Democrats Creating Dozens of Fake News Sites

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Fake CONSERVATIVE news sites that is.

Now why would they do that?

Even more nefarious, some are run by Democrats in order to make conservatives look like radical extremists. The strategy, an insider told me, is to fool so many conservatives into spreading a ridiculous, fake article that finally a prominent elected official falls for it. Then the left pounces on the official and makes them look foolish and/or an extremist.

Democrats Planting Radical Fake Conservative News Sites - Rachel Alexander

Here's a partial list:

• AmericanNews.com
  • BigAmericanNews.com
  • Cap News (twitter.com/capnews)
  • ChristWire.org
  • CivicTribune.com
  • ClickHole.com
  • CreamBMP.com
  • DCGazette.com
  • DailyCurrant.com
  • DCClothesLine.com
  • DerfMagazine.com
  • DrudgeReport.com.co
  • DuhProgressive.com
  • EmpireNews.com
  • EnduringVision.com
  • Indecision Forever (www.cc.com/indecision)
  • MSNBC.co
  • MSNBC.website
  • MediaMass.net
  • NationalReport.net
  • NewsBiscuit.com
  • News-Hound.com
  • NewsMutiny.com
  • PoliticalEars.com
  • Private-eye.co.uk
  • RealNewsRightNow.com
  • RileNews.com
  • Sprotspickle.com
  • TheNewsNerd.com
  • TheUsPatriot.com
  • WitScience.org

Idiots, no conservative is going to buy into some left loon pretending to be a conservative. See Fake Jake as an example

Well to at least one's credit they do have a disclaimer.

DrudgeReport.com.co

This site is not affiliated with the Drudge Report. From their website:

This website is in no way affiliated with DRUDGE REPORT 2016®. All content contained within has been reposted with the express written consent of the copyright holder. If you are interested in acquiring this domain, please visit the ‘Purchase this Domain’ link.

Even more nefarious, some are run by Democrats in order to make conservatives look like radical extremists. The strategy, an insider told me, is to fool so many conservatives into spreading a ridiculous, fake article that finally a prominent elected official falls for it. Then the left pounces on the official and makes them look foolish and/or an extremist.

This is your excuse for Steve Garrett ...???

The libtards have been doing that with chain emails for years now.

So a fake news website is the next step I guess, but they have had FOX for a long time now, too, so why the redundancy?

:lol:

"It's the Democrat's fault that we're so consistently gullible!"
I RARELY see false news posted by conservatives. OTOH I see liberals falling on their face time after time!

Just look how easy they buy into the "bad cop/good thug" story. Happens over and over and you NEVER learn!

And where is the evidence that 'democrats are planting fake conservative news sites'?

I think that's merely a baseless accusation backed by jack shit. Which you appear to have confused with actual evidence.

Lol a fake news site complaining about fake news

Lol a fake news site complaining about fake news

And providing absolutely nothing to back the claim that these fake conservative websites were started by 'democrats'.

Sigh......these poor souls really do believe that any hapless batshit they make up is gospel truth for no other reason than they believe it.

The libtards have been doing that with chain emails for years now.

So a fake news website is the next step I guess, but they have had FOX for a long time now, too, so why the redundancy?

Wait! You saddle liberals with the inception and growth of chain emails?

Seriously? You nutbags invented the phrase " I got this email from a friend......"

:lol:

"It's the Democrat's fault that we're so consistently gullible!"
I RARELY see false news posted by conservatives. OTOH I see liberals falling on their face time after time!

Just look how easy they buy into the "bad cop/good thug" story. Happens over and over and you NEVER learn!

This nutter lives in upside down backward land.

Here's a partial list:

• AmericanNews.com
  • BigAmericanNews.com
  • ChristWire.org
  • CivicTribune.com
  • ClickHole.com
  • CreamBMP.com
  • DCGazette.com
  • DailyCurrant.com
  • DCClothesLine.com
  • DerfMagazine.com
  • DrudgeReport.com.co
  • DuhProgressive.com
  • EmpireNews.com
  • EnduringVision.com
  • MSNBC.co
  • MSNBC.website
  • MediaMass.net
  • NationalReport.net
  • NewsBiscuit.com
  • News-Hound.com
  • NewsMutiny.com
  • PoliticalEars.com
  • Private-eye.co.uk
  • RealNewsRightNow.com
  • RileNews.com
  • Sprotspickle.com
  • TheNewsNerd.com
  • TheUsPatriot.com
  • WitScience.org
I believe they are also buying up typically right leaning papers to disseminate their propaganda. What better way than to alienate conservatives and make them feel they are the fringe element. Leftists will do anything for power.

