Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
More blacks disagree with you on that, than agree with you.

More than twice as many blacks agree with me, as agree with you, on this particular issue.

Put that into your peace pipe and smoke it.
More blacks disagree with you on that, than agree with you.

More than twice as many blacks agree with me, as agree with you, on this particular issue.

Put that into your peace pipe and smoke it.

No they don't. Go take a poll of 40 million blacks the come back and tell me what you get. Or go to an all black forum post this and see what you get. You would be banned immediately.

1. Thanks for demonstrating your inability to understand the math behind the concept of polling.

2. What would me being banned from a all black forum prove, in your mind?

Questions - Racism - July 1-2, 2013

National Survey of 1,000 Adults
Conducted July 1-2, 2013
By Rasmussen Reports
Questions - Racism - July 1-2, 2013 - Rasmussen Reports®

More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics

The survey of 1,000 Adults was conducted on July 1-2, 2013 by Rasmussen Reports.
More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics - Rasmussen Reports®

The current population of the United States of America is 326,412,159 as of Monday, May 7, 2018, based on the latest United Nations estimates.

U.S. Population (2018) - Worldometers

No accurate assessment can be made regarding this issue based on 1,000 people.

The question of your lack of math, was already settled. You don't have to beat that dead horse, any more.

Only in your dreams junior. Read em and weep. .

Questions - Racism - July 1-2, 2013

National Survey of 1,000 Adults
Conducted July 1-2, 2013
By Rasmussen Reports
Questions - Racism - July 1-2, 2013 - Rasmussen Reports®

More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics

The survey of 1,000 Adults was conducted on July 1-2, 2013 by Rasmussen Reports.
More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics - Rasmussen Reports®

The current population of the United States of America is 326,412,159 as of Monday, May 7, 2018, based on the latest United Nations estimates.

U.S. Population (2018) - Worldometers

No accurate assessment can be made regarding this issue based on 1,000 people.

I kept trying to answer you. But the absurdity of trying to explain polling to a man that claims to be an academic, just...

stopped me.

You are too pathetic for me to talk to, at least on this issue.

All of it. I realize you can't understand how I can say that but the problem for many whites is they want to call everyone else a racist because of how some treat them but everyone else has not done to others what whites have done.

Oh yeah they have. Whites are racist for sure. But so are Indians. And Japanese. And Chinese. And Africans....

Who do you think sold the slaves to Europeans? Arabs and fellow Africans.
He keeps referring to the past.

im2 claimed that the 2006, Congress voted to renew blacks' right to vote.

Which was a lie.

You have been defending that lie and attacking me for calling IM2 on his bullshit.

Now, i am pointing that you have admitted that you don't care about your credibility, the credibility of your statements, and that you are just here for entertainment.

You admit that you are here to "Fuck" with me. BUt for what?

The prime cause in this thread, recently, has been me calling out IM2 on a race baiting lie.

So, unless this is something person on your end, it seems you are here to fuck with people who dare to tell the Truth.

YOu are a troll and nothing you say should have ANY credibility.

Whine less, try reading more. I specifically stated that I fuck with YOU.
And credibility in a forum of strangers is not that important to me , and that especially applies to YOU.

And I addressed that, and examined what led to that, ie me calling out IM2 on a painfully obvious lie.

So, you are here to fuck with anyone who tells the truth about race. AT least.

Your version of truth, is an ongoing obsession with portraying yourself as a persecuted "victim", and a moral authority, but, you are quick to label others as "race baiters and liars", when it's obvious that you are exactly what you accuse others of being.

You are easy to see through.

I have consistently been honest and forthright on this site for many years.

I think that anyone that is not a self deluding fool, can see that.

IMO, that DOES give me some moral authority to call out people who race bait and lie, PARTICULARLY as I am

ALWAYS prepared to explain and defend my arguments as to why they are race baiters and liars. and generally do before even being asked.

I have certainly done so with YOU for example.

FOr example IM2 told a race baiting lie, and you have been spending page after page, defending his stupid, vile, race baiting lie.

That makes you a race baiter and a liar.

It makes me someone who doesn't agree with the nonsense that you post, your obvious ignorance, and how you embellish what others say, and then actually are delusional enough to believe that you tell the truth.

No, it makes you a race baiter and a liar.

Let me explain to you what race baiting is, a poll of 1,000 people that you use in order to claim 40 million blacks are more racist than whites.

Simply discussing racism is not race baiting, especially if the racism in question is real.

Your post seems to indicate a misunderstanding of what discussions of groups are. Saying that a group is something, is not saying that ever single individual in the group is that thing.

I was right about the 2006 vote. .

Your position on the 2006 vote is utter idiocy. Ever your strongest defender, Katstevie, has admitted that he knows what you said was incorrect.

If you wanted to discuss what the vote was actually about, I would be happy to do that.

But the cost of that real debate, would be you giving up your moronic zinger. And you've already answered that you will not do that.

But in usual weasel style you could not answer if whites had ever faced anything whereby their right to vote was ever up for renewal or even if there was ever an amendment made to he constitution whereby provisions had to be made to protect the right for whites to vote.

And with YOUR weasel words, in the second half your sentence, you demonstrate that you know your zinger is complete bullshit.

I've already discussed the fact that there was no need for special protections for "white" voting rights.

That does not change the fact that your lie about "voting rights being renewed" is race baiting bullshit.

This is why we cannot have any real discussion in this country.

Liberals, want to be able to say the most insulting and/or provocative statements, calling someone a racist,

while expecting conservatives to leave those lies pass unchallenged and focus on the actual issues,

all the while the vile lib in question is continuing to spout the most vile and stupid lies.

And that's why we have not be able to solve any social problems in this country for generations..

I've heard from prisoners in several states and there's no way they know each other. People in prison (regardless of their former political affiliations) agree that blacks are the most racist people on the planet.
LOL that's really funny.

So you won't take the word or life experiences of African Americans who are educated, worldly and not incarcerated but you'll take the word of white Americans who may or may not be as educated or worldly as your opponents but who are incarcerated as if the word of that segment of society is gospel?

And this is from the person who had to resort to the "black people like him are a danger to society and our national security" bullshit fallback position to attempt to neutralize a superior opponent, and the superiority I'm referring to has nothing to do with race. They are better informed, more knowledgeable of the subject matter, are better able to present and cite their statements and pretty much just better at this than their opponents, whether you like their delivery or not. This generally comes from having lived a situation or being a student and working in a particular field as opposed to parroting talking head points and just mindlessly repeating what you have heard others state.

A lot of erroneous assumptions were made about your opponents and as far as myself, no one who knew what they were doing would have continuously attempted to insult me by calling me a liberal when I use Glock's Perfection logo as my avatar. You all assumed that we were uneducated, unemployed, poverty-stricken individuals who have achieved nothing of note in our lives but failure and that we blame the ENTIRE white race for our stations in life, some of which are envied. And you think this makes sense?

From the op.

"Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way."

The op doesn't tell you the poll was done with 1500 people. .

Yeah, and what YOU don't tell anyone is that that's considered a standard sample for a political opinion poll.

"There are about 200 million adult or voting age Americans. But the average poll has a sample size of 1,000 adults."
FAQs | NCPP - National Council on Public Polls

I dont' think he understands that.

I used to think he was utterly dishonest, but more and more I am being convinced that he is actually that stupid.

im2 claimed that the 2006, Congress voted to renew blacks' right to vote.

