Are American government actions endangering Israel's future?

our only concern, foreign policy wise, should be the best interests of the united states. if that means protecting israel so be it. increasingly i don't believe that it does.
When you say "best interests of the United States" please consider how increasing the dollar amount of arms sales to the Middle East is in the best interest of the richest Americans, and not so much for those who pay the debt and shed the blood in Iraq and Afghanistan.

It seems to me Israel was created to ensure robust arms sales in the Middle East. If so, changing that dynamic will ripple through the US economy in some very unpredictable and unpleasant ways.

'Islamie propaganda'

:lol:

Talk about morons parroting blind rhetoric!
History records Islam's connection to Nazism
And also Israel's! The dreams of the Zionists are identical to those of the Nazis. They want the exact same thing: A racially pure homeland free of lesser races.

You're so utterly clueless one could inject mass brain cells in to your skull and you would still walk backassward. Christians live in Israel moron.. LOTS OF CHRISTIANS and they're welcome there. Hey genius, your "so called Palis" live there too. Not too bright, are we?

And non-Aryans lived in NAZI Germany...

'Islamie propaganda'

:lol:

Talk about morons parroting blind rhetoric!And also Israel's! The dreams of the Zionists are identical to those of the Nazis. They want the exact same thing: A racially pure homeland free of lesser races.

You're so utterly clueless one could inject mass brain cells in to your skull and you would still walk backassward. Christians live in Israel moron.. LOTS OF CHRISTIANS and they're welcome there. Hey genius, your "so called Palis" live there too. Not too bright, are we?

And non-Aryans lived in NAZI Germany...

LMAO!! So what?? You made the charge that Israel wanted a racially pure homeland.. IE, YOU'RE A LIAR and I proved it. Who gives a damn that some "NON-ARYANS" lived in Nazi Germany.. that's simply because they HID DUMMY.. Were you hatched by any chance?

Sometimes being an allie is about more than money. Like being on the right side of God.

Wow. The Jew haters came out in full force. I expected that on the race relations forum, where I go to absurdly hurl ridiculous statements which I completely don't believe in just to get funny reactions. But now? Jeez. You folks are straight up biggots.
What if "God" is just another lie the rich tell to socialize cost and privatize profit?

What if dodo birds flew out of your ass right now? What if your mother was just a single celled amoeba and you're nothing more than worthless matter? See how that works?
"The nature of any regime it backs in the Arab world is secondary to control. Subjects are ignored until they break their chains."

See how that works?

our only concern, foreign policy wise, should be the best interests of the united states. if that means protecting israel so be it. increasingly i don't believe that it does.
When you say "best interests of the United States" please consider how increasing the dollar amount of arms sales to the Middle East is in the best interest of the richest Americans, and not so much for those who pay the debt and shed the blood in Iraq and Afghanistan.

It seems to me Israel was created to ensure robust arms sales in the Middle East. If so, changing that dynamic will ripple through the US economy in some very unpredictable and unpleasant ways.

i don't know that israel was created to ensure arms sales, but i do agree that peace is not in the best interests of a lot of wealth and influential people - including israel itself.

What if "God" is just another lie the rich tell to socialize cost and privatize profit?

What if dodo birds flew out of your ass right now? What if your mother was just a single celled amoeba and you're nothing more than worthless matter? See how that works?
"The nature of any regime it backs in the Arab world is secondary to control. Subjects are ignored until they break their chains."

See how that works?

Yea but that's just common sense geography.

Humm? I love how some of these very people here showing their hate of Jews are the ones calling the Tea Party racist, religionist, hatemongers, yet the left is the ones with video proof of violent rhetoric, racism, religionism etc.

I love how no conversation about Israeli policy, or US policy towards Israel, ever fails to produce some intellectually handicapped rightwinger playing the anti-Semitism card.

Not my quote.

A plank of the left is hatred of jews? did rush tell ya that?

Anyone with an opinion based on expericence and research is answered with "did rush tell ya that"?

Take a glance at post #19.

Did you find 'rush' mentioned or linked? Give you a clue?

You got a link to the DNC's platform? I do not think that will be a plank in their platform.

How is bringing up the DNC a defense of what passes for 'your point'?

Humm? I love how some of these very people here showing their hate of Jews are the ones calling the Tea Party racist, religionist, hatemongers, yet the left is the ones with video proof of violent rhetoric, racism, religionism etc.

Keep up the good work, you're making your point well...

really? the far left hates jews more than the far right?

last time i checked my history books, extremism was always bad for jews.

that doesn't make the tea party not racist... or not violent.... or not rightwingnuts.

as for religionism, you mean like the rabid religious right?

