Conservative woman- 30% of men under 30 are either virgins or they have not had sex in one year

I don’t know brother. I always appreciate your postings. But in this modern day and age I wouldn’t be surprised if the number is higher. The countries not what it used to be my friend.
You are correct about the country not being what it used to be. It never is, never has been, and there is no going back. Back during the Vietnam War, and the sixties protests for free speech, race riots, my granddad (and probably yours) said the same thing. I really haven't met any of these grownup people that can find anybody or just don't want to have sex. I really don't care if they don't want to get laid or not. It really is among the least of our problems.

Society (including their parents and teachers) have emasculated these young men. They are taught from birth now that they are entitled white supremacists who are not worthy of being shat upon. Perhaps more pathetic are these young entitled white women who think they know best on everything, and that woke leftist ideas are THE WAY. I mean, when you see one of these chicks foaming at the mouth during a "I AM WOMANYX HEAR ME ROWR!" rallies, do you really get a stiffy? Or, do you want to leap off a fucking cliff as a viable option to staying and listening to her screeching cries for justice? I am taking the fucking cliff.

So you have this group of young people. The males (not men) hate themselves and value beta cuckdom to being a man telling those obnoxious bitches to shut the hell up. The women are obnoxious creepy *****. Thus, both sides are equally repulsive. And it is all because of the fucked up job that parents and society have done to their heads.

Until they get violent.
I thought you live in the state that had legal whorehouses, sex being so popular, you could just buy it if you couldn't find it. I would not have thought violent incels would be a problem there. Be advised it is a Shall Issue, Concealed Carry Permit state and a Stand Your Ground state. So, "Just Say No" to violent incels, and if they insist on being violent, shoot them until they are no longer a threat.

You are correct about the country not being what it used to be. It never is, never has been, and there is no going back. Back during the Vietnam War, and the sixties protests for free speech, race riots, my granddad (and probably yours) said the same thing. I really haven't met any of these grownup people that can find anybody or just don't want to have sex. I really don't care if they don't want to get laid or not. It really is among the least of our problems.
Agreed. It is not an issue and nobody cares about the private lives of others. People getting married much later in life provides for more stability and is a huge benefit to the nation. Wait until one has a job, a house, nice car, plenty of savings long before getting married. Smart and the way things should be. Nothing wrong with getting married in your late 30s.

Forum List

Back