Which was a lie.
But you understood the point he was making correct? And if so then why would you characterize what he wrote as a lie instead of a misstatement, even if it was (I'm sure if it was or not because I wasn't closely following that particular discussion).

A very good question, and thank you for asking it.

1. Because his asking the question, in that style was a form of racial demagoguery, designed to inflame racial tensions. Such vile behavior must be stopped, because it is very harmful to this nation and those that live in it.

2. Because I cannot have a discussion with someone, where I am discussing the actual facts of the issue, while he is throwing race baiting rhetorical BOMBS.

3. Because one of the major problems in our political realm, is the past acceptance as normal, when liberals would say the most hateful and vile things, and conservatives would ignore it and be above it. This allowed many of those vile lies to become accepted as the Conventional Wisdom though the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

1. It is correct that YOU are the one that decides why you are here. But if you tell me why you are here, I am certainly allowed to repeat it, and draw obvious conclusions, like you being a troll.

If there is a flaw in my reasoning, you are welcome to point it out. THough as you have repeatedly admitted that you don't care about your credibility or the credibility of your statements, your words will carry no weight other than the strength of their arguments.

Which does not seem to be something you do much of.

2. Cecilie was quite civil, as most conservatives are, until you were rude to her. Your common lib expectation of being allowed be rude, while expecting politeness in return is not the way we cons play today.

FUCK THAT SHIT.

3. And that bit where you insult me. You've admitted that you don't care about the credibility of your statements, and are just here to fuck with people.

So you words have zero credibility.

ON the other hand, I have lots of credibility. And I say, and I have explained why I reached this conclusion, that you are just a Troll.

You're a liar. Your friend Cecile was not civil and quite a few conservatives here are not either. Refresh your feeble memory and read the very short dialogue between your sock (Cecile) and I.

I never said that "I don't care about the credibility of my statements, what I implied is that among strangers I do not care WHO THINKS that I have credibility......especially YOU.

The truth is that unlike you, if I comment seriously on a subject, I will usually include a source that I got information from. You on the other hand, simply label what you don't agree with as "an insult", "vile" or "a smear"....just because that's what YOU think, and what YOU think is usually so far from sane reasoning, that it deserves the ridicule that you typically receive.

You have far less credibility than most here, except in your imagination.

Fuck you, and your illusions about truth and credibility

So, how about a link demonstrating how Black Voting rights were renewed in 2006?

Read the thread. I clearly stated that I understood the difference between the provisions and the,actual voting right.

The provisions protect the right to vote from Trumptards like you.

SO, you know he's been lying and you've been defending him and attacking me for calling him a liar?

And you still have the nerve to deny being a Troll?

lol!!!!

YOU LOSE, TROLL.

No one in an anonymous forum loses anything, you fool. Except the time that it takes to post.

And as far as me "atracking" you, it certaibly was not to defend IM2. He can defend himself.

What is annoying about you is that you have the nerve to judge others, and frequently throw around terms like "race baiter and liar" and you are no different than those that you attempt to be critical of.

You were making a weak and dishonest argument, and I demolished it, and demonstrated, using your own words, that you were just being a complete troll.

You can deny that you "lost" that, but you are just lying to yourself.

You have a smart ass answer for everything a white person says. Having been around racists, you are one. You wrote
That's because I know how white supremacist think. I know how you think. I know how your brain works. I know the points will say before you say them.
RESPONSE: Here is why you cannot have a civil conversation. If you can show anyone where I said employers should discriminate based upon race I will give you $500 in cash. I said no such fucking thing.
Here is what white supremacist do. This is pretty much the tactic that they all use

They will say things right up until it's racist statement

So sure, you won't say "employers should discriminate based upon race"

But you will say as (you said below) "Blacks are less qualified. Blacks have the attitude that you are due a job based upon your race."

The same way SOME white people say all the important stuff was invented by white people, but fall short of actually saying white people are naturally better because of it.

You make these statements that lead up to an obvious conclusion (that black are inherently dumber than whites and Asians) but short of saying whites and Asians are better you stops and winks at the other whites.

You have not the guts to just bring it like a man but you imply it, and has no problem with others saying it.

You have a smart ass answer for everything a white person says. Having been around racists, you are one. You wrote
That's because I know how white supremacist think. I know how you think. I know how your brain works. I know the points will say before you say them.
You wrote:

"If white people don't give a rats ass about racial make up company then why is racial discrimination so strong in companies ?"

RESPONSE: My guess is, it is a combination of things. Blacks are less qualified - such as yourself, wasting time pissing people off instead of taking courses that would help you learn something useful.

Sometimes it is because Blacks, like yourself, walk into the company with the attitude that you are due a job based upon your race.

Many times it is because Blacks, like yourself, don't apply for the jobs. You have more worldly things to do.

If you quit with the woe is me B.S. and applied yourself, you could get a job. There are jobs in this area where black managers will hire you. But you have to be able to put something on your resume besides community activist specializing in pissing white people off.
Notice how white people never seem to do anything bad.
But that is your duty to the white race. Just staying on code.
You wrote:

"You cannot (and here is the challenge if you are up for it) point to any other form of slavery (present, past or pre-historic) that has had such an immense and global impact on this planet than the African Holocaust..."

RESPONSE: Challenge accepted - You have stipulated that the Egyptian people were black.

Think of the Bible as secular history. There is an Israelite, NOT a black guy, and he is taken as a slave to Egypt. This guy is so amazing the Pharaoh promotes him to his second in command at some time in history.

At some point, Joseph's father goes to see his son in Egypt (mostly because there is a famine in the land.) And then, for 430 years the Israelites are held as slaves, building wonders that are attributed to the Egyptians... and so, the Israelites built cities, roads and many marvelous things. But, we attribute that to the Egyptians because it was on Egyptian soil, the materials paid for by Egyptians, the Egyptians rand the government.
There was never any type of slavery in Africa comparable to transatlantic slave trade.

It was fairly common for Africans to keep other Africans (as in prisoners of war) as slaves, but this was nothing like the slavery that took place in the US, Caribbean, West Indies, South America. Slavery in Africa was an indentured servitude with a beginning and an end. Many slaves ended up marrying into the families they served. What’s important to note here is that slaves maintained their humanity and were not “born into” slavery. The child of a slave was born free.

So flash over to the British, Americans, French and Portuguese coming to buy slaves. The slavery Africans know of has not included vicious brutality and dehumanization. The captives have the same idea of slavery and believe they’re going to be treated the same way they’ve treated their slaves. They will serve their time, and then they’ll get on with their lives. They believe they will go wherever they’re going, and they’ll work and live there. But that is not what happens, as we know.

Slavery ended in 1865. The oldest person alive is Chiyo Miyako who is 117 years old. He was born in 1901. Only a mere 36 years before that man was born were black people still legally considered slaves.
See how I'm consistent with language there, Easy E? Whites built America and the Egyptians built Egypt. In both cases, slaves provided the labor.
White people built America ? You need to get off stormfront.

White people relied on slave labor to build a new nation and to create wealth for themselves a wealth that financed the American Revolution, allowing the textile and tobacco industries to grow. That alone must be $40 billion in unpaid black labor.
White people were dependent on Natives to teach them farming skills, as the earliest colonists starved to death and turned to cannibalism when the winters came in. White people were dependent on Mexicans to teach them how to extract gold from riverbeds and quartz which was important to the growth of the economy in the mid-to late-1800s.
White people were dependent on Asian labor to build the railroads that made transcontinental commerce possible.
White people relied on black women to care for their children. White people relied on blacks to build the levees that kept rivers like the Mississippi from their doorstep. White people relied on black girls to fan them to sleep.
White people relied on blacks to do everything: cooking, cleaning, making their beds, polishing their shoes, chopping the wood to heating their homes and nursing them back to health.
In the civil war the Confederacy relied on blacks to cook for the troops and make the implements of war they would use in battle. Likewise, the Union relied on nearly 200,000 black soldiers to ultimately win the war.
You wrote:

"And who are the companies who exploit the slave labour ? White people. Your people."

