council member Trayon White Sr. (D-Ward 8):
“Man, it just started snowing out of nowhere this morning, man. Y’all better pay attention to this climate control, man, this climate manipulation,” he says. “And D.C. keep talking about, ‘We a resilient city.’ And that’s a model based off the Rothschilds controlling the climate to create natural disasters they can pay for to own the cities, man. Be careful.”

D.C. lawmaker says recent snowfall caused by ‘Rothschilds controlling the climate’

3. Quite a coincidence that the recent occupant of the Oval Office, Hussein Obama, evinced a never-before seen hatred of the Jewish state of Israel.

4. "Is it correct Obama invited Sharpton to the White House upwards of 85 times? And does that make Sharpton a “close adviser” of the president?" asked Kessler in laying out the basis for his re-examination of the former mayor's assertion.

He confirms that Sharpton has visited the White House on 72 occasions, including 5 one-on-one meetings, 20 meetings with staff members or senior advisers."
WaPo Fact Checker: Giuliani Right on Sharpton Visits to WH | Newsmax.com

5. "Al Sharpton’s Group And Black Lives Matter Team Up For Pro-Farrakhan Protest

• Black Lives Matter, the New Black Panther Party, and Rev. Al Sharpton’s National Action Network are organizing a protest in defense of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
  • Farrakhan is a notorious racist and anti-Semite with close ties to Democratic politicians and activists
  • The black activist groups are lobbying against a GOP resolution formally condemning Farrakhan for his anti-Semitism" Al Sharpton’s Group And Black Lives Matter Team Up For Pro-Farrakhan Protest

"Stop Making Excuses for Louis Farrakhan’s Lunacy
The Farrakhan Problem: Why does an anti-Semite get a pass from the liberal left?

It has long been known that Women’s March co-chair Linda Sarsour is a proud supporter of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan. Earlier this month, it emerged that her colleague Tamika Mallory was present at the organization’s annual “Saviour’s Day” event in February, where Farrakhan condemned “Satanic Jews” for being “the mother and father of apartheid,” alleged they control the FBI, and blamed them for chemically inducing homosexuality in black men through the distribution of marijuana. What more is there to say?"
Stop Making Excuses for Louis Farrakhan’s Lunacy

Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite [VIDEO]

And Democrats.

You wouldn’t think that theories like that would receive wide-spread acceptance in the United States. Unfortunately it has. Over 18% of all non Jewish Republicans blame the Jews for the financial crisis and almost one-third of Democrats blame the Jews:

Anti-Semitism and the economic crisis Neil Malhotra and Yotam Margalit

The media coverage of the Bernard Madoff scandal made extensive reference to Madoff’s ethnic and religious background and his prominent role in the Jewish community. Because the scandal broke at a time of great public outcry against financial institutions, some, including Brad Greenberg in The Christian Science Monitor and Mark Seal in Vanity Fair, have reported on its potential to generate a wave of anti-Semitism.

Smashed a custard pie you your kisser, huh?

Don’t you wish? In my rebuttal of your post you’ll notice that I use no fake news or quotes from Breitbart or Fox or any of the other racist supremacist rags. Farrakhan, apparently you think he’s radioactive or has bubonic plague. Farrakhan is who he is because of the society and times in which he was raised. The Black community and it’s leaders along with the Black political class of both parties have had the same common experiences with American Racism that helped form him. He speaks for a militant and disillusioned segment of Black America and will be heard. Obama’s bad relationship with Israel, come on now, more fake news from Fox. It should be Israel’s bad relationship with America and the rest of the world, or more succinctly, Benjamin Netanyahu thinks White American racism can be used with Republican help to usurp American foreign policy and use our world position as a weapon against the uniting Arab states. Also the Jewish government, i.e. Benjamin Netanyahu,inserted himself into our partisan politics by endorsing McCain and campaigning openly against Obama in the 2012 presidential race. He unprecedentedly accepted an invitation from Senate majority leader McConnell to speak before a special session of congress where he sought to embarrass the sitting President and his party, while mating his anti Palestinian agenda with the national security policies of his Republican hosts. Bernie Madoff as a democratic anti Semitic flash point, more Fox fake news. Come on, can’t you do any better than that ? I know if you and your hero Trump put your pea brains together you can invent something else to blame on Barack Hussein Obama, we all know it’s just a matter of time. You need to give up, you’re playing a weak hand.

