Are American government actions endangering Israel's future?

Actually, WE have been the ally to Israel. In 10 years we have given them over $33 billion in our money. That's a nice chunk of money, no?

Bold mine- Everything is all about money to you? I don't give a good damn that we spent 33 billion dollars to prop up the only democracy in the M.E. nor do I care that you're offended by it.. it's just too damn bad. Go run for office and see how far you get with that slime about Israel. I'm willing to wager less than 10% would vote for you.. Hell, those are only the dumbasses who don't follow politics either!

The idea that Arabs have an inherent hatred toward the US, or that the the fall of Israel would result in bad things for the US is unfounded. There are many Arab nations in the world already, and they're not coming after us. Don't confuse Osama bin Laden with all of Arabia.

Oh plz.. Just who do you think you're fooling? I guess Mickey Mouse attacked America on 9-11 and the Mouskateers hijacked all of those planes.. Hell yea they do.. All you have to do is take the FUNDAMENTALIST at his word. Gee, imagine that?? Actually believing a terrorist will keep his plan to bomb the dogdoo out of infidels. Who knew??!!

No it's not. It's in the interest of religious sensibilities to see the existence of Israel, so that it can be claimed as a sign that the bible is right, that Judeo-Christian beliefs are true. What would be in the USA's best interest is to stop sheltering Israel. Israel is one of the world's top sponsors of terrorism, and our support of Israel while riding the Arab world for every little flaw it has is what engenders displeasure by many in that part of the world.

Blahblah blah... Don't forget your Iron Cross before you finish spewing.
So you've no intelligent rebuttal?

Get used to it. Ad hominems and non sequiturs are all she's got.

Alison Weir:

"The violent creation, perpetuation, and expansion of a state based on ethnic expulsion of the majority inhabitants has been central to Middle East dynamics ever since Israel was created by European and American Zionists in 1948 as a self-identified 'Jewish State.'

"Israeli leaders and outside observers realized from the very beginning that the only way to maintain such a violently imposed, ethnically based nation-state was through military dominance of the region.

"For Israel to achieve this military dominance required two things:

(1) The creation of a military more powerful than all the others in the region combined.

"Israel has achieved this through a uniquely massive influx of US tax dollars and technology, occasionally purloined but largely procured through the machinations of its lobby.

"(Among other things, Israel has several hundred nuclear weapons, a fact almost never mentioned by American media or the American government.)

"(2) The prevention of any other nation in the region from becoming a threat.

"Israel has attained this goal through several strategies: divide and conquer techniques, direct invasions and attacks (or pushing the U.S. to carry out attacks), and the propping up of despots who would openly or tacitly agree (sometimes in return for similarly large influxes of American tax money) not to support the rights of those oppressed and ethnically cleansed by Israel."

In 1948 one out of three voters in Mandate Palestine was Jewish. How do you create a "Jewish State" without terror in that situation?

You can't.
I never could tell a Zionist from a Nazi
Some of them share Blut und Boden (blood and soil)

While Arab collaboration with the Nazis is well documented, it isn't so well known how many of Israel's "Founding Fathers" also were willing to support Hitler and his crimes if it lead to a Jewish homeland in the heart of Arab oil.

"Zionist factions competed for the honor of allying to Hitler.

"By 1940-41, the 'Stern Gang,' among them Yitzhak Shamir, later Prime Minister of Israel, presented the Nazis with the 'Fundamental Features of the Proposal of the National Military Organization in Palestine (Irgun Zvai Leumi) Concerning the Solution of the Jewish Question in Europe and the Participation of the NMO in the War on the Side of Germany'.

51 Docs...

Israel should dismantle it's illegitimate government and return Palestine to the Palestinians. This would avoid nuclear war, and be the right thing to do.

What Palestinians?? :bsflag: Just where in the hell did the so called Palestinians originate from? Could it be Jordan??! Egypt?? Oh noes~ So if I go over to Germany and starting blowing up their kids to smithereens, then squat on their land, does that make me a GERMAN?