RESPONSE: My people? LMFAO. "My" people don't own or control squat. Even Faux News, the main source for people who think anywhere close to where I think is owned by an Australian (who was a chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations and a Saudi Prince.)
Owned by an Australian who I'm pretty sure is white which is my point

Our food supply, most of it controlled by Monsanto, is owned by people like Goldman Sachs - a corporate member of the Council on Foreign Relations (another political nemesis of mine.)
Founder of Goldman Sachs - Marcus Goldman (A white man)

220px-Marcus_Goldman.jpg

CEO - Lloyd Blankfein (A white man)

220px-Lloyd_C._Blankfein.jpg

Last edited:

Who are "these racists" you refer to?

and instead of answering the question I posted to them which would show just how much more racist whites are, they want to argue about how our rights were not ever denied because according to them the 15th amendment gave us the right to vote therefore we had the right to vote.

I for one already answered that question for you. Now answer one for me: If blacks did not have the legal right to vote (15th Amendment) then why did the racists bother coming up with literacy tests? If blacks did not have the legal right to vote the racists could have just simply said "Get outta here. You don't have the right to vote."

That has been my point all along. The right was there on paper but some areas just came up with requirements they knew the blacks couldn't meet. And I'm sure there was intimidation and threats and such.
Simply put, Legally, blacks had the right to vote as per the 15th Amendment.

We as blacks all know that was not the case yet these whites still want to argue how we actually had such rights even as the bill itself was called the Voting Rights Act. Not one of these guys can explain to us, no matter how they try twisting and spinning, any instance where the white ability to vote was ever up for renewal and they cannot tell us when there was ever added constitutional amendment to make sure the right to vote was protected. But each and every one of these cowards want keep arguing about how our right to vote wasn't up for renewal in 2006. .

The right to vote WAS NOT RENEWED. The provisions were renewed. This is not a difference in semantics, it is simply the truth. I asked you a question. Do you deny that if the provisions were done away with tomorrow that blacks would still have the right to vote?

Correll has weaseled out of producing evidence that shows a national policy of anti white discrimination. Not one of them have been able to produce the necessary evidence that shows racism against people of color has ended. Not one time have any of these people produced any evidence of laws, polices or anything else enacted by blacks that deny whites opportunities. but we are accused of being racists and even at that, more racist than whites. It's time that stopped.

Enacting racist laws and policies are not required to be a racist. Ergo, some blacks are racist. I know because I've been a victim of it.

Yes they are. Law and policies create the racism.

Enacting racist laws and policies does not create racism, it creates racial oppression. Racism is a choice and cannot be created by a law or by any other means.

The right to vote was up for enwall. That's what I said and it's what I will continue to say.

You're the one who linked the article, didn't you read it? If not, why? If so, why do you insist the right to vote was renewed when that is not what the article said?

The statement was made that blacks are more racist than whites so to the extent blacks have not taken racism to the level of enacting laws and policies denying whites of anything then we cannot be more racist than whites.

I for one can't say which side has more racists but I do know that power and authority are not required to be racist; that oppression is not required to be racist and that some blacks are.

Yes power and authority are required to be racist.

Racism + Power and authority are required for racial oppression. Racism requires, as per the Webster's definition: "1: A belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race. 2: Racial prejudice or discrimination."

Nowhere does it say anything about power and authority and for that matter, it doesn't even mention racial oppression. How do you reconcile your assertion that power and authority are required when the dictionary mentions neither? Also, I have no power or authority so if I was a neo-nazi waving a "White Power" flag, would I not still be racist?

Blacks don't get ownership of the word "racism". Racism against - and racial oppression of - blacks throughout history are well known so it's not necessary to change the definition of the word just to impress upon people the egregiousness of it. Slavery and the ensuing racism and oppression were horrible, no one denies that. But as horrible as it was, calling a white person "whitey" or "cracker" is still racist. I am completely baffled by the fact that you refuse to see that.

I'm not going to keep arguing with you about the 2006 Vote. I read the link. I said what I did and I meant it. You say some blacks are racists, which considering how blacks have been treated is a pretty disingenuous statement.

The way blacks were treated does not nullify racism on the part of blacks. And as I've said before, I was a victim of it myself. There's nothing disingenuous about saying that the black guy who spit on me was racist.

The 15th amendment was written but blacks were not allow to vote. Per nothing.

Actually, some were. This article from 2004 clearly shows that in some areas, blacks were allowed to vote and they did. Even before the 15th was ratified.

I am done arguing about the right for blacks to vote. I'm black, was born before blacks got to vote. Old blacks told stories about how they could not vote. When I was born blacks who were alive in the 1800's still lived. Most of them were children of slaves or their grand parents were slaves. Both my grandmothers were born in the 1800's. My mothers mom was born in 1885. My dads, 1893. So a white man telling me that's not so just isn't going to be listened to

How did you arrive at the conclusion that I said black voter suppression never happened? I said some blacks were allowed to vote and some did. This is historical fact and the article I linked clearly showed that. Did you not read it?

I know full well there was black voter suppression, only an idiot would deny that. I answered your question in an earlier post that there were no provisions or anything regarding the white right to vote that ever came up for renewal. I told you in my last post that slavery and the ensuing racism and racial oppression were horrible. Yet every single time I have acknowledged racism against blacks in this discussion in any way you dismiss it out of hand. Why? Because I dared to disagree with you on a few certain facts on the issue.

LOL! You have not faced black racism.

Are you calling me a liar?

What you are dong is pretending that whites did nothing to create the anger you faced and concocted a story you can use to reduce our experiences into something that happens to everyone so we have no right to complain.

I have never made any assumptions about motives behind your remarks or you personally or suggested that you lied or were dishonest in any way. I have not insulted your intelligence as you have done with me when you called me a "stupid fucker". I could have responded in kind but I didn't. I believe I have earned the same courtesy that I have shown you.

Having said that, I don't know who or what created the anger I faced. I just know that I personally was not responsible for his anger so his actions were racist and completely unjustified.

RESPONSE: Here is why you cannot have a civil conversation. If you can show anyone where I said employers should discriminate based upon race I will give you $500 in cash. I said no such fucking thing.
Here is what white supremacist do. This is pretty much the tactic that they all use

But you will say as (you said below) "Blacks are less qualified. Blacks have the attitude that you are due a job based upon your race."

The same way SOME white people say all the important stuff was invented by white people, but fall short of actually saying white people are naturally better because of it.

You make these statements that lead up to an obvious conclusion (that black are inherently dumber than whites and Asians) but short of saying whites and Asians are better you stops and winks at the other whites.

You have not the guts to just bring it like a man but you imply it, and has no problem with others saying it.

You wrote:

"If white people don't give a rats ass about racial make up company then why is racial discrimination so strong in companies ?"

RESPONSE: My guess is, it is a combination of things. Blacks are less qualified - such as yourself, wasting time pissing people off instead of taking courses that would help you learn something useful.

