Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can only be so racist. Republicans maxed out when they invited the American Nazi Party, the Aryan Nation and the Alt White to join.

Link or lie?
Read the comments from your nazi and aryan brethren in this thread....

Soooo......there is no such link?

You're simply a liar?

Carry on.

What good is providing a link if you can't fucking read what's in front of you?

"In my rebuttal of your post you’ll notice that I use no fake news..."

I, the same.

I notice you didn't rebut any of the items I documented the posts with......

QED....the Democrat Party is syncretic in relation to those of the Jewish persuasion.

No self-respecting Jewish individual should be associated with this cult.

Let's rub your face in it some more.....

“Michelle Obama and John Kerry to Honor Anti-Semite and 9/11 Fan

….one of the women to be recognized [for praise by the Democrats] is an anti-Semite and supports the 9/11 attacks on the United States.

Samira Ibrahim….is quite blunt regarding her views. On July 18 of last year, after five Israeli tourists and a Bulgarian bus driver were killed a suicide bombing attack, Ibrahim jubilantly tweeted: “An explosion on a bus carrying Israelis in Burgas airport in Bulgaria on the Black Sea. Today is a very sweet day with a lot of very sweet news.”

[If this is not the view of the Democrats....why wasn't this savage crossed off the list of honorees??????]

Ibrahim frequently uses Twitter to air her anti-Semitic views. Last August 4,commenting on demonstrations in Saudi Arabia, she described the ruling Al Saud family as “dirtier than the Jews.” Seventeen days later she tweeted in reference to Adolf Hitler: “I have discovered with the passage of days, that no act contrary to morality, no crime against society, takes place, except with the Jews having a hand in it. Hitler.”

[Had she said this about blacks or Hispanics.....would she be on the Democrat's list???]

Ibrahim holds other repellent views as well. As a mob was attacking the United States embassy in Cairo on the eleventh anniversary of 9/11, pulling down the American flag and raising the flag of Al Qaeda, Ibrahim wrote on twitter: “Today is the anniversary of 9/11. May every year come with America burning.” Possibly fearing the consequences of her tweet, she deleted it a couple of hours later, but not before a screen shotwas saved by an Egyptian activist.” Michelle Obama and John Kerry to Honor Anti-Semite and 9/11 Fan

We've got us a japanese right winger. LOL!

Don’t you love how the trump trolls all show up at once?

Yeah, it's funny. These fools think if 20 people all tell the same lie at once it will turn into the truth.

Did ya' get that reparations check yet?

I didn't but you japanese sure got yours. So how long were you in interment camps grasshopper?
Longer than you were on a plantation.

:thanks:

Black people do not "rely" on whites for better schooling

If black schools were better, you all would never have agreed to be bused to inferior white schools.

You always manage to make a comment in just about every tbread that ypu show up in, that is completely ignorant.

I never said white schools were inferior, I said that blacks do not rely on whites for better schooling.

Bussing was MADATORY in some cities as a way to desegregate schools and the practice wss upheld in the Supreme Court.

If predominately white schools were so much better, as you are implying, then how did you turn out to be so stupid?
Bussing was "MADATORY". Thanks for proving my point.

You didn't have a "point". It was MADATORY to facilitate desegregation. There were some white kids were bussed as well.

Must I spoon feed you information that you should be able to look up on your own?
The word you're grasping for, fool, is MANDATORY. :auiqs.jpg:

Definition of MANDATORY

I know the definition. You should re read it, and let it sink into that empty space where your brain should be.

You can only be so racist. Republicans maxed out when they invited the American Nazi Party, the Aryan Nation and the Alt White to join.

Link or lie?

You're simply a liar?

Carry on.

I don't use vulgarity.

I've found that those who are losing the argument, often do.

I believe you've proven that premise.

Link or lie?

You're simply a liar?

Carry on.

I don't use vulgarity.

I believe you are full of shit. My choice in words is appropriate given the willful ignorance you continue to show in this thread, and any other pertaining to race, in particularly, dealing with the overwhelming amount of information provided here that negates your attempt to deflect by asking for a link.

Your request would be on the same level as asking for instructions on how to breathe.

Link or lie?

You're simply a liar?

Carry on.

I don't use vulgarity.

I believe you are full of shit. My choice in words is appropriate given the willful ignorance you continue to show in this thread, and any other pertaining to race, in particularly, dealing with the overwhelming amount of information provided here that negates your attempt to deflect by asking for a link.

Your request would be on the same level as asking for instructions on how to breathe.

Your 'words' explain how you were raised, and the use of vulgarity proves that your thoughts are no more articulated on this subject than on any other.: a second-rater with a third grader's vocabulary.

image.php

image.php

This is one of the first subjects I talked about when I started posting on message boards. Are Blacks on average more racist than whites?
I've always believed that they are. Something that I discovered growing up was that almost every black in America thinks about race every day, whereas most whites don't. There's a reason for this, but this simple fact is being used by the left to divide America.

