Arcan Cetin, the Cascade mall shooter was REGISTERED TO VOTE

This liberal says that voter fraud happens,, and the GOP is guilty the majority of the time...
That's funny. Every time voter fraud comes up its nearly always Democrats. We all know what I'm saying is true. Dems can't win elections without cheating.
Shocker: Republicans Account For Most Cases Of U.S. Voter Fraud | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

The Washington Post’s “Wonkblog” offers a summary of studies and investigations that have examined the issue of voter fraud. These studies have been conducted by academic researchers, news organizations, and state governments. They all produced similar results: The massive “in person” voter fraud that Republicans claim is helping Democrats steal elections simply does not exist.

Comprehensive 10-Year Voter Fraud Study Found: It's a GOP Myth

I love how you idiots on the right immediately post that every mass shooter is a Democrat. I'm sure that's the first question police ask these mass shooters - are you a Republican or a Democrat? Because idiots like you want to politicize these shootings.

I love how you idiots on the right immediately post that every mass shooter is a Democrat. I'm sure that's the first question police ask these mass shooters - are you a Republican or a Democrat? Because idiots like you want to politicize these shootings.
No its the first question the media asks, but they neve catch lawnabiding right wingere doing it and it pissesnthrm off

And was that my first point? Nope they didn't link him to being a Muslim
Is that because they can't tell the difference?

No its the first question the media asks, but they neve catch lawnabiding right wingere doing it and it pissesnthrm off

good point there's not a lot of law abiding terrorists out there, in fact you could say there is none at all

Common sense dictates he's a liberal. Conservatives are typically law abiding, pro police types. Liberals are often emotional basket cases and often power freaks. It isn't a party issue but who would the lib vote for, ya think?

WA has the honor system for voting, laughable as it is the Dems want it that way. Dino Rossi won the gubernatorial election a few cycles ago. The Dems demanded a recount. He won that one too. So they demanded another recount, this time they threw in the ballots from people like the mall shooter and got the numbers to come up right.

Leftists will do anything for power.

And not one refute of any of my points.

good point there's not a lot of law abiding terrorists out there, in fact you could say there is none at all

And what does that have to do with any of my points?

Arcan Cetin: Did Cascade Mall Suspect Support Hillary Clinton & ISIS?

Hes from turkey, but I guess tje leftwingers in the media think they all look alike......hahahah

Oh and he illegally voted 3 times.......I thought it never happens

Oh and he voted for Hillary, hes a hillary and ISIS supporter, who knew?

my hubby was born in a middle eastern country----more specifically a shariah shit hole in which his specific community
resided for more than 2500 years. ------ie HE LOOKS
MIDDLE EASTERN------ain't no other genes in there.------
lots of people mistake him for MEXICAN-----and attempt to
do rapidfire Spanish at him --------its kinda funny. I will remind my cyber friends-----when I first saw the surveillance picture----
my comment was------ethnic pin point is FUTILE. Lots of
cops are very provincial in their experience and outlook

Hes from turkey, but I guess tje leftwingers in the media think they all look alike......hahahah

my hubby was born in a middle eastern country----more specifically a shariah shit hole in which his specific community
do rapidfire Spanish at him --------its kinda funny. I will remind my cyber friends-----when I first saw the surveillance picture----
Hmmmm, I think arabs, persians, and turks look way differrent than hispanics. I think hispanics look more like eastern asians, but too each his own, haha

Persians have very distinctive and RECOGNIZABLE facial
characteristics-----unless someone was FOOLING AROUND.

As to Hispanics-----(ie---south americans) they is a very mixed bag of chromosomal material

Hmmmm, I think arabs, persians, and turks look way differrent than hispanics. I think hispanics look more like eastern asians, but too each his own, haha

In Washington state all you have to do is say you're a citizen and they take your word. Non-citizens are voting by the millions in america and they all vote for the welfare party.

Investigators may probe Cascade Mall suspect's citizenship status, voting record

Sep 28 2016 The Cascade Mall shooting suspect, Arcan Cetin, may face an additional investigation related to his voting record and citizenship status.

Federal sources confirm to KING 5 that Cetin was not a U.S. citizen, meaning legally he cannot vote. However, state records show Cetin registered to vote in 2014 and participated in three election cycles, including the May presidential primary.

Cetin, who immigrated to the United States from Turkey as a child, is considered a permanent resident or green card holder. While a permanent resident can apply for U.S. citizenship after a certain period of time, sources tell KING his status had not changed from green card holder to U.S. citizen.

While voters must attest to citizenship upon registering online or registering to vote at the Department of Licensing Office, Washington state doesn't require proof of citizenship. Therefore elections officials say the state's elections system operates, more or less, under an honor system.

Sheikh Hussein Obama's 'Fundamental Transformation' coming into sharper focus.
He can take pride in taking out five white Christian possible Trump voters in Allah's service, Melowese Richardson not feeling up to casting her usual and customary 12 ballots for the Democratic candidate, this election cycle. Obama pardon due shortly.

Forum List

Back