Sometimes it is because Blacks, like yourself, walk into the company with the attitude that you are due a job based upon your race.

Many times it is because Blacks, like yourself, don't apply for the jobs. You have more worldly things to do.

If you quit with the woe is me B.S. and applied yourself, you could get a job. There are jobs in this area where black managers will hire you. But you have to be able to put something on your resume besides community activist specializing in pissing white people off.
You wrote:

"You cannot (and here is the challenge if you are up for it) point to any other form of slavery (present, past or pre-historic) that has had such an immense and global impact on this planet than the African Holocaust..."

RESPONSE: Challenge accepted - You have stipulated that the Egyptian people were black.

Think of the Bible as secular history. There is an Israelite, NOT a black guy, and he is taken as a slave to Egypt. This guy is so amazing the Pharaoh promotes him to his second in command at some time in history.

At some point, Joseph's father goes to see his son in Egypt (mostly because there is a famine in the land.) And then, for 430 years the Israelites are held as slaves, building wonders that are attributed to the Egyptians... and so, the Israelites built cities, roads and many marvelous things. But, we attribute that to the Egyptians because it was on Egyptian soil, the materials paid for by Egyptians, the Egyptians rand the government.
There was never any type of slavery in Africa comparable to transatlantic slave trade.

It was fairly common for Africans to keep other Africans (as in prisoners of war) as slaves, but this was nothing like the slavery that took place in the US, Caribbean, West Indies, South America. Slavery in Africa was an indentured servitude with a beginning and an end. Many slaves ended up marrying into the families they served. What’s important to note here is that slaves maintained their humanity and were not “born into” slavery. The child of a slave was born free.

So flash over to the British, Americans, French and Portuguese coming to buy slaves. The slavery Africans know of has not included vicious brutality and dehumanization. The captives have the same idea of slavery and believe they’re going to be treated the same way they’ve treated their slaves. They will serve their time, and then they’ll get on with their lives. They believe they will go wherever they’re going, and they’ll work and live there. But that is not what happens, as we know.

Slavery ended in 1865. The oldest person alive is Chiyo Miyako who is 117 years old. He was born in 1901. Only a mere 36 years before that man was born were black people still legally considered slaves.
See how I'm consistent with language there, Easy E? Whites built America and the Egyptians built Egypt. In both cases, slaves provided the labor.

White people relied on slave labor to build a new nation and to create wealth for themselves a wealth that financed the American Revolution, allowing the textile and tobacco industries to grow. That alone must be $40 billion in unpaid black labor.
White people were dependent on Natives to teach them farming skills, as the earliest colonists starved to death and turned to cannibalism when the winters came in. White people were dependent on Mexicans to teach them how to extract gold from riverbeds and quartz which was important to the growth of the economy in the mid-to late-1800s.
White people were dependent on Asian labor to build the railroads that made transcontinental commerce possible.
White people relied on black women to care for their children. White people relied on blacks to build the levees that kept rivers like the Mississippi from their doorstep. White people relied on black girls to fan them to sleep.
White people relied on blacks to do everything: cooking, cleaning, making their beds, polishing their shoes, chopping the wood to heating their homes and nursing them back to health.
In the civil war the Confederacy relied on blacks to cook for the troops and make the implements of war they would use in battle. Likewise, the Union relied on nearly 200,000 black soldiers to ultimately win the war.
You wrote:

"And who are the companies who exploit the slave labour ? White people. Your people."

RESPONSE: My people? LMFAO. "My" people don't own or control squat. Even Faux News, the main source for people who think anywhere close to where I think is owned by an Australian (who was a chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations and a Saudi Prince.)

Our food supply, most of it controlled by Monsanto, is owned by people like Goldman Sachs - a corporate member of the Council on Foreign Relations (another political nemesis of mine.)

220px-Marcus_Goldman.jpg

Dude, You must have those godlike capabilities that is Lordship has. So, you were well trained by the mind readers over there at TrollsRus.

Apparently you cannot read my mind. If you could, you would be at least as accurate as a broken clock. Broken clocks have the potential to be right twice a day... you don't.

IF you think you can read my mind, you're doing a piss poor job of it and it will not square with the many posts I've made on this board. When I tell whites that the employer he should be the person who gets to decide who does or does not get a job in the private sector, they call me an open borders nutjob, race traitor, ni&&er lover, etc., etc. Had your dumbass taken the time to examine some of my posts before we butted heads, you might figure it out. I'm just not going to grovel at your feet.

In my lifetime I've hired far more people that were NOT white than white ones. You cannot get a job you don't show up for. If I find out that any of the black people who do work for me feel like you do, they will never set foot on my property again - and if you think that's racist, the last two guys that had some smart ass comment to make about who I hired were discharged and walked off my property at that very instant.

The real deal is, you came here calling me a coward and you have never called me out save of grandstanding here and repeating that revisionist history of his Lordship who has proven to be a pathological liar. To call you gutless and spineless are insults to those words. And Stormfront??? Where did you get that cheap shot? Knegro Knights of the KKK?

I'm not a part of the elite club that you blame for your problems. No matter how much you filibuster and B.S. your way through life, you cannot rewrite history. I can own what has gone down between the races during my life-time, but one thing you cannot and will not admit:

White supremacists do not and have not accepted the premise that Jews are a part of the white race. That's the only way your narrative works. You can't hook me up to the many Jews that you bitch about (claiming they're white) and then accuse me of being a white supremacist. They are two different people; they have opposite cultures; they do not work together to take advantage of the blacks.

It don't work that way, kid. I, nor my father - or his father - or his father before him ever owned slaves. We've never benefited off you or your race in any way, shape, fashion or form. For you to claim any differently is a blatant lie. But, feel free to tell it. You wallow around in self pity and blame the world because you're too lazy to work and my guess is, you receive money from Uncle Scam. You want to play the victim, but I do have a spin on it:

The black people are the oldest race and the whites are the youngest race. Yet, somehow, for all the credit the black people have claimed, they have been unable to defeat the white race. The Chinese are reluctant to wage a war inside the United States and there are more Chinese in China than there are white people on the entire planet.

Black extremists like to make false accusations and taunt the whites, but they never call one out, face to face in private. No sir. They need the white government to protect them or they need (what they claim) are white owned discussion boards that will allow them to spew absolute insanity while not having to be held personally accountable for spreading manure. We're done chump... no I mean champ... no I was right the first time, chump.

Last edited:
I've heard from prisoners in several states and there's no way they know each other. People in prison (regardless of their former political affiliations) agree that blacks are the most racist people on the planet.
LOL that's really funny.

So you won't take the word or life experiences of African Americans who are educated, worldly and not incarcerated but you'll take the word of white Americans who may or may not be as educated or worldly as your opponents but who are incarcerated as if the word of that segment of society is gospel?

And this is from the person who had to resort to the "black people like him are a danger to society and our national security" bullshit fallback position to attempt to neutralize a superior opponent, and the superiority I'm referring to has nothing to do with race. They are better informed, more knowledgeable of the subject matter, are better able to present and cite their statements and pretty much just better at this than their opponents, whether you like their delivery or not. This generally comes from having lived a situation or being a student and working in a particular field as opposed to parroting talking head points and just mindlessly repeating what you have heard others state.

A lot of erroneous assumptions were made about your opponents and as far as myself, no one who knew what they were doing would have continuously attempted to insult me by calling me a liberal when I use Glock's Perfection logo as my avatar. You all assumed that we were uneducated, unemployed, poverty-stricken individuals who have achieved nothing of note in our lives but failure and that we blame the ENTIRE white race for our stations in life, some of which are envied. And you think this makes sense?

