Are Black leaders today like children?

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
Anyone that has raised children know that they will test the limits to what they will be allowed to do. Could this be what the Black leadership is doing today. The thing with the Confederate flag is somewhat acceptable because of the feelings that the Confederate flag is a flag of racism. Whether it is or not is not the point. Blacks in general and White Supremist groups feel it is so the rest of us have to go along with it. I can understand taking it down from public buildings and the rest of us have to live with it. Now they want it removed from cemeteries. Do you really think they care about the Confederate flag in cemeteries? I don't! I think they are just testing their boundaries since they have Obama in office. We all have boundaries even Blacks. We as a country are in danger of spoiling a child which in this case is Blacks. Perhaps it is getting close to a time where we have to give as a nation the child tough love. Suck it up and get over it. Continue with these silly immature demands and you will lose some of the things you have gained.

Nope, you described yourself, Bornright, not the black leadership.
odd response. Perhaps you meant to post on another thread.
Typical response from one such as yourself. Do stay. You will learn much. I believe that you are far more child like than the black leadership.
I just felt it strange that you would be talking about me in this thread when it is about something else. If you want to just criticize me then I guess you can start a thread on that. If you have and opinion on what the thread is about please state it as I am interested in what you might have to say about that.

Again.. what leadership?
I agree it is questionable "what black leadership" as there has not been much. I guess I was referring to the likes of Sharpton and many of the black politicians that have spoken out so loudly on some of these senseless things.

odd response. Perhaps you meant to post on another thread.
Typical response from one such as yourself. Do stay. You will learn much. I believe that you are far more child like than the black leadership.
I just felt it strange that you would be talking about me in this thread when it is about something else. If you want to just criticize me then I guess you can start a thread on that. If you have and opinion on what the thread is about please state it as I am interested in what you might have to say about that.
I am surprised you do not recognize how these anti-AMERICAN Fascists operate. The modus operandi is simple, very simple: FUCK THE MESSAGE, KILL THE MESSENGER. That's in a nutshell. They divert the attention from the message by attacking the messenger with expressions such as;
racist, bigot, homophobe, Nazi, stupid, idiot
The other operational practice is being non-responsive when they are really fucked and have nothing at all to refute the post. They may sling some insults at you and then they disappear from the thread. Then the thread dies a natural death by coming off from "active topics" window.

Last edited:
FUCK THE MESSAGE, KILL THE MESSENGER. This is exactly what this OP is trying to do. By diminishing the character of the black leadership, the OP attempts to diminish the character of black leaders.

The OP in fact fails. There is no content, no proof to it.

In the heaviest times of slave trading the African county Kenya was the largest slave port where the black Kenyans sold their enemies into slavery. I have never heard that the Kenyan government apologized for that horrible deed. I am not for sending military action against that nation for the sins of their ancestors but if it would satisfy the black leadership maybe we could install some sanctions against them or maybe get them kicked out of the UN.

Forum List

Back