Are all of God's instructions for stoning sluts to be ignored?

Does he still have that shirtless avatar? I never can figure out how that ties in with his nutty religious beliefs.

He's a phony, a fake, a hypocrite....a pretend 70 year old christian minister who is clueless to Christianity itself is what I see....may he have some sense knocked in to him, by God. :eusa_pray:

Do you know what I find funny, Care? He posed a question. He did not say that he supported the idea. He threw out a question. As bizarre as it sounds, I have not seen any statement from him that says that he really thinks that we should stone women whom some would consider loose.

Maybe he thinks we should. I don't know.

I think it can be good to throw out bizarre statements like he does and let the conversation head off in the direction it does.

Immie

Does he still have that shirtless avatar? I never can figure out how that ties in with his nutty religious beliefs.

He's a phony, a fake, a hypocrite....a pretend 70 year old christian minister who is clueless to Christianity itself is what I see....may he have some sense knocked in to him, by God. :eusa_pray:

Do you know what I find funny, Care? He posed a question. He did not say that he supported the idea. He threw out a question. As bizarre as it sounds, I have not seen any statement from him that says that he really thinks that we should stone women whom some would consider loose.

I think it can be good to throw out bizarre statements like he does and let the conversation head off in the direction it does.

Immie

i see you have missed all of his threads then?

Immie

I don't stalk him... do you? ;)

Immie

Immie

I don't stalk him... do you? ;)

Immie

only to keep Christianity from getting a bad wrap....you should help once in a while! ;)

I'd be happy if God put a shirt on him. That avatar is totally gross.

Me too, but in order not to appear "anti-gay", I've kept my mouth shut. Now the people that have the lovely ladies in their avatars, I got no problem with that, but the fat hairy male torso... don't need them.

By the way, he changed his earlier today. I think USCitizen copied his avatar and so he changed it to some flame god or something.

Immie

Me too, but in order not to appear "anti-gay", I've kept my mouth shut. Now the people that have the lovely ladies in their avatars, I got no problem with that, but the fat hairy male torso... don't need them.

By the way, he changed his earlier today. I think USCitizen copied his avatar and so he changed it to some flame god or something.

Immie
How would being revolted by his avatar make you anti-gay? I didn't realize N00barf was gay???

Immie
How would being revolted by his avatar make you anti-gay? I didn't realize N00barf was gay???

I didn't say he was gay, but why would a guy complain about it if he was not anti-gay?

If I complain about a male torso on this site, then I much have some reason to be against the display of men's torsos right.

So, I just ignore his avatar.

Immie

only to keep Christianity from getting a bad wrap....you should help once in a while! ;)

Hehe, I do. They tell me prayer is a good thing. Don't you agree?

Really, I think he's just throwing out these preposterous questions to see what kind of a reaction he gets.

Immie

no he is not just throwing out stuff like this....HE IS Fred Phelps.

bah--there's isnt' a single person that agrees with him.

T-R-O-L-L

Really, I think he's just throwing out these preposterous questions to see what kind of a reaction he gets.

Immie

Now that is a low blow. The only thing worse you could accuse someone of being is the Anti-christ himself and then I'm not so sure that Anti-Christ is as bad as calling someone Fred Phelps.

You should be ashamed of yourself, Care. ;)

Where's the Christian love that I know you have in your heart?

Immie

I've been checking the police reports and there's not a single report of a slut that has been stoned. I'm shocked

Immie

Now that is a low blow. The only thing worse you could accuse someone of being is the Anti-christ himself and then I'm not so sure that Anti-Christ is as bad as calling someone Fred Phelps.

Immie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCBttS_y7lE]YouTube - What's Love Got to do With It by Tina Turner [Lyrics][/ame]

seriously immie, 99.9%, he IS fred phelps or a member of his sect.

Immie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCBttS_y7lE]YouTube - What's Love Got to do With It by Tina Turner [Lyrics][/ame]

seriously immie, 99.9%, he IS fred phelps or a member of his sect.

99.9 divided by 9 is--------hmm ?

Then, I guess, I'm glad I have them turned off :D

Forum List

Back