Are Allah & God the same?

Allah has a black beard, god has a white beard. Allah's prophet was a pedophile, while god's son was gay.

Most Muslims are not Arabs BUT call their god by an Arabic word and one with pre-Islamic pagan origins. Ookeeey!

The English word God also has pagan origins. And, the Hebrew word for God is used in reference to pagan gods by the Bible itself.
Which name?
You don't know Hebrew so please stop your pathetic attempts at displaying any Biblical knowledge.

You just made that up

Ancient Canaanite religion - Wikipedia

scroll down and you will see El and Yahweh.

Wikipedia, source for scholarship?

Some people need to begin somewhere. Make sure to follow the footnotes.

The pagan Arab god al-ilah (Allah) has no relation to the God of the Jews and Christians

God is a generic term. That is their God's name. Who is the Christian God??
The exact same as the other Abrahamic religions, Judaism and Islam.

Ancient Canaanite religion - Wikipedia

scroll down and you will see El and Yahweh.

The pagan Arab god al-ilah (Allah) has no relation to the God of the Jews and Christians

Islam is not Abrahamic. Abraham was a Hebrew and Patriarch of the Jews.

Islam is not Abrahamic. Abraham was a Hebrew and Patriarch of the Jews.
Where do you come up with this idiotic nonsense?

Just what is the point of posting foolish and useless articles such as this one? Arguments about Supreme Beings have cause a tremendous amount of bloodshed throughout history and up until this day. I have visited the place venerated as the House of the Virgin Mary. Muslims were there praying beside the Christians.

House of the Virgin Mary Near Ancient Ephesus in Turkey

Please, people, cut this crap out for the sake of humanity. No one needs to fight over beliefs. Cheesy fights about beliefs are ruining the U.S. of A., and are causing so many deaths in other countries. I will not be a party to this. If a person tries to use his/her "religious beliefs" to attack others, as has been occurring here in the U.S., I will fight back.

Just what is the point of posting foolish and useless articles such as this one? Arguments about Supreme Beings have cause a tremendous amount of bloodshed throughout history and up until this day. I have visited the place venerated as the House of the Virgin Mary. Muslims were there praying beside the Christians.

Please, people, cut this crap out for the sake of humanity. No one needs to fight over beliefs. Cheesy fights about beliefs are ruining the U.S. of A., and are causing so many deaths in other countries. I will not be a party to this. If a person tries to use his/her "religious beliefs" to attack others, as has been occurring here in the U.S., I will fight back.

The god of Islam Allah, no relation to God of Jews and Christians, authorizes Muslims to go to war with Jews and Christians and all non-Muslims

Because atheists never hurt no one.

Feel stupid yet?

Muslims attacked Church of the Holy Sepulchre that contributed to the Crusades

Muslim theology is “Muslim Jesus” will proclaim Islam and destroy Christianity

Islam teaches that Christians are “guilty” of the “monstrous sin” of proclaiming Jesus son of God

Islam is not the friend of Christians, though there are fine Muslims

Ehl-Yone and Allah mean The Most High.
It infers a holiness outside the realm of creation.

Incorrect. Allah is merely a contraction of al-ilah (“the god”) the pre-Islamic pagan Arab god.
The word "God" is a complete fabrication.
Allah is derived from Ehl-Yone, not E-Low-Hihm.

As I stated, Allah is a contraction of al-ilah the pagan Arab god; al-ilah simply means “the god”
I know what you stated; I simply happen to speak the language.

Incorrect. Allah is merely a contraction of al-ilah (“the god”) the pre-Islamic pagan Arab god.

As I stated, Allah is a contraction of al-ilah the pagan Arab god; al-ilah simply means “the god”

Origin of “Allah” Read, learn ⤵️

Attachments

• 0CA22DDF-34E0-4694-8A24-DFB0C4FB47F0.png
    0CA22DDF-34E0-4694-8A24-DFB0C4FB47F0.png
    197.8 KB · Views: 32
Most Muslims are not Arabs BUT call their god by an Arabic word and one with pre-Islamic pagan origins. Ookeeey!

The English word God also has pagan origins. And, the Hebrew word for God is used in reference to pagan gods by the Bible itself.
Which name?
You don't know Hebrew so please stop your pathetic attempts at displaying any Biblical knowledge.

Do you wake up ever day with a desire to prove to the world what a dumbass you are? First, dumbass, I didn't say "name"....

The god of Islam Allah, no relation to God of Jews and Christians, authorizes Muslims to go to war with Jews and Christians and all non-Muslims

The god of the Jews is Satan, John 8:44. The god of the Jews has no son, just ask them.

Origin of “Allah” Read, learn ⤵️
Try learning the language and not believing every "fact" site.
Just because the ignorant Church fathers didn't know the word God is not present in the Torah doest mean you shouldn't educate yourself.

The Hebrew word Ehl-Low-Hihm is mistakenly translated into this new word God in the KJV.
It should be "The Power from which all creations draw their power."
God is a made up word which does not describe the manifestation of The Creator being the source of all ability to do anything.

As much as Muslims desperately seek legitimacy as latecomers by latching onto God of the Bible and insisting God of the Bible and Allah of the Koran are the same, they are absolutely different.
Ironically Jews could make almost the exact same case regarding the God of the Jews and the God of the Christians.

Which name?

Do you wake up ever day with a desire to prove to the world what a dumbass you are? First, dumbass, I didn't say "name"....
You are asking if I'm an angry, Jew hating Christian who posts everyday here proving you know nothing about anything Jew?

Forum List

Back