From the op.

"Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way."

Yeah, and what YOU don't tell anyone is that that's considered a standard sample for a political opinion poll.

"There are about 200 million adult or voting age Americans. But the average poll has a sample size of 1,000 adults."

I used to think he was utterly dishonest, but more and more I am being convinced that he is actually that stupid.

I think he's David Duke. Here's why:

Back in the 1970s David Duke wrote a book called African Otto (IIRC.) It was a manual on how to kill white people. He sold it via mail order. When a news reporter busted him, he told her it was an extreme manual and the most dedicated black racists were now identified.

I pray to God every night that your average black person does not believe the swill that individual subjects us to.

He thinks the entire white race owes reparations
The government is the entity that makes reparations, we've already covered this.

Neither the white people alive today, nor the government on their behalf, owes any reparations in this case.

I hope that makes it completely clear.

White people alive day are paying native americans for things done in the 1800's. You really should know what you're talking about when you run your mouth. You're ignorant.

LOL that's really funny.

From the op.

I think he's David Duke. Here's why:

Back in the 1970s David Duke wrote a book called African Otto (IIRC.) It was a manual on how to kill white people. He sold it via mail order. When a news reporter busted him, he told her it was an extreme manual and the most dedicated black racists were now identified.

I pray to God every night that your average black person does not believe the swill that individual subjects us to.

I am your average black person.

You're a liar. Your friend Cecile was not civil and quite a few conservatives here are not either. Refresh your feeble memory and read the very short dialogue between your sock (Cecile) and I.

I never said that "I don't care about the credibility of my statements, what I implied is that among strangers I do not care WHO THINKS that I have credibility......especially YOU.

The truth is that unlike you, if I comment seriously on a subject, I will usually include a source that I got information from. You on the other hand, simply label what you don't agree with as "an insult", "vile" or "a smear"....just because that's what YOU think, and what YOU think is usually so far from sane reasoning, that it deserves the ridicule that you typically receive.

You have far less credibility than most here, except in your imagination.

Fuck you, and your illusions about truth and credibility

So, how about a link demonstrating how Black Voting rights were renewed in 2006?

Read the thread. I clearly stated that I understood the difference between the provisions and the,actual voting right.

The provisions protect the right to vote from Trumptards like you.

SO, you know he's been lying and you've been defending him and attacking me for calling him a liar?

And you still have the nerve to deny being a Troll?

lol!!!!

YOU LOSE, TROLL.

No one in an anonymous forum loses anything, you fool. Except the time that it takes to post.

And as far as me "atracking" you, it certaibly was not to defend IM2. He can defend himself.

What is annoying about you is that you have the nerve to judge others, and frequently throw around terms like "race baiter and liar" and you are no different than those that you attempt to be critical of.

You were making a weak and dishonest argument, and I demolished it, and demonstrated, using your own words, that you were just being a complete troll.

You can deny that you "lost" that, but you are just lying to yourself.

You could not "demolish" a sick baby sitting on a piss pot.

Your delusions of grandeur are entertaining.

You wrote:

You wrote:

You wrote:

220px-Marcus_Goldman.jpg

Dude, You must have those godlike capabilities that is Lordship has. So, you were well trained by the mind readers over there at TrollsRus.

Apparently you cannot read my mind. If you could, you would be at least as accurate as a broken clock. Broken clocks have the potential to be right twice a day... you don't.

IF you think you can read my mind, you're doing a piss poor job of it and it will not square with the many posts I've made on this board. When I tell whites that the employer he should be the person who gets to decide who does or does not get a job in the private sector, they call me an open borders nutjob, race traitor, ni&&er lover, etc., etc. Had your dumbass taken the time to examine some of my posts before we butted heads, you might figure it out. I'm just not going to grovel at your feet.

In my lifetime I've hired far more people that were NOT white than white ones. You cannot get a job you don't show up for. If I find out that any of the black people who do work for me feel like you do, they will never set foot on my property again - and if you think that's racist, the last two guys that had some smart ass comment to make about who I hired were discharged and walked off my property at that very instant.

The real deal is, you came here calling me a coward and you have never called me out save of grandstanding here and repeating that revisionist history of his Lordship who has proven to be a pathological liar. To call you gutless and spineless are insults to those words. And Stormfront??? Where did you get that cheap shot? Knegro Knights of the KKK?

I'm not a part of the elite club that you blame for your problems. No matter how much you filibuster and B.S. your way through life, you cannot rewrite history. I can own what has gone down between the races during my life-time, but one thing you cannot and will not admit:

White supremacists do not and have not accepted the premise that Jews are a part of the white race. That's the only way your narrative works. You can't hook me up to the many Jews that you bitch about (claiming they're white) and then accuse me of being a white supremacist. They are two different people; they have opposite cultures; they do not work together to take advantage of the blacks.

It don't work that way, kid. I, nor my father - or his father - or his father before him ever owned slaves. We've never benefited off you or your race in any way, shape, fashion or form. For you to claim any differently is a blatant lie. But, feel free to tell it. You wallow around in self pity and blame the world because you're too lazy to work and my guess is, you receive money from Uncle Scam. You want to play the victim, but I do have a spin on it:

The black people are the oldest race and the whites are the youngest race. Yet, somehow, for all the credit the black people have claimed, they have been unable to defeat the white race. The Chinese are reluctant to wage a war inside the United States and there are more Chinese in China than there are white people on the entire planet.

Black extremists like to make false accusations and taunt the whites, but they never call one out, face to face in private. No sir. They need the white government to protect them or they need (what they claim) are white owned discussion boards that will allow them to spew absolute insanity while not having to be held personally accountable for spreading manure. We're done chump... no I mean champ... no I was right the first time, chump.

You see humone, not everybody thinks war is the thing that males them great. If the Chinese launched a full scale invasion of this country, your white ass will speak Chinese. If Africa was a one nation and decided to invade this country, whites would be speaking one of the African languages.

There are no black extremists here. There are only white ones. Like you. I am here in a white forum. You won't go to a black one. I've fought whites in city hall. I've gone to the state house. I waked in to Newt Gingrichs office when he was speaker to challenge you extremists, That's fighting the white government. We have at least one black here who does daily battle in the courts. That's fighting the white government The white government protects you. And if I said what I really wanted, the white moderators here would protect you. You are a coward.

Be glad the Chinese don't come here. They aren't scared, and I don't see whitey making no moves into china.

Finally this is not about who and what you did not own. It is about how you carry the same 1700's racist attitude that allows whites to continue committing racist acts and inhibiting the rights of people of color now in 2018. You're a racist piece of shit boy, and you are a white in 2018 racist piece of sht. Racism is not a thing of the past, you and others here represent how it manifests itself today. You're a coward. Let us know when you decide to post in a all black forum instead of posting your racism here where you get the comfort of knowing you will get your racism backed by other racists just like you. Coward.

Last edited:
Whine less, try reading more. I specifically stated that I fuck with YOU.
And credibility in a forum of strangers is not that important to me , and that especially applies to YOU.

And I addressed that, and examined what led to that, ie me calling out IM2 on a painfully obvious lie.

So, you are here to fuck with anyone who tells the truth about race. AT least.

Your version of truth, is an ongoing obsession with portraying yourself as a persecuted "victim", and a moral authority, but, you are quick to label others as "race baiters and liars", when it's obvious that you are exactly what you accuse others of being.

You are easy to see through.

