Are Americans Who Believe Pres. Donald's Lie's Dumb or Only Brainwashed?

10 pages in and not one lie listed.

do delusional fantasies count?
i7hgqto0w7pz.jpg

The demographics of Trump supporters embrace trailer park residents all over America, so I would go with "ignorant", and "uneducated". However, that does not explain those that are actually educated, but support Trump anyway. For those, I go with "bigoted" and "racist'.

The demographics of Trump supporters embrace trailer park residents all over America, so I would go with "ignorant", and "uneducated". However, that does not explain those that are actually educated, but support Trump anyway. For those, I go with "bigoted" and "racist'.

The demographics of Trump supporters embrace trailer park residents all over America,

and the demographics of the Dems are ghettos all over America.

So what?

The demographics of Trump supporters embrace trailer park residents all over America,

So what?

Yes, my theory is confirmed. You are in the "educated trump supporter" category.

Pot calling the kettle black maybe ??? For you to even write a post like this makes you a discriminating bigot who thinks of himself as some kind of special citizen above and beyond the rest. Y'all tried to destroy Romni for saying stuff like you just espoused here, oh but the hypocrisy is all on the right eh ???

Pot calling the kettle black maybe ??? For you to even write a post like this makes you a discriminating bigot who thinks of himself as some kind of special citizen above and beyond the rest. Y'all tried to destroy Romni for saying stuff like you just espoused here, oh but the hypocrisy is all on the right eh ???

Now that you mentioned it, yes.

So what?

Yes, my theory is confirmed. You are in the "educated trump supporter" category.

which means you are in the 'uneducated Hillary supporter' group.

and THAT is not a theory.

I made the decision nearly a year before the election, I would not vote for Hillary, NOR Trump if he won the nomination.

and, 2 years plus after the election, you morons STILL claim I support him.

So what?

Your theory's always suck ....

Now tell us what lie trump said made me buy something I didn't want too .?

Why do some Americans believe the constant unending stream of lies and misinformation dishonest lying by:
Maxine Waters
Obama
Eric Holder
etc
????
and the Obamas HATE America/whites/cops as linked many times on USMB

So what?

I do believe that your head is so far up his ass that you are no longer able to understand basic logic. Trump has never said anything that made me buy anything that I did not want to. That is because most of us recognized instantly that he was a pathologically lying piece of shit, and never believe ANYthing he says.

So what?

I do believe that your head is so far up his ass that you are no longer able to understand basic logic. Trump has never said anything that made me buy anything that I did not want to. That is because most of us recognized instantly that he was a pathologically lying piece of shit, and never believe ANYthing he says.

Who believes Trump? He is a politician .

.as long as he trolls Democrats , doesn't make me buy something I don't want ...all is good in the world

NO?

So what?

.as long as he trolls Democrats , doesn't make me buy something I don't want ...all is good in the world

NO?

Pretty much leads us back to the premise of the thread. "Ignorance" and "uneducated".

So what?

NO?

Pretty much leads us back to the premise of the thread. "Ignorance" and "uneducated".

No it leads us to

Obama-big-middle-finger.jpg

You can't handle it we hate the left so bad we would vote for an Illegal Mexican over a democrat.

NO?

No it leads us to

View attachment 235063

You can't handle it we hate the left so bad we would vote for an Illegal Mexican over a democrat.

:offtopic: But, that is OK. We expect that from the ignorant and uneducated.

NO?

No it leads us to

View attachment 235063

So in your world is unemployment 20% and it's going to hell with trump as president?...

“Are Americans Who Believe Pres. Donald's Lie's Dumb or Only Brainwashed?”

Both.

But most are just as dishonest and reprehensible as Trump, they don’t care that he lies and have no problem with Trump’s lying.

NO?

No it leads us to

View attachment 235063

So in your world is unemployment 20% and it's going to hell with trump as president?...

Has Trump convinced you that there would be 20% unemployment if he wasn't president?

I have some fantastic oceanfront property in Kansas that you should consider buying!

NO?

No it leads us to

View attachment 235063

Has Trump convinced you that there would be 20% unemployment if he wasn't president?

I have some fantastic oceanfront property in Kansas that you should consider buying!

What kind of retort is that? You can not produce an.honest answer can you..

Forum List

Back