And yet, the left have no problem in labeling the TEA Parties as violent racist wingnuts, without a shred of evidence.

No one on the right is gonna sell Israel out. Obama sure as hell is trying to.

I'm sure there are those on the left who hate Jews, Israel included, just as I'm sure there are violent Racist among the various Tea Parties. However you simply cannot judge an entire movement based on the opinions of the few. As if yet I have not see a plank on the left that requires hatred of all things Israeli (nor have I seen a tea Party plank demanding racism either)

Carry on.

Sometimes being an allie is about more than money. Like being on the right side of God.

Wow. The Jew haters came out in full force. I expected that on the race relations forum, where I go to absurdly hurl ridiculous statements which I completely don't believe in just to get funny reactions. But now? Jeez. You folks are straight up biggots.

Wait, we're supposed to make foreign policy decisions based on religion? And you wonder why so many nations with Muslim majorities think that the US has some kind of anti-Muslim agenda? We're supposed to be a secular nation. If you want to live in a theocracy, may I suggest Iran?

The so called Palis were kicked to the curb by Jordan and Egypt who didn't want them there.. To this day, they're not allowed back. Where's your outrage?? Come on, let's hear it.. BITCH, MOAN, LIE- Spew propaganda~ we're all waiting with baited breath. :lol:

Okay, seriously, stop the trolling. That's so factually untrue it's not even believable that you could believe what you're saying. Palestinians were living in Palestine well before Jordan ever existed.

The so called Palis were kicked to the curb by Jordan and Egypt who didn't want them there.. To this day, they're not allowed back. Where's your outrage?? Come on, let's hear it.. BITCH, MOAN, LIE- Spew propaganda~ we're all waiting with baited breath. :lol:

Okay, seriously, stop the trolling. That's so factually untrue it's not even believable that you could believe what you're saying. Palestinians were living in Palestine well before Jordan ever existed.

You're full of shit. Stop trying to revise history with your propaganda. 1/3 of Palis resided on the West Bank.. 1/3!! The rest were Trans-Jordanian. Are you even familiar with Black September in Jordan???

You're full of shit. Stop trying to revise history with your propaganda. 1/3 of Palis resided on the West Bank.. 1/3!! The rest were Trans-Jordanian. Are you even familiar with Black September in Jordan???

Wow, really? You actually believe what you're saying?

Okay, ask yourself this, WHAT ABOUT BEFORE TRANS-JORDAN EXISTED? WHAT ABOUT BEFORE ZIONIST IMMIGRATION BEGAN AROUND 1900? WHO DO YOU THINK WAS LIVING IN PALESTINE THEN? I'LL GIVE YOU A HINT....THEY ARE NAMED AFTER THE REGION.

Palestinians have been living in Palestine for 1500 years.

The answer is: Who cares?

"Iago, one of William Shakespeare's most intriguing and plausible villains in the book of Othello, is often described as being completely evil. However, one could argue that Iago is actually a sociopath, having no conscious and being an immoral human being."
Critical Analysis of The Character Iago in William Shakespeare's "Othello".

When asked his opioion about the murder of millions of human beings, he responds:

'The answer is: Who cares?'

Is this the same Shakespeare who came up with Shylock?
Bad Jew...bad, bad, bad Jew.....!!!

i don't know that israel was created to ensure arms sales, but i do agree that peace is not in the best interests of a lot of wealth and influential people - including israel itself.
There's a Wiki quote I can't find at the moment from the first British military governor of Jerusalem prior to 1920. He spoke openly about creating a little, loyal Jewish Ulster in the heart of Arab hostilism.

This was about the same time the Royal Navy was converting from coal to oil.

The US picked up on that right after WWII.

War is a RacketTHREE TITLES [3] for the PRICE OF ONE.

settler-throws-wine_600.jpg

for all pro-zionist israel supporters this is the type of person you avow as our closest and most important ally. cowards, bullies, thieves, liars, atheistic 'satanists'... these dont seem like traits of a people that 'god' would choose to embrace as those of 'his' chosen people.

See how that works?

Yea but that's just common sense geography.
There's also the common sense of those living on that geography and how their opinions on crucial issues differs from elites in the Middle East and in this country.

For example, some Arabs agree with the US that Iran poses a threat: about 10% of Arabs believe that.

Overwhelmingly Arabs perceive the US (77%) and Israel (88%) as their major threats.

The Arab street's hostility toward Washington is great enough that a majority (57%) believe regional security would be enhanced if Iran had nuclear weapons.

Zogby InternationalZogby International

Forum List

Back