I have consistently been honest and forthright on this site for many years.

I think that anyone that is not a self deluding fool, can see that.

IMO, that DOES give me some moral authority to call out people who race bait and lie, PARTICULARLY as I am

ALWAYS prepared to explain and defend my arguments as to why they are race baiters and liars. and generally do before even being asked.

I have certainly done so with YOU for example.

FOr example IM2 told a race baiting lie, and you have been spending page after page, defending his stupid, vile, race baiting lie.

That makes you a race baiter and a liar.

It makes me someone who doesn't agree with the nonsense that you post, your obvious ignorance, and how you embellish what others say, and then actually are delusional enough to believe that you tell the truth.

No, it makes you a race baiter and a liar.

Let me explain to you what race baiting is, a poll of 1,000 people that you use in order to claim 40 million blacks are more racist than whites.

Simply discussing racism is not race baiting, especially if the racism in question is real.

Your post seems to indicate a misunderstanding of what discussions of groups are. Saying that a group is something, is not saying that ever single individual in the group is that thing.

I was right about the 2006 vote. .

Your position on the 2006 vote is utter idiocy. Ever your strongest defender, Katstevie, has admitted that he knows what you said was incorrect.

If you wanted to discuss what the vote was actually about, I would be happy to do that.

But the cost of that real debate, would be you giving up your moronic zinger. And you've already answered that you will not do that.

But in usual weasel style you could not answer if whites had ever faced anything whereby their right to vote was ever up for renewal or even if there was ever an amendment made to he constitution whereby provisions had to be made to protect the right for whites to vote.

And with YOUR weasel words, in the second half your sentence, you demonstrate that you know your zinger is complete bullshit.

I've already discussed the fact that there was no need for special protections for "white" voting rights.

That does not change the fact that your lie about "voting rights being renewed" is race baiting bullshit.

This is why we cannot have any real discussion in this country.

Liberals, want to be able to say the most insulting and/or provocative statements, calling someone a racist,

while expecting conservatives to leave those lies pass unchallenged and focus on the actual issues,

all the while the vile lib in question is continuing to spout the most vile and stupid lies.

And that's why we have not be able to solve any social problems in this country for generations..

If anyone here is a dishonest weasel, you are. I understood what IM2 was saying.

But you, with your childish, small minded way of looking for any "smear" against the entire white population, are blinded to the point of utter stupidity by your own fixation on looking everywhere for what you think are "insults".

You're nuts.

You wrote:

You wrote:

You wrote:

220px-Marcus_Goldman.jpg

You see humone, not everybody thinks war is the thing that males them great. If the Chinese launched a full scale invasion of this country, your white ass will speak Chinese. If Africa was a one nation and decided to invade this country, whites would be speaking one of the African languages.

There are no black extremists here. There are only white ones. Like you. I am here in a white forum. You won't go to a black one. I've fought whites in city hall. I've gone to the state house. I waked in to Newt Gingrichs office when he was speaker to challenge you extremists, That's fighting the white government. We have at least one black here who does daily battle in the courts. That's fighting the white government The white government protects you. And if I said what I really wanted, the white moderators here would protect you. You are a coward.

Be glad the Chinese don't come here. They aren't scared, and I don't see whitey making no moves into china.

Finally this is not about who and what you did not own. It is about how you carry the same 1700's racist attitude that allows whites to continue committing racist acts and inhibiting the rights of people of color now in 2018. You're a racist piece of shit boy, and you are a white in 2018 racist piece of sht. Racism is not a thing of the past, you and others here represent how it manifests itself today. You're a coward. Let us know when you decide to post in a all black forum instead of posting your racism here where you get the comfort of knowing you will get your racism backed by other racists just like you. Coward.

The moderators would set you straight about me. They don't give me any breaks and rather than this back and forth continually, the blacks that call me a coward here only do so when they have the ability to hide behind the moderators.

I've never backed down from a swinging soul. Your B.S. makes less and less sense each time a person thinks about it. That the African people are divided is somehow the white man's fault. That you cannot live unless the white man swabs out your throat and then we're the bad guys says a lot about you.

You make a big mistake here. You came to call me names and talk smack. I don't need this board and I'll prove nothing on any other because they will ban me as quick as this one will. If you want to call me a piece of shit, have the decency to say it to my face. Otherwise, it makes you look like what you are. The way to handle all this personal stuff is man to man, face to face without dimwits egging you on and without the fanfare. We both realize that you are a pathological liar and if I said to you what you've said to me, this board would give me my walking papers.

LOL that's really funny.

From the op.

So? I don't cite or use polls to determine anything. Whites have a 241 year minimum track record of racism . Blacks have done nothing close.

In THIS country, perhaps.

All of which is utterly irrelevant to your YET AGAIN DISHONEST attempt to present the poll as something it wasn't.

There's no number of times that you're going to LIE about something, and then try to slide off and pretend you were saying something else entirely, that is ever going to work.

I'm just saying that technically, the law provided blacks with the right to vote.
The problem though is that laws don't prevent people from violating them, they generally just outline what is unlawful and the penalty for their violation.

This is another example of the disparity in U.S. society, due to race (aka racism) that adversely and often violently impacted black Americans (Race and Voting - Constitutional Rights Foundation)

Race and Voting in the Segregated South
After returning home from World War II, veteran Medgar Evers decided to vote in a Mississippi election. But when he and some other black ex-servicemen attempted to vote, a white mob stopped them. "All we wanted to be was ordinary citizens," Evers later related. "We fought during the war for America, Mississippi included. Now, after the Germans and Japanese hadn't killed us, it looked as though the white Mississippians would. . . ."

The most basic right of a citizen in a democracy is the right to vote. Without this right, people can be easily ignored and even abused by their government. This, in fact, is what happened to African American citizens living in the South following Civil War Reconstruction. Despite the 14th and 15th amendments guaranteeing the civil rights of black Americans, their right to vote was systematically taken away by white supremacist state governments.

Voting During Reconstruction
After the Civil War, Congress acted to prevent Southerners from re-establishing white supremacy. In 1867, the Radical Republicans in Congress imposed federal military rule over most of the South. Under U.S. Army occupation, the former Confederate states wrote new constitutions and were readmitted to the Union, but only after ratifying the 14th Amendment. This Reconstruction amendment prohibited states from denying "the equal protection of the laws" to U.S. citizens, which included the former slaves.

In 1870, the 15th Amendment was ratified. It stated that, "The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude."

More than a half-million black men became voters in the South during the 1870s (women did not secure the right to vote in the United States until 1920). For the most part, these new black voters cast their ballots solidly for the Republican Party, the party of the Great Emancipator, Abraham Lincoln.

When Mississippi rejoined the Union in 1870, former slaves made up more than half of that state's population. During the next decade, Mississippi sent two black U.S. senators to Washington and elected a number of black state officials, including a lieutenant governor. But even though the new black citizens voted freely and in large numbers, whites were still elected to a large majority of state and local offices. This was the pattern in most of the Southern states during Reconstruction.

The Republican-controlled state governments in the South were hardly perfect. Many citizens complained about overtaxation and outright corruption. But these governments brought about significant improvements in the lives of the former slaves. For the first time, black men and women enjoyed freedom of speech and movement, the right of a fair trial, education for their children, and all the other privileges and protections of American citizenship. But all this changed when Reconstruction ended in 1877 and federal troops withdrew from the old Confederacy.

