Arcan Cetin, the Cascade mall shooter was REGISTERED TO VOTE

'...let'si navde...'?!

Must be a Hillary supporter...and possible illegal alien voter... LEARN ENGLISH!

I fixed my keyboard, moron.....So HOW do you know the bastard voted Democrat???

Hillary's favorite foreign leader - fellow terrorist-loving, Syrian invasion-supporting Merkel....Hillary wants to bring in thousands of refugees/terrorists...has aided terrorists...

Trump wants to build a wall & STOP bringing in foreign refugees / terrorists....

Yeah, this guy is a huge GOP/Trump fan...

:lmao:

Hey libs. Can you figure this out?

The Cascade Mall shooting suspect, Arcan Cetin, may face an additional investigation related to his voting record and citizenship status.

Federal sources confirm to KING 5 that Cetin was not a U.S. citizen, meaning legally he cannot vote. However, state records show Cetin registered to vote in 2014 and participated in three election cycles, including the May presidential primary.

Investigators may probe Cascade Mall suspect's citizenship status, voting record
easy peasy, when someone registers to vote, the State voter registration office needs to vet those applying, for their citizenship by checking.... E-Verify... it is fast, free and easy to use...

BEFORE they approve anyone registering to vote.

100% of all illegal, non-citizen terrorists who have illegally voted this election agree - Hillary is who they prefer for President.

That vote, that 1 'endorsement', is all you need to know about Hillary!

And she wants to bring in thousands more...for her RE-election.

I love how you idiots on the right immediately post that every mass shooter is a Democrat. I'm sure that's the first question police ask these mass shooters - are you a Republican or a Democrat? Because idiots like you want to politicize these shootings.
Well the truth is, they are! Smoke that!

That's an absolute lie. Most of them are apolitical. Few belong to any party. Most are just screwed up.

It's pathetic when you try to politicize these shootings.
Know lots of mass murderers do you?

Dumb fuck.

Washington states registration vetting process is at fault.

Washington doesn't vote at the polling booth, they vote by mail so voter photo I'd at the voting place, matters naught.....in case any poster is thinking of going there.:D

Yes, our wonderful Election System. Encouraging fraud. What a mess.

Each state sets the process for voting. I read somewhere that Washington State used the honor system to establish citizenship when a voter registers. In other words the registrar asks "Are you a citizen of the US?"The voter say "Si Senora." Good, you are registered to vote.

Washington doesn't vote at the polling booth, they vote by mail so voter photo I'd at the voting place, matters naught.....in case any poster is thinking of going there.:D

Each state sets the process for voting. I read somewhere that Washington State used the honor system to establish citizenship when a voter registers. In other words the registrar asks "Are you a citizen of the US?"The voter say "Si Senora." Good, you are registered to vote.
They just send it in the mail.

Wonderful. My God, what a sad mess.

100% of all illegal immigrant Washington Mall Terrorist shooters prefer Hillary....and she prefers to make them a higher priority than American citizens...

I love how you idiots on the right immediately post that every mass shooter is a Democrat. I'm sure that's the first question police ask these mass shooters - are you a Republican or a Democrat? Because idiots like you want to politicize these shootings.
This one was, proven...even illegally voted for Hillary in the primary.

Just heard on the news tonight they are considering how this state checks voters citizenship with possible changes in the system, due to this shooting.

Forum List

Back