Are Albinos the missing evolutionary link between Blacks and Whites?

Do White people come from African Albinos

• YES:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO:

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Possibly:

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • some Europeans might but not all:

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
Could African Albinos be the biological link that ties Caucasians to Africa? Bone structure and physiognomy associated with Europeans has stirred debate in studies of Blacks dwelling in the North and East of Africa.

Some scientist are dubbing the Ethiopians, Somalis, Sudanese and Kenyans, among others, as Black Caucasoids. Albinos from those regions look stunningly like Europeans in color and physiognomy.
But that doesn’t alienate the rest of Africa’s albinos. While facial features may ( not in every case} highlight an Albino’s origins; from either the West or the East of Africa, the skin pigmentation, blonde hair, and sometimes lighter irises, have a commonality with Whites that is undeniable!

I do not mean to disparage Whites with this essay. To me… being Black is a good thing! I do not see this investigation as a means of belittling or insulting anyone. This is purely a scientific inquiry, and nothing here is meant to be hateful.

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/are-white-people-albinos-that-traveled-from-arica/question-3997923/
Sodahead said:
The Real History of White People

The falsity of White history begins and ends with their desire to hide their true nature; that being that they are derived from Albinos. Their efforts to make all peoples of historical significance White, would appear to be their effort to make themselves the "New Normal" i. e. "See everybody important was White, therefore White is good - the best even!" This fabricated concept of themselves, is obviously so satisfying, and so ingrained, that it has become delusional. Even today, there are many Whites who refuse to believe that the ancient Egyptians, and the other original civilizations as well, were Black people! This in spite of the countless evidences to the contrary: Egypt IS in Africa, there are countless statues and paintings which clearly show them to be Black people. Even scientific studies of ancient Egyptian Bones and Mummy tissue, like this one: Mummy tissue study: Click >>>, Does not satisfy them. Whites will still doggedly point to artifacts from the periods of Greek and Roman rule and say: See, these are the "Real Egyptians"

. Of course, there is absolutely no reason why a reasonably intelligent human being, would ever think that the ancient Egyptians were White people, but then again, reason and intelligent thought, have nothing to do with this: This is about a "Need" to believe. This persistence in thinking, is then clearly not intellectual, put rather purely emotional.

untitled.JPG

No.

All humanoids originated in Africa. While Albino's have obvious genetic differences, they are not related to wherever they live. There are Caucasion Albinos, Asian Albinos, Hispanic Albinos, etc, Additionally, there are Albino Rabbits in Africa and other continents.

No,

There's a lot more to being white
-Bone structure is different.A medical examiner can tell the difference.
-Skull is thicker in blacks
-frontal lobe is slightly smaller in blacks. A couple of dozen papers in the 19th and 20th century were authored proving this.
-Blacks because of that don't score as high on test that demands thinking. Look at all the act, sat and iq test.
-Muscles are different allowing for faster sprints for blacks
-Body fat is lower in blacks. Whites needed this to keep warm in a colder climate.

Just having white skin doesn't make one part of the "white race". The reality is whites developed because of environmental forcing in Europe.

NOT IN AFRICA. Why would the need for Vitamin D go away? I don't see the evolutionary driver that colder Northern Climates would of forced in Africa.

Last edited:
No.

All humanoids originated in Africa. While Albino's have obvious genetic differences, they are not related to wherever they live. There are Caucasion Albinos, Asian Albinos, Hispanic Albinos, etc, Additionally, there are Albino Rabbits in Africa and other continents.

But Black Africans seem to have more Albinos than other people. That may be of some significance. .And, while regional genetic differences actually are related to where individual albinos live, that genetic switch, triggered by some biological catalyst, seems to have some primal nexus with the mitochondrial DNA that links all modern humans.

Indeed, if present scientific discovery is to be believed, all "humanoids," specifically homo erectus and the Australopithecines did emerge from Africa. Discoveries of "Peking man, Java man and Homo Neanderthalis
are the focus of the Multi-regional hypothesis: that Homo Sapiens evolved separately from Erectus into different races after it left Africa. However, IMHO, the scientific studies backing the mitochondrial Eve seem more credible.
That all living humans today share a common origination with a single individual. human..the "mother of mankind," is highly plausible! Albinos too? I think so!

