Arby's taste like dog food

Gee Bear, I'm sorry your Arby's had a bad hair day. They have a brisket sandwich here that tastes out of this world. I make them put a leaf lettuce and tomato slice on mine, because I don't cook much anymore since my husband passed away a couple of years ago.

If the sandwich made you sick, you need to tell the manager about it. Sandwiches that taste off could have been left out of the refrigerator too long, handled by a server who has an open cut that is not bandaged up on his hand or fingers, or servers who do not sanitize their hands after a restroom visit. You will be helping a lot of future customers to stay well if the manager is told of any improprieties you experienced when eating one of their sandwiches, no matter how small the problem seemed, but yours seemed to be a well-grounded one. I'm hoping you are okay after that visit. If not, see a doctor.

All the more reason to never eat fast food, no healthful good can come from it. I quit that garbage over 20 years ago because as a bachelor, I realized I've learned to cook tastier, fancier gourmet meals than any chain-restaurant. I have the most perfect incentive to make my dinners taste fascinating: I'm the one eating them.

Despite all the old-fashioned cooking/kitchen tropes, I believe us men are naturally better cooks than women. We have the testosterone to really get ambitious and experimental with our cooking. Every highly-respected, prize-winning celebrity chef has always been WHICH gender now?? It was a male chef named Gordon Ramsay whose cooking has won a record 15 Michelin stars (the Oscars for famous chefs).

Oh yeah?

I invite you to a dinner my hubby cooked and if you survive physically and emotionally I will give you a medal.

And him experimenting in the kitchen is just plain scary as fuck.

Gee Bear, I'm sorry your Arby's had a bad hair day. They have a brisket sandwich here that tastes out of this world. I make them put a leaf lettuce and tomato slice on mine, because I don't cook much anymore since my husband passed away a couple of years ago.

If the sandwich made you sick, you need to tell the manager about it. Sandwiches that taste off could have been left out of the refrigerator too long, handled by a server who has an open cut that is not bandaged up on his hand or fingers, or servers who do not sanitize their hands after a restroom visit. You will be helping a lot of future customers to stay well if the manager is told of any improprieties you experienced when eating one of their sandwiches, no matter how small the problem seemed, but yours seemed to be a well-grounded one. I'm hoping you are okay after that visit. If not, see a doctor.

That was one of my first jobs back in the early 1980s , I know the beef changed over the years...

This is it, I will never eat there again.

That is all.

I used to respect you as a poster before this op. Arby’s is delish
I like Arby's, too, Rocko, but please give Bear a pass on this one. Something bad is going down at his local store, as he ate a meal that was most un-arby's like, and he isn't going back for more. Meats that taste off can be deadly, particularly to people under the age of 5 and over the age of 55. Honest to God. I just wish Bear had saved a bite of that stuff and put it under the microscope to check for microbial toxins. Some of them don't even show up as human illness for 24 hours, namely the worst ones. Really bad ones, though, you get sick about an hour later. I'm worried for Bear. He seldom complains.

All the more reason to never eat fast food, no healthful good can come from it. I quit that garbage over 20 years ago because as a bachelor, I realized I've learned to cook tastier, fancier gourmet meals than any chain-restaurant. I have the most perfect incentive to make my dinners taste fascinating: I'm the one eating them.

Despite all the old-fashioned cooking/kitchen tropes, I believe us men are naturally better cooks than women. We have the testosterone to really get ambitious and experimental with our cooking. Every highly-respected, prize-winning celebrity chef has always been WHICH gender now?? It was a male chef named Gordon Ramsay whose cooking has won a record 15 Michelin stars (the Oscars for famous chefs).

no wonder you're a bachelor.....

Forum List

Back