Are Americans Who Believe Pres. Donald's Lie's Dumb or Only Brainwashed?

No link, no nothing except a rant by an ignorant ungrateful angry hypocrite SOB who would rather live under an oppressive democrat regime than in a booming economy.

No link, no nothing except a rant by an ignorant ungrateful angry hypocrite SOB who would rather live under an oppressive democrat regime than in a booming economy.
Really? You need a link to convince you Donald Trump is a compulsive serial liar. Type "Trump lies" into Google or any search engine from any country in rhe world and you will have multiple lists of thousands of Trump lies, misinformation and misstatements. He is the most prolific liar in Presidential history.
No, he did not win the 2016 election in a landslide and no, his EC margin was not the largest in recent memory, and no, he did not watch thousands of American Muslims on television dancing in the NJ streets.

Why do some Americans believe the constant unending stream of lies and misinformation our dishonest lying President Donald Trump spews almost every day? Even on days, he does not bother to address the public, his administration is full of flunkies who fulfill his doctrine and mission of keeping Americans hopelessly confused and misinformed about National Politics and facts about issues of importance.

A population with so many misinformed citizens is a great danger to America. When so many citizens are brainwashed into believing what Trump officials and followers call "alternate facts" the nation opens itself to exploitation by nefarious entities and conspiracies designed by the worst kinds of deplorable and despicable humans.

The question in this thread is if America's slide into a dangerously misinformed population caused by dumbness, brainwashing or both?

Another question is if misinforming Americans is a permanent Trump Doctrine or will the doctrine be rejected and repealed once Trump is removed from office.

About as stupid as the Americans who believed Obama when he said Iran would moderate, and become an ally in the Middle East.

Pretty much leads us back to the premise of the thread. "Ignorance" and "uneducated".

No it leads us to

View attachment 235063

You can't handle it we hate the left so bad we would vote for an Illegal Mexican over a democrat.

:offtopic: But, that is OK. We expect that from the ignorant and uneducated.

So in your world is unemployment 20% and it's going to hell with trump as president?...

Has Trump convinced you that there would be 20% unemployment if he wasn't president?

I have some fantastic oceanfront property in Kansas that you should consider buying!

What kind of retort is that? You can not produce an.honest answer can you..

You support Trump and you accuse me of not being honest? If you were correct in that, I would suspect that you would be my biggest fan!!!!

No it leads us to

View attachment 235063

You can't handle it we hate the left so bad we would vote for an Illegal Mexican over a democrat.

So in your world is unemployment 20% and it's going to hell with trump as president?...

Has Trump convinced you that there would be 20% unemployment if he wasn't president?

I have some fantastic oceanfront property in Kansas that you should consider buying!

You support Trump and you accuse me of not being honest? If you were correct in that, I would suspect that you would be my biggest fan!!!!

Once again I would support an illegIl Mexican as long as it trolls the left .

And why don't you want to answer my question? What is wrong with this country as Trump is president?

Compared to the last 3 presidents, Trump is like a beacon of honesty and truth in politics.

I personally don't give a shit if he lies to bed wetters who believe political whores. He is undoing the damage caused by that meat puppet faggot obozo.

That makes up for everything.
It's beyond my ability to comprehend how people can accept being lied to on such a prolific level. I understand people lie, and politicians tell lies, but the Trump ridiculous level of lying reaches never before accepted levels.
Your answer indicates you seem to accept being brainwashed as a routine or are too stupid to comprehend the repercussions of having a grossly misinformed voter base and the general population. Thomas Jefferson tried to warn us.

Translation: "Unless you hate Trump in an unhealthy and obsessive way, exactly like me, you're either dumb or brainwashed.

I in no way see the fallacy or hypocrisy in this."
No one has said anything about hate except you......why is it that you think there are only two options...love tiny trump and his lies with all your heart.....or else hate him? Have you no ability to distinguish?

Because, Big Bertha Butt Bodey, the OP only presented two options, much like there's only 2 100-lb hams comprising each of your big butt cheeks. Unless you have a 3rd ass cheek, that is. :aargh:

Compared to the last 3 presidents, Trump is like a beacon of honesty and truth in politics.

I personally don't give a shit if he lies to bed wetters who believe political whores. He is undoing the damage caused by that meat puppet faggot obozo.

That makes up for everything.
It's beyond my ability to comprehend how people can accept being lied to on such a prolific level. I understand people lie, and politicians tell lies, but the Trump ridiculous level of lying reaches never before accepted levels.
Your answer indicates you seem to accept being brainwashed as a routine or are too stupid to comprehend the repercussions of having a grossly misinformed voter base and the general population. Thomas Jefferson tried to warn us.

