Are all of God's instructions for stoning sluts to be ignored?

Sluts (Women who lose their virginity before marriage) are to be stoned.
Women who practice witchcraft are to be stoned.
Adulterers are to be stoned if the testimony is adequate.
People who have sex with animals are to be stoned.
Men who lay down with other men are to be stoned.
Men who lay down with children are to be stoned.
People who worship any god but JHVH are to be stoned.

Defying God in one thing ends up in defying God in all things. Thus I propose that all people who defy God should be stoned. Do you agree?

Nope....I agree with God - they should ALL be stoned :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtMPlY3duz4]YouTube - The Black Crowes - Everybody Must Get Stoned (Live Cover)[/ame]

1161382102-stoned_b.jpg

Sluts (Women who lose their virginity before marriage) are to be stoned.
Women who practice witchcraft are to be stoned.
Adulterers are to be stoned if the testimony is adequate.
People who have sex with animals are to be stoned.
Men who lay down with other men are to be stoned.
Men who lay down with children are to be stoned.
People who worship any god but JHVH are to be stoned.

Defying God in one thing ends up in defying God in all things. Thus I propose that all people who defy God should be stoned. Do you agree?

Based on the Law we all deserve to die for our sins.

On the other hand, there is this thing called the Gospel. In the Gospel, we are told that the sacrifice for all sins are now paid for through the Blood of Christ.

I for one am not sinless. I've read the Mosaic Law and I can find many laws in it that I am guilty of having broken, the first commandment would only be a start. The wages of all sin is death and thus I deserve to die for my sins. However, I trust that God... who put those restrictions upon us in the first place, provided some kind of an escape clause, because if he did not do so, then there would be no hope for any of us and his creation would have be done for nothing, because none of us could be saved based upon the Law itself.

Immie

I thought the whole "stoning" thing went out of vogue/was to be ignored by Christians when Christ said "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone".

I realize that this thought has probably been posted already on this thread.

Sadly, the adulterers and fornicators have taken over this board. God will smite them with a vicious vengeance and all of them will die a horrible death in the coming months. It is as it should be for the last days.

Apologies to Neubarth. While I may not agree totally with him, I misread many of his posts in my hurry to read everything.

Last edited:
notice how neubarth excluding the men sleeping around in his sluts comment....he IS THE MAN/MEN that Christ is speaking to about casting the first stone...he IS the CHAUVINIST....and quite a hypocrite.

notice how neubarth excluding the men sleeping around in his sluts comment....he IS THE MAN/MEN that Christ is speaking to about casting the first stone...he IS the CHAUVINIST....and quite a hypocrite.

He's just a speedo-enhanced has-been with more dunlop than done-right who's wishing he was 20 again.

I thought the whole "stoning" thing went out of vogue/was to be ignored by Christians when Christ said "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone".

I realize that this thought has probably been posted already on this thread.

It did-----someone is with a firey avatar in looney.

Does he still have that shirtless avatar? I never can figure out how that ties in with his nutty religious beliefs.

Does he still have that shirtless avatar? I never can figure out how that ties in with his nutty religious beliefs.

He's a phony, a fake, a hypocrite....a pretend 70 year old christian minister who is clueless to Christianity itself is what I see....may he have some sense knocked in to him, by God. :eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back