But Black Africans seem to have more Albinos than other people. !

They do?

I have not met a statistically relevant number of Black Africans to have made any determination, but it seems likely that although the rate of Albinoism is the same, an Albino would certainly stand out a little more in Africa than, say, Scandinavia.

No,

There's a lot more to being white
-Bone structure is different.A medical examiner can tell the difference.
-Skull is thicker in blacks
-frontal lobe is slightly smaller in blacks. A couple of dozen papers in the 19th and 20th century were authored proving this.
-Blacks because of that don't score as high on test that demands thinking. Look at all the act, sat and iq test.
-Muscles are different allowing for faster sprints for blacks
-Body fat is lower in blacks. Whites needed this to keep warm in a colder climate.

Just having white skin doesn't make one part of the "white race". The reality is whites developed because of environmental forcing in Europe.

NOT IN AFRICA. Why would the need for Vitamin D go away? I don't see the evolutionary driver that colder Northern Climates would of forced in Africa.

The biological difference you cite are not universally true. Blacks are far more biologically diverse than you posit. There are extremely tall Black tribes, there are pigmies, there are robust warrior on the West and delicate framed Blacks on the East side. Some are light brown and some are almost blue black.. Blacks do NOT conveniently fall into one facial or body type where you are so ready to push them.

As for a cold environment being the cause of light skin, there may be some evidence to prove otherwise.
Eskimos are not as light skinned as Northern Europeans. Blonde or light colored hair is not frequently observed among those Native Americans. Blue eyes are also noticeably absent. How do you account for that if "White" characteristics are caused by extreme cold environs? Ponder, too ,the social conditions in which they were found; Hunters living a primitive lifestyle unconcerned about technological innovation...at peace with themselves and happy!

Albinism is not just in humans it effects all species.
It has nothing to do with black and white skined humans.

Albinism is a genetic condition also called achromia, achromasia, or achromatosis. It is characterized by a deficit in the production in melanin and by the partial or complete absence of pigment in the skin, hair and eyes. This hereditary disease can be found in humans (affecting all races), mammals, birds, fish, reptiles and amphibians.
What Is Albinism What Causes Albinism - Medical News Today

Albinism is a genetic condition also called achromia, achromasia, or achromatosis. It is characterized by a deficit in the production in melanin and by the partial or complete absence of pigment in the skin, hair and eyes. This hereditary disease can be found in humans (affecting all races), mammals, birds, fish, reptiles and amphibians.

Peach174's link said:
Diagnosing albinism
Most people with albinism are fair in complexion, skin or hair color. However, physical appearance is not a diagnostic of albinism. It is the presence of eye problems that defines the diagnosis of albinism.

Therefore, the main test for albinism is simply an eye examination

If the diagnosis in your link is accurate, it drives my point all the more. Only the eye examination can determine albinism? Why doesn't physical appearance warrant a diagnostic of albinism? To me, that is a vindication of my premise. So,what shall we call those pale, blonde Africans born to two Black parents who have normal eyes?

Lets not stop there! Blonde hair , according to Matthew, is a subset of white racial exclusiveness. His education did not take him to Australia where thousands of Black Aborigines sport curly blonde natural hairdos.

Naturally-Blonde-Blacks-2.jpg

They do?

I have not met a statistically relevant number of Black Africans to have made any determination, but it seems likely that although the rate of Albinoism is the same, an Albino would certainly stand out a little more in Africa than, say, Scandinavia.

I had to stop a moment and think about that! Perhaps you may agree that scientist who conduct such studies are keenly aware of reported indices regarding albinism in various populations.. We are not talking about the observances of the man in the street here.

They do?

I had to stop a moment and think about that! Perhaps you may agree that scientist who conduct such studies are keenly aware of reported indices regarding albinism in various populations.. We are not talking about the observances of the man in the street here.

So what scientist are we talking about?

There is something else I needed to address in your above post. Albinism as defined by your definition is diagnosed through eye examination. Plants do not have eyes but I suppose the definition can be applied to animals.
Have you considered , though, that no other population, species or whatever, has produced a white skinned or pigment challenged mutation in significant numbers to be thought of as a separate variety or race?