Translation: "Unless you hate Trump in an unhealthy and obsessive way, exactly like me, you're either dumb or brainwashed.

I in no way see the fallacy or hypocrisy in this."
No one has said anything about hate except you......why is it that you think there are only two options...love tiny trump and his lies with all your heart.....or else hate him? Have you no ability to distinguish?

Because, Big Bertha Butt Bodey, the OP only presented two options, much like there's only 2 100-lb hams comprising each of your big butt cheeks. Unless you have a 3rd ass cheek, that is. :aargh:

Whoa....

And why don't you want to answer my question? What is wrong with this country as Trump is president?

Yep. Ignorance and uneducated.

Yep. Ignorance and uneducated.

You're a dumbass and won't answer a simple question.

Really? You need a link to convince you Donald Trump is a compulsive serial liar. Type "Trump lies" into Google or any search engine from any country in rhe world and you will have multiple lists of thousands of Trump lies, misinformation and misstatements. He is the most prolific liar in Presidential history.
No, he did not win the 2016 election in a landslide and no, his EC margin was not the largest in recent memory, and no, he did not watch thousands of American Muslims on television dancing in the NJ streets.

Once again how many lies did Trump tell that forced me to buy something..

Apparently, his lies convinced you to vote for him!

I vote by moving,. (Illinois , south Carolina now Wyoming) the last time was 2001 for goof ball bush jr..

Now I will ask this question one more time what did Trump do that's so bad for the country?

in my opinion i think that the Trump haters [or euro peon wannabes] just don't like President TRUMPS American Style Bear .

List the lies he's told as president during the campaign leading up to becoming the President, and then after becoming the President.

People voted, and Trump has acted for them against great resistance and obstruction, especially concerning the odds that were running against him.

in my opinion i think that the Trump haters [or euro peon wannabes] just don't like President TRUMPS American Style Bear .
It's an old style, and you know how unrelatable that is to the millenials/leftist/liberals/race-baiters/whatevers... lol

I would say that nearly every Leftist Jackal on this forum who continues to post these ridiculous anti-Trump threads based on absolutely NOTHING should be in a straight jacket on the highest security floor of a mental asylum in remote Siberia.

These people are the "Definition" of severe mental illness.

Why do some Americans believe the constant unending stream of lies and misinformation our dishonest lying President Donald Trump spews almost every day? Even on days, he does not bother to address the public, his administration is full of flunkies who fulfill his doctrine and mission of keeping Americans hopelessly confused and misinformed about National Politics and facts about issues of importance.

A population with so many misinformed citizens is a great danger to America. When so many citizens are brainwashed into believing what Trump officials and followers call "alternate facts" the nation opens itself to exploitation by nefarious entities and conspiracies designed by the worst kinds of deplorable and despicable humans.

The question in this thread is if America's slide into a dangerously misinformed population caused by dumbness, brainwashing or both?

Another question is if misinforming Americans is a permanent Trump Doctrine or will the doctrine be rejected and repealed once Trump is removed from office.

Not as dumb and brain washed as you are.

I would say that nearly every Leftist Jackal on this forum who continues to post these ridiculous anti-Trump threads based on absolutely NOTHING should be in a straight jacket on the highest security floor of a mental asylum in remote Siberia.

These people are the "Definition" of severe mental illness.
There is an overwhelming abundance of provable evidence proving the dishonesry and lying of Donald Trump. A person can easily type "DONALD TRUMP LIES" into any search engine like Google or Bing and have access to the listings of his lies that number in rhe thousands. Thousands. His lies number in rhe thousands

These are not lies that can be debated or explained as subjective opinions. They are blatant lies and often malicious in nature. They harm people and they harm rhe country.

Denial of these lies and caused by delusion or brainwashing or both.

Trump's current malicious blatant lie is rhe one he is promoting about the issue of family separation and treatment of children on the southern border. Trump is promoting the lie that the issue was worse under President Obama and his fans will swear he is telling the truth.

Still,no lies listed.

The “Unemployment would be 20% without me” is silly bragging, it’s not a lie like, “Obamacare will make the average families premiums go down $2500 and you can keep your doctor and the NSA is not spying on Americans and Romney never paid taxes and GDP growth will never be above 2% ever again...”

List Trumps worst lies so us brainwashed TRUMPTARDS can respond.

Bullshit.

Your meat puppet faggot messiah was the worst liar since your last messiah hitlery or her lying ass husband.

Trumps lies haven't cost me anything, I don't even know what they are, then again I don't give a shit because he is fixing the damage the sociopaths you support have wrought. You sniveling servile zealots exist in a false reality, and then you have the gall to claim people ignore your agitprop are "misinformed"?

Fuck you. Fuck your meat puppet faggot and that sociopath hag.

Forum List

Back