Here's a partial list:

• AmericanNews.com
  • BigAmericanNews.com
  • ChristWire.org
  • CivicTribune.com
  • ClickHole.com
  • CreamBMP.com
  • DCGazette.com
  • DailyCurrant.com
  • DCClothesLine.com
  • DerfMagazine.com
  • DrudgeReport.com.co
  • DuhProgressive.com
  • EmpireNews.com
  • EnduringVision.com
  • MSNBC.co
  • MSNBC.website
  • MediaMass.net
  • NationalReport.net
  • NewsBiscuit.com
  • News-Hound.com
  • NewsMutiny.com
  • PoliticalEars.com
  • Private-eye.co.uk
  • RealNewsRightNow.com
  • RileNews.com
  • Sprotspickle.com
  • TheNewsNerd.com
  • TheUsPatriot.com
  • WitScience.org
I believe they are also buying up typically right leaning papers to disseminate their propaganda. What better way than to alienate conservatives and make them feel they are the fringe element. Leftists will do anything for power.

But can you back that belief with.....anything?

Or is feeling your currency for this one too?

Here's a partial list:

• AmericanNews.com
  • BigAmericanNews.com
  • ChristWire.org
  • CivicTribune.com
  • ClickHole.com
  • CreamBMP.com
  • DCGazette.com
  • DailyCurrant.com
  • DCClothesLine.com
  • DerfMagazine.com
  • DrudgeReport.com.co
  • DuhProgressive.com
  • EmpireNews.com
  • EnduringVision.com
  • MSNBC.co
  • MSNBC.website
  • MediaMass.net
  • NationalReport.net
  • NewsBiscuit.com
  • News-Hound.com
  • NewsMutiny.com
  • PoliticalEars.com
  • Private-eye.co.uk
  • RealNewsRightNow.com
  • RileNews.com
  • Sprotspickle.com
  • TheNewsNerd.com
  • TheUsPatriot.com
  • WitScience.org

I said it was a belief, your brain shorted out when it read disagreeing words and rendered "feelings". I base it on the fact that papers are being bought out by fewer and fewer corporations and mega corporations do well with big government. The rich get richer. Gannet owns the Arizona Republic, USA Today, Democrat and Chronicle, etc.

Here's a partial list:

• AmericanNews.com
  • BigAmericanNews.com
  • ChristWire.org
  • CivicTribune.com
  • ClickHole.com
  • CreamBMP.com
  • DCGazette.com
  • DailyCurrant.com
  • DCClothesLine.com
  • DerfMagazine.com
  • DrudgeReport.com.co
  • DuhProgressive.com
  • EmpireNews.com
  • EnduringVision.com
  • MSNBC.co
  • MSNBC.website
  • MediaMass.net
  • NationalReport.net
  • NewsBiscuit.com
  • News-Hound.com
  • NewsMutiny.com
  • PoliticalEars.com
  • Private-eye.co.uk
  • RealNewsRightNow.com
  • RileNews.com
  • Sprotspickle.com
  • TheNewsNerd.com
  • TheUsPatriot.com
  • WitScience.org

I said it was a belief, your brain shorted out when it read disagreeing words and rendered "feelings". I base it on the fact that papers are being bought out by fewer and fewer corporations and mega corporations do well with big government. The rich get richer. Gannet owns the Arizona Republic, USA Today, Democrat and Chronicle, etc.

But is there anything to back that belief? See, that's what I'm talking about when I say that reason is abdicated. As you state its a 'belief' as if that somehow justifies your position.

But without a rational basis for such a belief.....like say, evidence, you're position is irrational. As it has no bridge to reality. You might as well say that you 'believe' the moon is made of cheese for as much relevance to the real world the claim has.

And yet your position of 'belief' as self justifying isn't unique among conservatives. Its their new normal. Where any hapless batshit they want to believe is justifiable......merely because they believe it.

And I stand outside the right wing echo chamber in a certain awe that you and yours could convince yourself of such inane bullshit.

Here's a partial list:

• AmericanNews.com
  • BigAmericanNews.com
  • ChristWire.org
  • CivicTribune.com
  • ClickHole.com
  • CreamBMP.com
  • DCGazette.com
  • DailyCurrant.com
  • DCClothesLine.com
  • DerfMagazine.com
  • DrudgeReport.com.co
  • DuhProgressive.com
  • EmpireNews.com
  • EnduringVision.com
  • MSNBC.co
  • MSNBC.website
  • MediaMass.net
  • NationalReport.net
  • NewsBiscuit.com
  • News-Hound.com
  • NewsMutiny.com
  • PoliticalEars.com
  • Private-eye.co.uk
  • RealNewsRightNow.com
  • RileNews.com
  • Sprotspickle.com
  • TheNewsNerd.com
  • TheUsPatriot.com
  • WitScience.org

But is there anything to back that belief?
Yep. Quoted above.

Forum List

Back