Are Atheists Delusional?

Just the militant ones.
I.E., any who dare speak.
Are you kidding? You can’t shut them up.
Thats a nonsensical response. I didnt say they didnt speak. I said the ones who dare do are incorrectly labeled militant by goobers like you. Try to focus, ding!
But they do speak. You can’t shut them up which is what I said.

Incorrectly labeled? If extremists of any flavor have an issue with being labeled extremists then they shouldn’t be extremists. Or would you like to shut me up?

But they do speak.
Of course they do. And doing so earns them the idiotic label "militant" from whiny idiots. Thays three times i have covered that, now. This is like talking to a child.
It’s no different than what you do. Are you a whiny idiot when you do it?
Nobody has any idea what you are whining about. Use your big boy words.
I’m sorry that went over your head.

But they do speak.
Of course they do. And doing so earns them the idiotic label "militant" from whiny idiots. Thays three times i have covered that, now. This is like talking to a child.
Right, it's always everyone else's fault that you cant articulate yourself. Sure.

But they do speak.
Right, it's always everyone else's fault that you cant articulate yourself. Sure.
No. Only when I do like I just did.

Should we do some transactional analysis on this conversation?
Sure! Your tendency to believe laughable fairy tales is very childish. Your adult traits are stunted and misguided, as your poor, contrived attempts at logic show. And the only things you appear to want to nurture are the childlike belief in your very specific, preferred magical fetish and a disdain for anyone who doesn't buy into it.

Should we do some transactional analysis on this conversation?
Sure! Your tendency to believe laughable fairy tales is very childish. Your adult traits are stunted and misguided, as your poor, contrived attempts at logic show. And the only things you appear to want to nurture are the childlike belief in your very specific, preferred magical fetish and a disdain for anyone who doesn't buy into it.
Sure! Your tendency to believe laughable fairy tales is very childish.

what they believe in is the perception that is fabricated by their 4th century publication rather than the more difficult, counterintuitive 1st century events they choose not to comprehend by the standards they have chosen rather than the authentic religion of antiquity.

Forum List

Back