Arabic Writing Was Penned by a Christian

right-----and there are people who describe the
DOME as an architectural ISLAMIC innovation and
even a genius who insisted PITA IS ARRRRRAAABB.

While I know the Romans had domes and flatbread, I do not know where they got it from?
Could be from Arabs.
Arabs were there over 5000 years before Rome.

They were north coast Canaanites from Syria.

That makes sense, because if they were further south, then the Jordan River would have made drought unlikely.
And the Hebrew were likely trying to escape a drought when they went to Egypt.

They were north coast Canaanites from Syria.
allspice is Mayan-----but vital in the cookery of
the gourd plant-----including pumpkin pie invented
by MILES STANDISH
Pita is just Arab flatbread. I don't think the Europeans or Russians make pita.
blini and caviar in the USA ------is a prized food
amongst some jews of Brooklyn. Leavened flat
bread predates islam and muhummad (if he really
existed) The ancient word for such bread is
something like "PAT" ----it can be found in the
parts of the Talmud which predates written arabic.
Europeans and Russians, certainly did make various
sorts of leavened flatbread

For the boards Queen of Semantics to accuse another poster of using semantics is quite comical. ... :laugh:
thanks-----I AM A "QUEEN" ----reminds me of a
muslim who decided that I must be fluent in arabic
because I could recite the hebrew alphabet. -----
you got an example of my QUEENLY descriptions
which depend on perverse use of "semantics" ?

thanks-----I AM A "QUEEN" ----reminds me of a
muslim who decided that I must be fluent in arabic
because I could recite the hebrew alphabet. -----
you got an example of my QUEENLY descriptions
which depend on perverse use of "semantics" ?
Obviously, you need to ask your mental health professional to increase your prozac or lithium dosage. ... :cuckoo:

allspice is Mayan-----but vital in the cookery of
the gourd plant-----including pumpkin pie invented
by MILES STANDISH

blini and caviar in the USA ------is a prized food
amongst some jews of Brooklyn. Leavened flat
bread predates islam and muhummad (if he really
existed) The ancient word for such bread is
something like "PAT" ----it can be found in the
parts of the Talmud which predates written arabic.
Europeans and Russians, certainly did make various
sorts of leavened flatbread

Interesting information, but still, Arabs were literate before Hebrew had a written script.
For example, some of the Old Testament is written in Aramaic, with is Arab.
None of the Bible is written in Hebrew.

Interesting information, but still, Arabs were literate before Hebrew had a written script.
For example, some of the Old Testament is written in Aramaic, with is Arab.
None of the Bible is written in Hebrew.
most of the bible (OT) is written in Hebrew----some of it is written in Aramaic which is not Arabic. Even today the of majority people who identify as "arab"----and the larger group associated with arabic---to wit MUSLIMS, are still ---mostly, illiterate

most of the bible (OT) is written in Hebrew----some of it is written in Aramaic which is not Arabic. Even today the of majority people who identify as "arab"----and the larger group associated with arabic---to wit MUSLIMS, are still ---mostly, illiterate

Since Hebrew did not have a written script until around 50 BC, then you are claiming the Old Testament was not written in its time.
But clearly the Old Testament was written before Hebrew had a script.

{...
The first five books – Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, book of Numbers and Deuteronomy – reached their present form in the Persian period (538–332 BC), and their authors were the elite of exilic returnees who controlled the Temple at that time.[17] The books of Joshua, Judges, Samuel and Kings follow, forming a history of Israel from the Conquest of Canaan to the Siege of Jerusalem c. 587 BC. There is a broad consensus among scholars that these originated as a single work (the so-called "Deuteronomistic History") during the Babylonian exile of the 6th century BC.[18]

The two Books of Chronicles cover much the same material as the Pentateuch and Deuteronomistic history and probably date from the 4th century BC.[19] Chronicles, and Ezra–Nehemiah, was probably finished during the 3rd century BC.[20] Catholic and Orthodox Old Testaments contain two (Catholic Old Testament) to four (Orthodox) Books of Maccabees, written in the 2nd and 1st centuries BC.

These history books make up around half the total content of the Old Testament. Of the remainder, the books of the various prophets – Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and the twelve "minor prophets" – were written between the 8th and 6th centuries BC, with the exceptions of Jonah and Daniel, which were written much later.[21] The "wisdom" books – Job, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Psalms, Song of Solomon – have various dates: Proverbs possibly was completed by the Hellenistic time (332–198 BC), though containing much older material as well; Job completed by the 6th century BC; Ecclesiastes by the 3rd century BC.[22]
...}

Since Hebrew did not have a written script until around 50 BC, then you are claiming the Old Testament was not written in its time.
But clearly the Old Testament was written before Hebrew had a script.

{...
The first five books – Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, book of Numbers and Deuteronomy – reached their present form in the Persian period (538–332 BC), and their authors were the elite of exilic returnees who controlled the Temple at that time.[17] The books of Joshua, Judges, Samuel and Kings follow, forming a history of Israel from the Conquest of Canaan to the Siege of Jerusalem c. 587 BC. There is a broad consensus among scholars that these originated as a single work (the so-called "Deuteronomistic History") during the Babylonian exile of the 6th century BC.[18]

The two Books of Chronicles cover much the same material as the Pentateuch and Deuteronomistic history and probably date from the 4th century BC.[19] Chronicles, and Ezra–Nehemiah, was probably finished during the 3rd century BC.[20] Catholic and Orthodox Old Testaments contain two (Catholic Old Testament) to four (Orthodox) Books of Maccabees, written in the 2nd and 1st centuries BC.

These history books make up around half the total content of the Old Testament. Of the remainder, the books of the various prophets – Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and the twelve "minor prophets" – were written between the 8th and 6th centuries BC, with the exceptions of Jonah and Daniel, which were written much later.[21] The "wisdom" books – Job, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Psalms, Song of Solomon – have various dates: Proverbs possibly was completed by the Hellenistic time (332–198 BC), though containing much older material as well; Job completed by the 6th century BC; Ecclesiastes by the 3rd century BC.[22]
...}
your history is entirely incorrect-----in fact--PSYCHOTIC

your history is entirely incorrect-----in fact--PSYCHOTIC

Wrong.
{... This article (about Hebrew script) is about the alphabet derived from the Aramaic alphabet (CE 135) ...}

So what we consider Hebrew, had no script until 135 BC.
The previous language the Old Testament is written in is sometimes call "Old Hebrew" by some, but is really Aramaic.
If we could find anything written by Moses, it would have been in Egyptian.

So Chaim Weizmann moved to Berlin and became a German citizen.
From there he learned how to make synthetic acetone for the production of cordite explosive, and he traded that knowledge to the British in exchange for the Balfour Declaration. That made him a traitor to Germany.

Forum List

Back