A Rassmussen survey asked the question 5 years ago, and my guess is it would be even worse today.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country.

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

There is a huge ideological difference on this topic. Among conservative Americans, 49% consider most blacks racist, and only 12% see most whites that way. Among liberal voters, 27% see most white Americans as racist, and 21% say the same about black Americans.

From a partisan perspective, 49% of Republicans see most black Americans as racist, along with 36% of unaffiliated adults and 29% of Democrats.

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

Among white adults, 10% think most white Americans are racist; 38% believe most blacks are racist, and 17% say most Hispanics are racist.

Overall, just 30% of all Americans now rate race relations in the United States as good or excellent. Fourteen percent (14%) describe them as poor. Twenty-nine percent (29%) think race relations are getting better, while 32% believe they are getting worse. Thirty-five percent (35%) feel they are staying about the same.

These figures reflect more pessimism than was found in April when 42% gave race relations positive marks and 39% said race relations were improving. However, the April number reflected all-time highs while the current numbers are more consistent with the general attitudes of recent years.

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,000 Adults was conducted on July 1-2, 2013 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

------------------

Blacks are slightly more optimistic about the current state of race relations in American than whites and Hispanics are. But 37% of blacks and 38% of Hispanics believe those relations are getting worse, compared to 29% of whites.​

image.php

Links

LOL Poor muddy, never passed a survey course in Sociology and can't understand the difference between ethnocentrism and racism.

Evaluation of other cultures according to preconceptions originating in the standards and customs of one's own culture, vis a vis, prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Link or lie?

You're simply a liar?

Carry on.

I don't use vulgarity.

LOL vulgarity is in the eyes of the beholder. Every ad hominem you use is vulgar, in the broadest sense of the word.

Vulgar: lacking sophistication or good taste; unrefined.

You're simply a liar?

Carry on.

I don't use vulgarity.

Your 'words' explain how you were raised, and the use of vulgarity proves that your thoughts are no more articulated on this subject than on any other.: a second-rater with a third grader's vocabulary.

Says the member that needs a link to directions on how to breathe.

You're simply a liar?

Carry on.

I don't use vulgarity.

Says the member that needs a link to directions on how to breathe.

For any who need an explanation for your post....you made a claim, I asked you to support same.....and you couldn't.

And still can't.

IM2, you actually owe the South for feeding and housing your ancestors, if you want to pretend past generations have an impact on your current employment. Free room and board, that would be like what $5,000 a month the way you folks procreate? :p Pay up for years of free shit, or move to Liberia or whatever shithole in Africa you want!
Did you see the pretty pictures I sent you?

IM2, you actually owe the South for feeding and housing your ancestors, if you want to pretend past generations have an impact on your current employment. Free room and board, that would be like what $5,000 a month the way you folks procreate? :p Pay up for years of free shit, or move to Liberia or whatever shithole in Africa you want!
Did you see the pretty pictures I sent you?

"Turning Point USA Urban Engagement Director Candace Owens said liberals want black people to remain as slaves, Tuesday on “Fox & Friends.”

Owens was thrust into the limelight Saturday after rapper Kanye West commended her on Twitter and said he likes the way she thinks.

West came under fire for defending the black conservative and Owens thinks it has to do with the desire to keep African Americans down.
“I have learned that the left would like their slaves back,” Owens said on “Fox & Friends.”

“They created a system where black people are ideological slaves,” she concluded. “We tested this theory very quickly. [Kanye] simply said seven words. ‘I like the way Candace Owens thinks.’ And this became a front news story across every single platform that you could possibly dream of. And that is only because he is not allowed to think differently as a black man.”
Candace Owens Accuses The Left Of ‘Wanting Their Slaves Back’

"In my rebuttal of your post you’ll notice that I use no fake news..."

I, the same.

I notice you didn't rebut any of the items I documented the posts with......

QED....the Democrat Party is syncretic in relation to those of the Jewish persuasion.

No self-respecting Jewish individual should be associated with this cult.

Let's rub your face in it some more.....

“Michelle Obama and John Kerry to Honor Anti-Semite and 9/11 Fan

….one of the women to be recognized [for praise by the Democrats] is an anti-Semite and supports the 9/11 attacks on the United States.

Samira Ibrahim….is quite blunt regarding her views. On July 18 of last year, after five Israeli tourists and a Bulgarian bus driver were killed a suicide bombing attack, Ibrahim jubilantly tweeted: “An explosion on a bus carrying Israelis in Burgas airport in Bulgaria on the Black Sea. Today is a very sweet day with a lot of very sweet news.”

[If this is not the view of the Democrats....why wasn't this savage crossed off the list of honorees??????]

Ibrahim frequently uses Twitter to air her anti-Semitic views. Last August 4,commenting on demonstrations in Saudi Arabia, she described the ruling Al Saud family as “dirtier than the Jews.” Seventeen days later she tweeted in reference to Adolf Hitler: “I have discovered with the passage of days, that no act contrary to morality, no crime against society, takes place, except with the Jews having a hand in it. Hitler.”