Voting in Mississippi
With federal troops no longer present to protect the rights of black citizens, white supremacy quickly returned to the old Confederate states. Black voting fell off sharply in most areas because of threats by white employers and violence from the Ku Klux Klan, a ruthless secret organization bent on preserving white supremacy at all costs.

White majorities began to vote out the Republicans and replace them with Democratic governors, legislators, and local officials. Laws were soon passed banning interracial marriages and racially segregating railroad cars along with the public schools.

Laws and practices were also put in place to make sure blacks would never again freely participate in elections. But one problem stood in the way of denying African Americans the right to vote: the 15th Amendment, which guaranteed them this right. To a great extent, Mississippi led the way in overcoming the barrier presented by the 15th Amendment.

In 1890, Mississippi held a convention to write a new state constitution to replace the one in force since Reconstruction. The white leaders of the convention were clear about their intentions. "We came here to exclude the Negro," declared the convention president. Because of the 15th Amendment, they could not ban blacks from voting. Instead, they wrote into the state constitution a number of voter restrictions making it difficult for most blacks to register to vote.

First, the new constitution required an annual poll tax, which voters had to pay for two years before the election. This was a difficult economic burden to place on black Mississippians, who made up the poorest part of the state's population. Many simply couldn't pay it.

But the most formidable voting barrier put into the state constitution was the literacy test. It required a person seeking to register to vote to read a section of the state constitution and explain it to the county clerk who processed voter registrations. This clerk, who was always white, decided whether a citizen was literate or not.

The literacy test did not just exclude the 60 percent of voting-age black men (most of them ex-slaves) who could not read. It excluded almost all black men, because the clerk would select complicated technical passages for them to interpret. By contrast, the clerk would pass whites by picking simple sentences in the state constitution for them to explain.

Mississippi also enacted a "grandfather clause" that permitted registering anyone whose grandfather was qualified to vote before the Civil War. Obviously, this benefited only white citizens. The "grandfather clause" as well as the other legal barriers to black voter registration worked. Mississippi cut the percentage of black voting-age men registered to vote from over 90 percent during Reconstruction to less than 6 percent in 1892. These measures were copied by most of the other states in the South.

Other Forms of Voter Discrimination
By the turn of the century, the white Southern Democratic Party held nearly all elected offices in the former Confederate states. The Southern Republican Party, mostly made up of blacks, barely existed and rarely even ran candidates against the Democrats. As a result, the real political contests took place within the Democratic Party primary elections. Whoever won the Democratic primary was just about guaranteed victory in the general election.

In 1902, Mississippi passed a law that declared political parties to be private organizations outside the authority of the 15th Amendment. This permitted the Mississippi Democratic Party to exclude black citizens from membership and participation in its primaries. The "white primary," which was soon imitated in most other Southern states, effectively prevented the small number of blacks registered to vote from having any say in who got elected to partisan offices--from the local sheriff to the governor and members of Congress.

When poll taxes, literacy tests, "grandfather clauses," and "white primaries" did not stop blacks from registering and voting, intimidation often did the job. An African-American citizen attempting to exercise his right to vote would often be threatened with losing his job. Denial of credit, threats of eviction, and verbal abuse by white voting clerks also prevented black Southerners from voting. When all else failed, mob violence and even lynching kept black people away from the ballot box.

The Voting Rights Act of 1965
As a result of intimidation, violence, and racial discrimination in state voting laws, a mere 3 percent of voting-age black men and women in the South were registered to vote in 1940. In Mississippi, under 1 percent were registered. Most blacks who did vote lived in the larger cities of the South.

By not having the power of the ballot, African Americans in the South had little influence in their communities. They did not hold elected offices. They had no say in how much their taxes would be or what laws would be passed. They had little, if any, control over local police, courts, or public schools. They, in effect, were denied their rights as citizens.

Attempts to change this situation were met with animosity and outright violence. But in the 1950s, the civil rights movement developed. Facing enormous hostility, black people in the South organized to demand their rights guaranteed in the U.S. Constitution. They launched voter registration drives in many Southern communities.

In the early 1960s, black and white protesters, called Freedom Riders, came from the North to join in demonstrations throughout the South. In some places, crowds attacked them while white police officers looked on.

Medgar Evers, the black veteran stopped by a white mob from voting, became a civil rights leader in his native Mississippi. Because of his civil rights activities, he was shot and killed in front of his home by a white segregationist in 1963.

But through the efforts of local civil rights leaders like Medgar Evers and other Americans, about 43 percent of adult black men and women were registered to vote in the South by 1964. That same year, the 24th Amendment was ratified. It outlawed poll taxes in federal elections. (The U.S. Supreme Court later ruled that all poll taxes are unconstitutional.)

White supremacists, however, still fiercely resisted voting by African Americans. Black voter registration in Alabama was only 23 percent, while in neighboring Mississippi less than 7 percent of voting-age blacks were registered.

A major event in the civil rights movement soon brought an end to voting discrimination. Early in 1965, a county sheriff clamped down on a black voter registration campaign in Selma, Alabama. Deputies arrested and jailed protesting black teachers and 800 schoolchildren. The leaders of the voter registration drive decided to organize a protest march from Selma to Montgomery, the capital of Alabama.

On March 7, 1965, about 600 black and white civil rights protesters passed through Selma and began to cross the Edmund Pettus Bridge spanning the Alabama River. They were met on the other side by a large force of Alabama state troopers, who ordered the marchers to return to Selma. When the marchers refused to turn back, the troopers attacked, some on horseback, knocking down people and beating them with clubs. This was all filmed by TV news cameras and shown that evening to a shocked American public.

The Selma march pushed the federal government to pass legislation to enforce the right of black citizens to vote. A few days after the violence at Selma, President Lyndon Johnson introduced the Voting Rights Act of 1965 before a joint session of Congress. Johnson declared, "it is not just Negroes, but it's really all of us who must overcome the crippling legacy of bigotry and injustice."

The Voting Rights Act, signed into law by President Johnson on August 6, 1965, suspended literacy and other tests in counties and states showing evidence of voter discrimination. These counties and states also were prohibited from creating new voter requirements that denied citizens their right to vote. Moreover, in the areas covered by the act, federal examiners replaced local clerks in registering voters.

The Voting Rights Act of 1965 ended the practices that had denied African Americans the right to vote in Southern states. Registration of black voters in the South jumped from 43 percent in 1964 to 66 percent by the end of the decade. This represented an increase of more than a million new African American voters who could finally claim their right to vote.​
Good lawdy... Anyone reading these books ?? How did this turn into a right to vote thread ?? Did the original opt finally get an answer ?

I'd say the swarm of leftists who descended to tell us how "racist" we are for not pretending that it's still 1960 pretty much answered the OP, yeah.

And that's the problem. We look in forums like this in 2018 and see the same racist attitudes that have always existed among whites.

No, you look at anyone not kissing your ass and beating their breasts with "white guilt" and instantly assume it's racism. God forbid anyone actually take Martin Luther King Jr's words to heart and judge you strictly on the content of your character, particularly since YOU don't appear to HAVE any character.

The bottom line is, you're demanding something utterly unreasonable, and then you're doubling down on being unreasonable by trying to label anything other than abject surrender as "racism". And you're too damned dumb to see that you not only are NOT going to get your demands met, you are literally creating your own enemies.

They voted in 2006 to extend the protective provisions, not the black right to vote. The right to vote for minorities was never up for renewal.