Let me make it clearer:

Given the conventional scientific thought at this time, there was a period in human history when White people did not exist. While "albinism" may have preceded human evolution in other animals and plants. Only humans have managed to produce and maintain asymptomatic albinism ( without affecting the eyes} on such a large scale that they have become a race of their own! Environmental factors do not fully explain racial differences, as I have shown. We know what causes albinism but what causes skin to become fairer, eyes and hair to become light colored without the crucial diagnosis mentioned in your link?

They do?

BMC Public Health Full text Albinism in Africa as a public health issue

All instances of a gene mutation that contributes to light skin color in Europeans came from the same chromosome of one person who most likely lived at least 10,000 years ago, according to Penn State College of Medicine researchers.

They studied segments of genetic code that have a mutation and are located closely on the same chromosome and are often inherited together. This specific mutation in SLC24A5, called A111T, is found in virtually everyone of European ancestry. A111T is also found in populations in the Middle East and Indian subcontinent, but not in high numbers in Africans. Researchers found that all individuals from the Middle East, North Africa, East Africa and South India who carry the A111T mutation share a common “fingerprint” -- traces of the ancestral genetic code -- in the corresponding chromosomal region, indicating that all existing instances of this mutation originate from the same person.

1280px-Ala111Thr_allele_frequency_distribution0.png

Global frequency distribution of the SLC24A5 gene's ancestral Ala111 allele (yellow) and its derived Ala111Thr allele (blue).

The pattern of proportions of people with this lighter skin color mutation indicates that the A111T mutation occurred somewhere between the Middle East and the Indian subcontinent. This mutated segment of DNA was itself created from a combination of two other mutated segments commonly found in Eastern Asians -- traditionally defined as Chinese, Japanese and Korean.

“The coincidence of this interesting form of evidence of shared ancestry of East Asians with Europeans, within this tiny chromosomal region, is exciting,” Cheng said. “The combining of segments occurred after the ancestors of East Asians and Europeans split geographically more than 50,000 years ago; the A111T mutation occurred afterward.”

Studies of a skin color gene across global populations reveal shared origins Penn State University

Last edited:

They do?

BMC Public Health Full text Albinism in Africa as a public health issue

No I mean the NAME of the scientist.....

Certainly you know who has taken credit for this ingenious theory?

Could African Albinos be the biological link that ties Caucasians to Africa? Bone structure and physiognomy associated with Europeans has stirred debate in studies of Blacks dwelling in the North and East of Africa.

Some scientist are dubbing the Ethiopians, Somalis, Sudanese and Kenyans, among others, as Black Caucasoids. Albinos from those regions look stunningly like Europeans in color and physiognomy.
But that doesn’t alienate the rest of Africa’s albinos. While facial features may ( not in every case} highlight an Albino’s origins; from either the West or the East of Africa, the skin pigmentation, blonde hair, and sometimes lighter irises, have a commonality with Whites that is undeniable!

I do not mean to disparage Whites with this essay. To me… being Black is a good thing! I do not see this investigation as a means of belittling or insulting anyone. This is purely a scientific inquiry, and nothing here is meant to be hateful.

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/are-white-people-albinos-that-traveled-from-arica/question-3997923/

untitled.JPG

Never thought about it. Would think though (thinking about it now) that due to how rare albinos are, there would never have been enough to start up a whole ethnicity of people. So,

No.

Albism occurs in 1 out of 75 people today. But to produce an albino offspring both parents need to be albino, and then there's only a 1 in 4 chance.

Even allowing ancient albinos may have sought other albinos, there wouldn't have been so many that they could have kicked off an albino like ethnicity. Numbers just don't support that being a possibility.

Our skin pigmentation is an enviromental adaptation. As ancient humans migrated out of Africa where they started, they didn't need the darker more UV resistant skin pigmentation as much so they lost it over time. But just as it's fair to say we're all primates, it's equally fair to day we're all 'black.' Those that don't look black today do at the genetic level if not outwardly as well.

The blacks who remained in Africa until modern times kept their darker skin pigmentations needing it. When they were kidnapped and enslaved abroad and reproduced, only being in less UV intense regions a short while evolutionarily-speaking,they and their offspring simply haven't yet lost their skin pigmentation defense. But in time they will.

Forum List

Back