[Had she said this about blacks or Hispanics.....would she be on the Democrat's list???]

Ibrahim holds other repellent views as well. As a mob was attacking the United States embassy in Cairo on the eleventh anniversary of 9/11, pulling down the American flag and raising the flag of Al Qaeda, Ibrahim wrote on twitter: “Today is the anniversary of 9/11. May every year come with America burning.” Possibly fearing the consequences of her tweet, she deleted it a couple of hours later, but not before a screen shotwas saved by an Egyptian activist.” Michelle Obama and John Kerry to Honor Anti-Semite and 9/11 Fan

We've got us a japanese right winger. LOL!

Don’t you love how the trump trolls all show up at once?

Yeah, it's funny. These fools think if 20 people all tell the same lie at once it will turn into the truth.

Did ya' get that reparations check yet?

I didn't but you japanese sure got yours. So how long were you in interment camps grasshopper?

Candice "Owens continued:

There is an ideological civil war happening: Black people that are focused on their past and shouting about slavery and black people that are focused on their futures, OK? That’s really what it comes down to, OK?

I can guarantee what you’re seeing happening is victim mentality versus victor mentality ... Victim mentality is not cool. I don’t know why people like being oppressed. It’s the weirdest thing I ever heard: “I love oppression. We’re oppressed. 400 years of slavery, Jim Crow.” Which, by the way, none of you guys lived through. Your grandparents did.

And it’s embarrassing that you utilize their history, you utilize their history and you come in here with more emotion than they ever had when they were living through it. You’re not living through anything right now. You’re overly privileged Americans."
https://www.theroot.com/kanye-west-candace-owens-and-the-conservative-sunken-p-1825473389

LOL! You're a dumb ass. You are out of your league dumb white boy.. Say in your lane son. That would be the slow lane..

You stupid moron, I could get laid with a good looking Jamaican female tomorrow if I was so inclined. You may not realize Jamacian Blacks hate American Blacks. That said, I only engage in post menopausal ladies at this point because no rubber is big enough to fit my unit.

Is the same M.O. time after time..."x race, or x ethnicity hates blacks", but the only ones assessing such are white nationalists....

They're just playing on these boards trying to get a rise out of people. They've no point to make, otherwise they'd have made it by now, they have no disputing evidence, they don't understand how to read or to understand the significance of the various court rulings but their feelings sure get hurt really quickly if they feel that they are being accused of exactly what they are.

I attended a conference a couple of years ago held by the Washington Defender Association. They're a organization of defense attorneys and one of my investigators who was still in training at the time innocently asked while we were setting up "why is it such a terrible thing for a person to be called a racist when all of the evidence points to the fact that they are?". The room went absolutely quiet and he was oblivious to the affect that he had caused although I caught a glance of my attorney snickering behind her hand. I think there were only 4 black people in the room, 2 were attorneys and 2 were investigators but it was the perfect segue to the concept of implicit bias which was one of the topic of the training session, including the implicit bias of our court systems which I was very happy to hear being acknowledged.

The problem with individuals such as these is they don't confine their mischief to the online arena, they take it offline and cause actual harm to people sometimes operating solely from malice but when they have a history of making racially derogatory posts such of these you'd think it would be difficult to divorce their actions from their words but that isn't what happens since I have had case after case of this very thing occurring.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: ATL

They're just playing on these boards trying to get a rise out of people. They've no point to make, otherwise they'd have made it by now, they have no disputing evidence, they don't understand how to read or to understand the significance of the various court rulings but their feelings sure get hurt really quickly if they feel that they are being accused of exactly what they are.

I attended a conference a couple of years ago held by the Washington Defender Association. They're a organization of defense attorneys and one of my investigator's who was still in training at the time innocently asked while we were setting up "why is it such a terrible thing for a person to be called a racist when all of the evidence points to the fact that they are?". The room went absolutely quiet and he was oblivious to the affect that he had caused although I caught a glance of my attorney snickering behind her hand. I think there were only 4 black people in the room, 2 were attorneys and 2 were investigators but it was the perfect segue to the concept of implicit bias which was one of the topic of the training session, including the implicit bias of our court systems which I was very happy to hear being acknowledged.

The problem with individuals such as these is they don't confine their mischief to the online arena, they take it offline and cause actual harm to people sometimes operating solely from malice but when they have a history of making racially derogatory posts such of these you'd think it would be difficult to divorce their actions from their words but that isn't what happens since I have had case after case of this very thing occurring.

Yep, such has been the case as more and more of them are shamed to hiding their true thoughts behind a keyboard. Every once in a while, one of them slips up and says something in public, like that lady in Macon, GA that was caught denigrating a service woman outside of a restaurant. Then you have the ones like George Zimmerman and that other fellow in Florida that shot the teenager in the car because his music was too loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back