So they did vote to renew the right for blacks to vote. What the fuck do you think those protective provisions were for you stupid fucker? Without those we do not fucking vote! Damn, why in fuck do you bastards chose to play these fucked up games. Either be mother fucking men or women about this or shut the fuck up. The question for every white person here is this:

So can one of you good republican conservative non racist whites facing the same racism as blacks explain to me when does white peoples right to vote come before congress for renewal?

Yes, "the right to vote was never up for renewal" EXACTLY means "the right to vote was up for renewal". You are so fucking clever to have figured out how SAYING THE EXACT OPPOSITE was somehow saying what you wanted to hear.

So can one of you LYING LEFTIST BIGOTS explain why we're supposed to give a tin shit about "racism" that doesn't actually exist except in your imagination?

Our right to vote was up for renewal. Period. The fact you don't want to face, is the right of whites to vote or any provisions around that right never goes to congress for a vote to renew.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Since this is all imaginary you should be able to produce the proper documentation hat shows when racism ended. But you see Cecile, the problem here is that you and others claim blacks are more racist than whites. So how could that be if it's imaginary?

You're an amateur Cecile.

Your right to vote was NEVER "up for renewal". THAT is a fact. That is a fact that was stated by multiple black political leaders at the time. But THAT doesn't allow you to feel put-down and abused and oppressed, does it? And your desire to blame others for your shit life is the only "fact" you're interested in.

Every time you belligerently state that "our right to vote was up for renewal" is a BALD-FACED, RACIST LIE. That is another fact.

The fact you don't want to face is that you're not being targeted by some big, shadowy conspiracy of eeeeevil white people trying to keep you down, because you're too much of a meaningless failure for white people, or anyone else, to give that much of a shit about.

FACT: voting rights never came up for renewal.

FACT: any conversation based on any assumption otherwise will not be taking place.

FACT: You can shove your demands up your ass, right along with your pathetic butthurt over things that were done to people who died before you were born, RACIST.

Our right vote was up for renewal and that's the only fact there is.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Since this is all imaginary you should be able to produce the proper documentation that shows when racism ended. But you see Cecile, the problem here is that you and others claim blacks are more racist than whites. So how could that be if it's imaginary?

You can either prove racism ended or shut the fuck up.

You're a lying sack of shit, and THAT'S the only fact there is.

Oh, wait, there's one more fact: you're not man enough to MAKE me shut up, so you can demand that until the sun dies out, just like you can demand that everyone kiss your ass because "Slavery!" And you'll get the same result. Black people could put whites in chains tomorrow, and you would STILL be a powerless, low-life weasel that everyone sneers at, because that's just who you are, race be damned.

I think you're inferior trash and I look down on you, and it's not because you're black. It's because you're inferior trash who deserves to be looked down on. Slavery didn't cause it; Jim Crow didn't cause it; racism didn't cause it. YOU earned it.Black people could put whites in chains tomorrow, and you would STILL be a powerless, low-life weasel that everyone sneers at, because that's just who you are, race be damned.

And you can stuff your orders and demands right up your ass, next to your dignity and class.

Oh, did I mention that you're a LYING SACK OF SHIT? Wouldn't want to forget that.

Wow. I see what you are trying say. But you are too dumb to actually say it.

Thank you for once again insulting every white in this country, by pretending that they are the same today as they were in 1955.

I'm not insulting every white in this country by saying there are whites who still have the same attitude whites had in1818. Because there are whites who say the same thing. You are a prime example of it.

Yeah, except you AREN'T saying, "There are whites". You are saying, "White people". In the English language, that means "all of them".

Let's stop the gaslighting and you understand that whites are responsible for the racism here in America. That is documented historical and legal fact. To say that is not racist, it does not meet the definition of racsm. Just because you don't like hearing this does not make it racist. There are whites who have the same attitude whites had in 1818. I have said that more than once. I have never said anything even close to meaning that all whites have the same attitude they did in 1818. Stop making things up.

"Gaslighting" would require you to have any sanity to start with. It's obvious that you drove yourself insane with your obsessive pretense that it's still 1955. Or worse, 1855.

What is documented historical and legal fact is that IT IS 2018, and to say that the events of 150 years ago, or even 50 years ago, are somehow relevant to today is dishonest, well over the border into fucking delusional.

"There are whites who have the same attitude". Yeah, all 100 or so of them. You know how I know you're a racist? Because your entire existence revolves around hating, fearing, and obsessing over a handful of marginalized, isolated nutjobs to the point that you ignore and repulse the vast majority of people around you.

Dude, if I ever in my life spoke about black people the way you do white people, you'd be dancing up and down, waving it like a banner "proving" that I was racist and hated black people. That's how I know you're a racist piece of shit: I just look at your posts, change the word "white" to "black", and ask myself how you would react if I said it.

There are millions of whites who have the attitude I talk about. Trump got 60 mullion votes, not 100.

The US constitution is over 200 years old. It impacts all of us now. So for you to say events of even 50 years ago have no impact or are relevant to today is what borders on delusional. My existence d around s not revolve around anything you claim. You assume a lot of things but I will tell you I am more accomplished than you will ever be and have achieved more than you ever will.

The Teflon Theory of American History says that anything that took place over 30 years ago is Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on the present. Or not much. Unless it was something good like the light bulb or the Declaration of Independence. Therefore those who make a big deal of the bad stuff in the past, like slavery, are Living in the Past and need to Get Over It.

For example:

Jim Crow laws were overturned by the civil rights movement in the 1950s and 1960s. Therefore according to Teflon Theory the Jim Crow period is now Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on how White Americans alive today think and act. None whatsoever. Or not much. So racism is pretty much dead.

Instead of Jim Crow’s effect slowly weakening over time like you would expect, Teflon Theory would have you suppose that it just disappeared like magic one afternoon sometime in the late 1960s. Even though many White Americans alive now were alive back in Jim Crow times. Even though many others were brought up and shaped by those who were alive back then: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, teachers, writers, film directors, television producers, news editors and so on.

Few sit on a mountain top to come up with their beliefs all on their own. Instead most people pretty much go along with what everyone else already believes with maybe a few twists here and there. Such beliefs come from the past.

So then why is Teflon Theory believed?

• Because of how American history is taught:
    • American history is taught as dates and people and facts that have little to do with each other. Sometimes the Effects of the the Civil War or Industrialization are studied, for example, but not so for the evil stuff – like how slavery and genocide led to present-day White American wealth, power and racism.
    • American history as taught rarely comes up to the present day. History becomes something in the past, in a book, not something we live in right now.
  • Because of the needs of White American self-image:
    • White Americans want to think they are Basically Good and their society is Basically Just. Without Teflon Theory that becomes laughable since it flies in the face of history, common sense and human nature.
    • White Americans avoid honestly facing up to their past because deep down they know it is ugly. Teflon Theory acts as a guard against having to take it seriously.
  • Because middle-class whites are protected from the ugly present:
    • Those who live in Apple-pie America rarely see first-hand the injustice that their comfortable lives are built on. And what injustice they do see on occasion, like black ghettos or wars on television fought overseas in their name, they have already learned to not see as injustice. But being protected from the ugly present makes the ugly past seem like another world, like it truly is ancient history with no bearing on the present.

"Our right vote was up for renewal and that's the only fact there is."

LYING SACK OF SHIT. Anything else drooling from your ignorant, sniveling, lying mouth is irrelevant.

Do you honestly think anyone reads your fucking posts any more? Even the disingenuous assholes who feel obligated to make excuses for you just scroll past them, because no matter how unwilling they are to admit it, they know you're a LYING SACK OF SHIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back