"In my rebuttal of your post you’ll notice that I use no fake news..."

I, the same.

I notice you didn't rebut any of the items I documented the posts with......

QED....the Democrat Party is syncretic in relation to those of the Jewish persuasion.

No self-respecting Jewish individual should be associated with this cult.

Let's rub your face in it some more.....

“Michelle Obama and John Kerry to Honor Anti-Semite and 9/11 Fan

….one of the women to be recognized [for praise by the Democrats] is an anti-Semite and supports the 9/11 attacks on the United States.

Samira Ibrahim….is quite blunt regarding her views. On July 18 of last year, after five Israeli tourists and a Bulgarian bus driver were killed a suicide bombing attack, Ibrahim jubilantly tweeted: “An explosion on a bus carrying Israelis in Burgas airport in Bulgaria on the Black Sea. Today is a very sweet day with a lot of very sweet news.”

[If this is not the view of the Democrats....why wasn't this savage crossed off the list of honorees??????]

Ibrahim frequently uses Twitter to air her anti-Semitic views. Last August 4,commenting on demonstrations in Saudi Arabia, she described the ruling Al Saud family as “dirtier than the Jews.” Seventeen days later she tweeted in reference to Adolf Hitler: “I have discovered with the passage of days, that no act contrary to morality, no crime against society, takes place, except with the Jews having a hand in it. Hitler.”

[Had she said this about blacks or Hispanics.....would she be on the Democrat's list???]

Ibrahim holds other repellent views as well. As a mob was attacking the United States embassy in Cairo on the eleventh anniversary of 9/11, pulling down the American flag and raising the flag of Al Qaeda, Ibrahim wrote on twitter: “Today is the anniversary of 9/11. May every year come with America burning.” Possibly fearing the consequences of her tweet, she deleted it a couple of hours later, but not before a screen shotwas saved by an Egyptian activist.” Michelle Obama and John Kerry to Honor Anti-Semite and 9/11 Fan

We've got us a japanese right winger. LOL!

Don’t you love how the trump trolls all show up at once?

Yeah, it's funny. These fools think if 20 people all tell the same lie at once it will turn into the truth.

Did ya' get that reparations check yet?

"In my rebuttal of your post you’ll notice that I use no fake news..."

I, the same.

I notice you didn't rebut any of the items I documented the posts with......

QED....the Democrat Party is syncretic in relation to those of the Jewish persuasion.

No self-respecting Jewish individual should be associated with this cult.

Let's rub your face in it some more.....

“Michelle Obama and John Kerry to Honor Anti-Semite and 9/11 Fan

….one of the women to be recognized [for praise by the Democrats] is an anti-Semite and supports the 9/11 attacks on the United States.

Samira Ibrahim….is quite blunt regarding her views. On July 18 of last year, after five Israeli tourists and a Bulgarian bus driver were killed a suicide bombing attack, Ibrahim jubilantly tweeted: “An explosion on a bus carrying Israelis in Burgas airport in Bulgaria on the Black Sea. Today is a very sweet day with a lot of very sweet news.”

[If this is not the view of the Democrats....why wasn't this savage crossed off the list of honorees??????]

Ibrahim frequently uses Twitter to air her anti-Semitic views. Last August 4,commenting on demonstrations in Saudi Arabia, she described the ruling Al Saud family as “dirtier than the Jews.” Seventeen days later she tweeted in reference to Adolf Hitler: “I have discovered with the passage of days, that no act contrary to morality, no crime against society, takes place, except with the Jews having a hand in it. Hitler.”

[Had she said this about blacks or Hispanics.....would she be on the Democrat's list???]

Ibrahim holds other repellent views as well. As a mob was attacking the United States embassy in Cairo on the eleventh anniversary of 9/11, pulling down the American flag and raising the flag of Al Qaeda, Ibrahim wrote on twitter: “Today is the anniversary of 9/11. May every year come with America burning.” Possibly fearing the consequences of her tweet, she deleted it a couple of hours later, but not before a screen shotwas saved by an Egyptian activist.” Michelle Obama and John Kerry to Honor Anti-Semite and 9/11 Fan

We've got us a japanese right winger. LOL!

Don’t you love how the trump trolls all show up at once?

Yeah, it's funny. These fools think if 20 people all tell the same lie at once it will turn into the truth.

Did ya' get that reparations check yet?

I didn't but you japanese sure got yours. So how long were you in interment camps grasshopper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back