Obviously, you were busy picking your nose in World History. Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i think the more important question to ask is: What does being allied with israel profit us? my answer is absolutely nothing, unless you count the iraqi and afghan wars. since israel's inception they have done nothing but cause animosity between the united states and many other world countries. the answer "well they're our ally and we need them because they are in the middle east" does not hold water in any circumstance. they are a huge liability and have never been an asset. they spy on our country, steal our secrets, instigate conflict and then whine to the US to bail them out. israel has received roughly 114 BILLION DOLLARS paid for by working US taxes since it's birth averaging around 3 billion annually. so why is social security bleeding dry? why are college students paying so much for an education? why are we still buying oil from arab nations? i would think $114 billion could go a long way to better our own country and benefit the people that worked for that money to begin with. it's time to cut the umbilical cord and let them stand or fall on their own.

While Arab collaboration with the Nazis is well documented, it isn't so well known how many of Israel's "Founding Fathers" also were willing to support Hitler and his crimes if it lead to a Jewish homeland in the heart of Arab oil.

the transfer agreement of 1934 was the original solution to 'the jewish problem' wherein germany organzied as well as helped transport a mass exodus of jews fleeing to palestine. what even less people know is that it wasnt until england closed all immigration of jews to palestine that the nazi party started to consider the use of work camps. but then again england was our ally... we couldnt possibly say something derogatory about those fine chaps.

Last edited:
Sometimes being an allie is about more than money. Like being on the right side of God.

Wow. The Jew haters came out in full force. I expected that on the race relations forum, where I go to absurdly hurl ridiculous statements which I completely don't believe in just to get funny reactions. But now? Jeez. You folks are straight up biggots.

Israel should dismantle it's illegitimate government and return Palestine to the Palestinians. This would avoid nuclear war, and be the right thing to do.

What Palestinians?? :bsflag: Just where in the hell did the so called Palestinians originate from? Could it be Jordan??! Egypt?? Oh noes~ So if I go over to Germany and starting blowing up their kids to smithereens, then squat on their land, does that make me a GERMAN?

Obviously, you were busy picking your nose in World History. Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh really? Where was Arafat born? Nice try at dodging FACTS. The so called Palis were kicked to the curb by Jordan and Egypt who didn't want them there.. To this day, they're not allowed back. Where's your outrage?? Come on, let's hear it.. BITCH, MOAN, LIE- Spew propaganda~ we're all waiting with baited breath. :lol:

our only concern, foreign policy wise, should be the best interests of the united states. if that means protecting israel so be it. increasingly i don't believe that it does.

Sometimes being an allie is about more than money. Like being on the right side of God.

Wow. The Jew haters came out in full force. I expected that on the race relations forum, where I go to absurdly hurl ridiculous statements which I completely don't believe in just to get funny reactions. But now? Jeez. You folks are straight up biggots.

Stormfront gives them their marching orders.. they sit in the basement with their White pride posters looking up dates for the next Star Trek convention.

What actions have we taken?

Destablizing Iraq and emboldening Iran certainly hasn't made Israel more secure.

Building up the military in Saudia Arabia and Egypt? Did that help secure Israel?

Actually, WE have been the ally to Israel. In 10 years we have given them over $33 billion in our money. That's a nice chunk of money, no?

Bold mine- Everything is all about money to you? I don't give a good damn that we spent 33 billion dollars to prop up the only democracy in the M.E. nor do I care that you're offended by it.. it's just too damn bad. Go run for office and see how far you get with that slime about Israel. I'm willing to wager less than 10% would vote for you.. Hell, those are only the dumbasses who don't follow politics either!

The idea that Arabs have an inherent hatred toward the US, or that the the fall of Israel would result in bad things for the US is unfounded. There are many Arab nations in the world already, and they're not coming after us. Don't confuse Osama bin Laden with all of Arabia.

Oh plz.. Just who do you think you're fooling? I guess Mickey Mouse attacked America on 9-11 and the Mouskateers hijacked all of those planes.. Hell yea they do.. All you have to do is take the FUNDAMENTALIST at his word. Gee, imagine that?? Actually believing a terrorist will keep his plan to bomb the dogdoo out of infidels. Who knew??!!

