Arcan Cetin, the Cascade mall shooter was REGISTERED TO VOTE

In Washington state all you have to do is say you're a citizen and they take your word. Non-citizens are voting by the millions in america and they all vote for the welfare party.

Investigators may probe Cascade Mall suspect's citizenship status, voting record

Sep 28 2016 The Cascade Mall shooting suspect, Arcan Cetin, may face an additional investigation related to his voting record and citizenship status.

Federal sources confirm to KING 5 that Cetin was not a U.S. citizen, meaning legally he cannot vote. However, state records show Cetin registered to vote in 2014 and participated in three election cycles, including the May presidential primary.

Cetin, who immigrated to the United States from Turkey as a child, is considered a permanent resident or green card holder. While a permanent resident can apply for U.S. citizenship after a certain period of time, sources tell KING his status had not changed from green card holder to U.S. citizen.

While voters must attest to citizenship upon registering online or registering to vote at the Department of Licensing Office, Washington state doesn't require proof of citizenship. Therefore elections officials say the state's elections system operates, more or less, under an honor system.

I am not AS concerned about his legal (or not) voting status as I am more concerned about how his father was able to purchase the guns used......the thought that comes to mind with this thread/article brings the question that presumably his parents aren't 'citizens' either. If their status is still in question, how did they legally purchase & pass background checks to own guns in this country? Do our background checks go so far as to check activity in other countries? or just the US?

50% of illegals and other non-citizens voted in 2012 and it's gonna be like 70% this nov. How do i know.? Because obama has made it very clear he doesn't enforce any of our immigration laws. THINK, america-hater.

What a mess. Do you still have faith in our Election System?

Arcan Cetin: Did Cascade Mall Suspect Support Hillary Clinton & ISIS?

Arcan Cetin, identified by police as the Cascade Mall mass shooter, tweeted about voting for Hillary Clinton, and his blog contains praise for the ISIS leader.

Under a photo of the leader of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the blog says: “My main dude, Abu bakr al big daddy. #al qaeda.”

Now it comes out that Cetin may face an investigation over accusations he voted illegally because he’s not a citizen.

It’s now emerged that Cetin was not a U.S. citizen, “meaning legally he cannot vote. However, state records show Cetin registered to vote in 2014 and participated in three election cycles, including the May presidential primary,” according to King5, which says he may face a separate investigation into his voting record.

What’s the evidence that he took a side in the presidential election, though?...

Screen-Shot-2016-09-25-at-4.30.37-AM.png

Arcan Cetin: Did Cascade Mall Suspect Support Hillary Clinton & ISIS?
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Washington states registration vetting process is at fault.

Washington doesn't vote at the polling booth, they vote by mail so voter photo I'd at the voting place, matters naught.....in case any poster is thinking of going there.:D

Washington states registration vetting process is at fault.

Washington doesn't vote at the polling booth, they vote by mail so voter photo I'd at the voting place, matters naught.....in case any poster is thinking of going there.:D

Yes, our wonderful Election System. Encouraging fraud. What a mess.

I love how you idiots on the right immediately post that every mass shooter is a Democrat. I'm sure that's the first question police ask these mass shooters - are you a Republican or a Democrat? Because idiots like you want to politicize these shootings.
Well the truth is, they are! Smoke that!

In Washington state all you have to do is say you're a citizen and they take your word. Non-citizens are voting by the millions in america and they all vote for the welfare party.

Investigators may probe Cascade Mall suspect's citizenship status, voting record

Sep 28 2016 The Cascade Mall shooting suspect, Arcan Cetin, may face an additional investigation related to his voting record and citizenship status.

Federal sources confirm to KING 5 that Cetin was not a U.S. citizen, meaning legally he cannot vote. However, state records show Cetin registered to vote in 2014 and participated in three election cycles, including the May presidential primary.

Cetin, who immigrated to the United States from Turkey as a child, is considered a permanent resident or green card holder. While a permanent resident can apply for U.S. citizenship after a certain period of time, sources tell KING his status had not changed from green card holder to U.S. citizen.

While voters must attest to citizenship upon registering online or registering to vote at the Department of Licensing Office, Washington state doesn't require proof of citizenship. Therefore elections officials say the state's elections system operates, more or less, under an honor system.

Of course, they'll vote for Dems. They know who invited them here to take advantage of tax payers. They aren't about to vote for those who actually uphold our laws.

This is disgusting. If this guy hadn't got caught shooting people, he would have continued to vote illegally. There are many like him who will vote in the election because we have no way of finding these frauds under the current system. The only people who get caught committing voter fraud are those who vote twice and that's only because the computers catch it. Of course, finding out this guy was a fraud only came after an intense investigation of his background, something that is only done when they commit a federal crime. Most will go undetected, just like they receive welfare and other benefits they aren't supposed to get.

Dems are opposed to states updating their voter rolls to delete those who have died, moved or are here illegally. The Dems are well aware of people cheating and they know that those here illegally will support those who support them.

The libs often whine about making our country and our voting system safer. They say there is no proof of voter fraud, but this case proves not only that there is a problem, but that it takes some effort to find out about it. No wonder the Dems have fought against any increased effort to stop voter fraud. They know it's there and they don't want anyone looking too close.

Hey libs. Can you figure this out?

The Cascade Mall shooting suspect, Arcan Cetin, may face an additional investigation related to his voting record and citizenship status.

Whever voter fraud comes up, its always Democrats. Its the only way they can win.

The dead may actually put The Hag in the White House. The dead, felons, BLM scum and others, that is.

Oh, and Muslim terrorists too. She's counting on them all

Is this prevalent? How many are voting that shouldn't be voting? Pretty disturbing stuff.

I love how you idiots on the right immediately post that every mass shooter is a Democrat. I'm sure that's the first question police ask these mass shooters - are you a Republican or a Democrat? Because idiots like you want to politicize these shootings.

That's an absolute lie. Most of them are apolitical. Few belong to any party. Most are just screwed up.

It's pathetic when you try to politicize these shootings.

That's an absolute lie. Most of them are apolitical. Few belong to any party. Most are just screwed up.

It's pathetic when you try to politicize these shootings.
You are wrong!

So much for 'voter fraud doesn't exist'...

NON-citizen TERRORISTS voting for Hillary...

Now we know why she wants to bring in so many Syrians when she's President: 'Re-election'!

.and it shouldn't surprise anyone he voted DEMOCRAT.

I missed THAT part.........How do you and the idiot who posted that blog know that this guy voted "democrat"????

Better yet, let's invade and occupy Washington state......LOL

Last edited:
'...let'si navde...'?!

Must be a Hillary supporter...and possible illegal alien voter... LEARN ENGLISH!

Forum List

Back