Are all gays born that way?

YOU MISSED the POINT!
Reproduction means as of today a male (donor) and female (host) You agree?
So a gay guy MUST take sperm and implant into a female host... BUT that means if "gayness" is genetic, at some point, the "gay" gene will become dominant and therefore NOT reproductive!
FACTs of Genetics at work.. no bias just the facts!
Just in case.. this means the "gay" gene becomes dominant and therefore not reproduced!

Hate speech! Off to jail! Quick somebody, sew his mouth closed! It's none of his business!

Progressives may as well say there is no such thing as Male or Female next...

Bingo.

They will "redefine" sexual identity as they have "redefined" life, humanity, and marriage.

And if you object, you will be silenced, because it's "hate speech" to disagree. See above...

Given the FACT that human reproduction requires intercourse between a man (donor) and a woman(host) isn't "gayness" a learned, or behavior modification i.e. "nature vs nurture"?

I mean researchers still haven't found a "dominate" GAY gene.
So existing gays are totally a "learned" or behavior modification response.

Who cares?

Your lack of understanding of genetics btw is quite a spectacle to witness.

Given the FACT that human reproduction requires intercourse between a man (donor) and a woman(host) isn't "gayness" a learned, or behavior modification i.e. "nature vs nurture"?

Who cares?

Yeah, his question pretty much ranked right up there with "Do you walk to work, or carry your lunch."

Who cares?

So there's a gay gene?

You need to alert the APA and the Human Genome Project folks. They'll be thrilled.

Bingo.

They will "redefine" sexual identity as they have "redefined" life, humanity, and marriage.

And if you object, you will be silenced, because it's "hate speech" to disagree. See above...

It's easy. Leftists define deviancy DOWN to justify thier stance which is no stance at all. It lacks principle.

Bingo.

I believe that is some of the progressives goal - to erase total identity...

Because they haven't found a gene yet, or something else that may actually cause them to be gay, it must be a learned trait. You really are that stupid.

I'm just curious if you have ever seen a five or six year old boy and thought to yourself, that kid is going to be gay? I guess such a kid must be a quick learner, lol.

Stupid? So how do gays reproduce?
It takes a male and a female unless you know something different which obviously if you did you wouldn't be on this board!

Again.. has there EVER been any human being born to two people of the same sex?
I know that sounds "Stupid" (to you) because YOU evidently know something different!!

Perhaps, and I hope this doesn't go too far over your head,

perhaps, the gay gene, or set of genes, is/are recessive, and thus only express themselves when they are transmitted from both parents. YOU, for example, could be carrying gay genes that you got from one parent, but your other parent gave you hetero genes, which would be dominant...

...that's assuming you're not gay. Then, if, perhaps, you married a woman carrying gay genes as well,

you might have a gay kid.

Who cares?

So there's a gay gene?

You need to alert the APA and the Human Genome Project folks. They'll be thrilled.

Obviously the ability to read is a learned behaviour.

Thank you for admitting you have nothing to add to the conversation.

At least nothing that will enhance it in any way.

Hell there is a nutty bitch in the UK that (believes shes a man) however when her and her "partner" decided they wanted a kid the bitch all of a sudden had a womb...

So obviously it's ALL A CHOICE...........

People aren't born gay and they certainly aren't born in the "wrong bodies."

Both are psychological disorders...

Hell there is a nutty bitch in the UK that (believes shes a man) however when her and her "partner" decided they wanted a kid the bitch all of a sudden had a womb...

So obviously it's ALL A CHOICE...........

People aren't born gay and they certainly aren't born in the "wrong bodies."

Both are psychological disorders...
They're SICK individuals.

Forum List

Back