No it's not. It's in the interest of religious sensibilities to see the existence of Israel, so that it can be claimed as a sign that the bible is right, that Judeo-Christian beliefs are true. What would be in the USA's best interest is to stop sheltering Israel. Israel is one of the world's top sponsors of terrorism, and our support of Israel while riding the Arab world for every little flaw it has is what engenders displeasure by many in that part of the world.

Blahblah blah... Don't forget your Iron Cross before you finish spewing.
So you've no intelligent rebuttal?

You're amusing.. You spew pure unadulterated filth about Israel then come and make the above comment? Are you daft or is this normal?

Alison Weir:

"The violent creation, perpetuation, and expansion of a state based on ethnic expulsion of the majority inhabitants has been central to Middle East dynamics ever since Israel was created by European and American Zionists in 1948 as a self-identified 'Jewish State.'

"Israeli leaders and outside observers realized from the very beginning that the only way to maintain such a violently imposed, ethnically based nation-state was through military dominance of the region.

"For Israel to achieve this military dominance required two things:

(1) The creation of a military more powerful than all the others in the region combined.

"Israel has achieved this through a uniquely massive influx of US tax dollars and technology, occasionally purloined but largely procured through the machinations of its lobby.

"(Among other things, Israel has several hundred nuclear weapons, a fact almost never mentioned by American media or the American government.)

"(2) The prevention of any other nation in the region from becoming a threat.

"Israel has attained this goal through several strategies: divide and conquer techniques, direct invasions and attacks (or pushing the U.S. to carry out attacks), and the propping up of despots who would openly or tacitly agree (sometimes in return for similarly large influxes of American tax money) not to support the rights of those oppressed and ethnically cleansed by Israel."

In 1948 one out of three voters in Mandate Palestine was Jewish. How do you create a "Jewish State" without terror in that situation?

You can't.
I never could tell a Zionist from a Nazi

You seem very familiar with Nazism. You must be so proud. Only morons and people living under rocks buy in to your Islamie propaganda. History records Islam's connection to Nazism. You Aryans are funny though.. LOL It's amazing that you think people actually believe your spew. Only your fellow Islamo-Fundies and your Aryan Brothahs buy in to your derangement.. Lovely people you are :)

the transfer agreement of 1934 was the original solution to 'the jewish problem' wherein germany organzied as well as helped transport a mass exodus of jews fleeing to palestine. what even less people know is that it wasnt until england closed all immigration of jews to palestine that the nazi party started to consider the use of work camps. but then again england was our ally... we couldnt possibly say something derogatory about those fine chaps.
It's also important to ask how mass ignorance and illusion among US voters contributes to repeated US foreign policy "mistakes":

"For complex historical reasons, the Vietnam anti-war movement and anti-apartheid campaign emphasized demonstrations over sustained education.

"Even in victory, little was left behind in the way of attention to foreign affairs among the broad masses.

"Even after 9/11, the ultimate attention getter, US public knowledge about the Arab world, Islam, the oil industry, Zionism, and Washington's involvement with them, is minimal.

"But the present anti-Iraq war movement has no choice but to systematically educate itself and the public.

"The issues are too complex for anything less.

"Ignorance or illusions about any of the players, here or there, means certain death for X number of Arabs, Israelis, Kurds, Muslims and Americans.

51 Docs

'Islamie propaganda'

:lol:

Talk about morons parroting blind rhetoric!
History records Islam's connection to Nazism

And also Israel's! The dreams of the Zionists are identical to those of the Nazis. They want the exact same thing: A racially pure homeland free of lesser races.

'Islamie propaganda'

And also Israel's! The dreams of the Zionists are identical to those of the Nazis. They want the exact same thing: A racially pure homeland free of lesser races.

What if "God" is just another lie the rich tell to socialize cost and privatize profit?

What if "God" is just another lie the rich tell to socialize cost and privatize profit?

What if dodo birds flew out of your ass right now? What if your mother was just a single celled amoeba and you're nothing more than worthless matter? See how that works?

'Islamie propaganda'

You're so utterly clueless one could inject mass brain cells in to your skull and you would still walk backassward. Christians live in Israel moron.. LOTS OF CHRISTIANS and they're welcome there. Hey genius, your "so called Palis" live there too. Not too bright, are we?

Forum List

Back