Arabic Writing Was Penned by a Christian

So? The few Saudis I have known were genteel
and kinda disdainful of their "state"----the many Lebanese I have known were, largely, either christians or jews and they did not self-ID as "arabs"
. Used to go to Beirut every year. It was so nice before 1967.

Akkadians still exist and can be found in Palestine, Iraq, etc., and they have been genetically identified as Arab.
But all you have to do is trace language.
Akkadian spoke a native Semitic language, meaning they then pretty much had to be Arab.
Semitic means of Arab origins.
That is by definition.
your statement ^^^ is "fruity" ---'fruity' being
psychiatry slang for the ideation typical of schizophrenics. "semitic" does not mean "of arab
origin" ------Pita is a word derived from an ancient
allusion to flat bread. It was not invented by muslims

I think t
And it makes the most sense to realize that Canaanite then must have been Arabs, because the remnants of Canaanites, Akkadians, Phoenicians, Philistines, Urites, Edomites, Aramaeans, Chaldeans, etc., now all consider themselves to be Arab.
The only ones who resist are the Hebrew.
And that is silly because it is only if they have Arab ancestry, that they would have any right to the Mideast at all.
If Hebrew were not of Arab ancestry, then they would have to be something like Egyptian, and have no place in the Levant at all.
I think they just announced an Egyptian fortress in Samaria.

sheeeesh----surad agrees. Both she and Rigs forgot
that I have lots of relatives who SURVIVED (and dear
departed) "the non-molestation" policies of Shariah law in the lands
of their births which had been invaded by loving
"arabs"

Wrong.
Jews not only were treated well by the Arabian Moslems, but were usually made administrators, Viziers, etc.
That is how Jews ended up in the Iberian Peninsula.
They got along well with Moslems.

For example, when the Crusaders invaded the Levant, the Jews sided with the Moslems and were murdered by Christians.

psychiatry slang for the ideation typical of schizophrenics. "semitic" does not mean "of arab
Pita is just Arab flatbread. I don't think the Europeans or Russians make pita.

And it makes the most sense to realize that Canaanite then must have been Arabs, because the remnants of Canaanites, Akkadians, Phoenicians, Philistines, Urites, Edomites, Aramaeans, Chaldeans, etc., now all consider themselves to be Arab.
The only ones who resist are the Hebrew.
And that is silly because it is only if they have Arab ancestry, that they would have any right to the Mideast at all.
If Hebrew were not of Arab ancestry, then they would have to be something like Egyptian, and have no place in the Levant at all.
suradie agreed with that ^^^^ idiot sophistry. ---
but it's ok------episcopalians (anglicans) have also
made a case for a famlial link between the british
royal family and King David of ancient Israel

SO? human migrations ON THE PLANET of ten
thousand years ago are unrelated to the development of the CULTURES AND
LANGUAGES that exist today or even 7000 years
ago. and the amphioxus has a rudimentary thyroid gland but does not read and write arabic

Since migrations were slower back then, without ships, things 10,000 years ago are VERY related to what things were like 7,000 years ago.

And we NEVER were talking about "Arabic".
We have always been discussing earlier Arab languages, like Old Arabic, Akkadians, Aramaic, Babylonian, etc., all of which are classified as Arab languages.

Lol British Israelites? That's an asinine parlor game.

Wrong.
Jews not only were treated well by the Arabian Moslems, but were usually made administrators, Viziers, etc.
That is how Jews ended up in the Iberian Peninsula.
They got along well with Moslems.

For example, when the Crusaders invaded the Levant, the Jews sided with the Moslems and were murdered by Christians.
oh gee -----a reprise of the Pakistani grammar school curriculum. People go where they can find
RELATIVE safety----that's how lots of jews ended up
in Germany

We have never been discussing Islam.
We are discussing the origins of Arabs and Arab languages.
And Hebrew as a people and a language are clearly defined as being of Arab origins.
Arabs are traced back to the Canaanites.

I think t
I think they just announced an Egyptian fortress in Samaria.

The Egyptians did at times occupy portions of the Levant, but their native homeland they would have inherent right so would be along the Nile.
But it is not so clear with the Hebrew?
Since they likely did live in Egypt for over 400 years, where should their native land be considered?
We do not know where they lived before Egypt.
They built nothing and left no trace.

You have stated before that your hubby was an infant when his parents migrated from a muslim majority country.
Kinda amazing for you to claim an infant escaped. ... :cuckoo:
is that the BEST you can do-----SEMANTICS? His
family legacy is one of escape from the vile filth of
Shariah law-----he shares that legacy with lots of
people-----millions. Have you ever heard of the
genius movie director---ELIA KAZAN? Have you ever met a SHIIITE from India with a family history from Pakistan that which is now called "Pakistan"?

Yes a lot of Christians are irrational fanatics.
We do not even know if any King David actually existed?

We have never been discussing Islam.
We are discussing the origins of Arabs and Arab languages.
And Hebrew as a people and a language are clearly defined as being of Arab origins.
Arabs are traced back to the Canaanites.
right-----and there are people who describe the
DOME as an architectural ISLAMIC innovation and
even a genius who insisted PITA IS ARRRRRAAABB.

oh gee -----a reprise of the Pakistani grammar school curriculum. People go where they can find
RELATIVE safety----that's how lots of jews ended up
in Germany

Yes, the fact Germany was relatively safe for Jews is why my ancestors went there.
The reason Germany became UNSAFE, was due to Zionist traitors and the Balfour Declaration.

The Egyptians did at times occupy portions of the Levant, but their native homeland they would have inherent right so would be along the Nile.
But it is not so clear with the Hebrew?
Since they likely did live in Egypt for over 400 years, where should their native land be considered?
We do not know where they lived before Egypt.
They built nothing and left no trace.
They were north coast Canaanites from Syria.

Yes, the fact Germany was relatively safe for Jews is why my ancestors went there.
The reason Germany became UNSAFE, was due to Zionist traitors and the Balfour Declaration.
another fragment of khutbah jumaat feces

is that the BEST you can do-----SEMANTICS? His
family legacy is one of escape from the vile filth of
Shariah law-----he shares that legacy with lots of
people-----millions. Have you ever heard of the
genius movie director---ELIA KAZAN? Have you ever met a SHIIITE from India with a family history from Pakistan that which is now called "Pakistan"?

While I do not care for Sharia Law that much, it is a good starting place, considering its timeline.
And it is also praise worthy for people who remain faithful to something for so long.

Forum List

Back