Are all gays born that way?

Hell there is a nutty bitch in the UK that (believes shes a man) however when her and her "partner" decided they wanted a kid the bitch all of a sudden had a womb...

So obviously it's ALL A CHOICE...........

People aren't born gay and they certainly aren't born in the "wrong bodies."

Both are psychological disorders...
They're SICK individuals.

Yeah, they belong in mental institutions.....

If I insisted I was black they would throw me in the loony bin, however if I insisted I was a woman the progressive retards would give me sympathy...

Of course if I insisted I was a black woman they may get confused.... They would have to consult their PC handbook...

Last edited:
If its is sane to choose your gender than why not your race??

Awesome quote.

And then why not anything else that makes one human?

I had no idea an individual said what I said previously - if so the point still stands.

Sure -- If I feel like I'm a peg-legged-Jewish-African-female-midget then I must be..:lol:

How is a male "feeling" like a woman any different? what ,makes the circumstances any different?

Try asking a few.

Interesting how some straight people seem to know so much about gay people and they don't even know any.

Link?

Join Toro on the couch. You people who think your imaginary head monkeys hold any water in adult conversation need to stick together.

Link to what? Your stupidity?

Alright dipshit, how many gay people do you know and how many of them told you they became homosexuals because they were brainwashed?

Is Christianity a learned behaviour?

Trolling, trolling, over the bright blue sea...

Bigot.

Let me rephrase the question for you.

Are you born a Christian, or do you learn to be a Christian?

You can rephrase it a hundred times. If you make a separate thread for it, I'll answer. Otherwise, I'm just going to dismiss it as a trolls attempt to derail the conversation when he doesn't like the direction the convo is taking, but he's incapable of speaking to the topic in any meaningful way.

Why the Fuck are some of you conservatives playing this diversion bullshit?

The dumbest fucking threads get bumped over and over for what?

Interesting how some straight people seem to know so much about gay people and they don't even know any.

Link?

Join Toro on the couch. You people who think your imaginary head monkeys hold any water in adult conversation need to stick together.

Link to what? Your stupidity?

Alright dipshit, how many gay people do you know and how many of them told you they became homosexuals because they were brainwashed?

No link?

Maybe I'm Batman because I believe so??

Hahaha...

I love how progressives respect the batshit insane...

Given the FACT that human reproduction requires intercourse between a man (donor) and a woman(host) isn't "gayness" a learned, or behavior modification i.e. "nature vs nurture"?

I mean researchers still haven't found a "dominate" GAY gene.
So existing gays are totally a "learned" or behavior modification response.

Because they haven't found a gene yet, or something else that may actually cause them to be gay, it must be a learned trait. You really are that stupid.

I'm just curious if you have ever seen a five or six year old boy and thought to yourself, that kid is going to be gay? I guess such a kid must be a quick learner, lol.

Stupid? So how do gays reproduce?
It takes a male and a female unless you know something different which obviously if you did you wouldn't be on this board!

Again.. has there EVER been any human being born to two people of the same sex?
I know that sounds "Stupid" (to you) because YOU evidently know something different!!

Gay people don't need to reproduce .... they are produced by straight people.

Trolling, trolling, over the bright blue sea...

Bigot.

Let me rephrase the question for you.

Are you born a Christian, or do you learn to be a Christian?

You can rephrase it a hundred times. If you make a separate thread for it, I'll answer. Otherwise, I'm just going to dismiss it as a trolls attempt to derail the conversation when he doesn't like the direction the convo is taking, but he's incapable of speaking to the topic in any meaningful way.

I directly responded to the OP's 'topic' earlier. Go back and reply to that.

But in the sense that the subject of the thread is genetic traits vs. acquired traits, then Christianity is a trait that can be discussed in that context.

So, again, are Christians born that way, or do they learn to be Christians? And I'll add, is there a Christian gene?

Forum List

Back