Arabian was wrong, women hate islam

Arabian said:
Hay

Hi again
Actually i think im not mistaken,, at least im a girl and i love Islam,, and Im really proud to be Muslim
anyway,, back to the main point..
I hope u could get my point
You don't have to convince me, you have to convince the thousands of muslim women who are TERRIFIED at the prospect of sharia law coming to Canada. Why would people be terrified of their own religion? Perhaps because they've experienced it first hand and prefer their islam diluted with Western values like equality? I don't know but like I said, it isn't me you have to convince.

Arabian,

I don't quote from religious sources to justify my beliefs; I just speak from my heart about what feels is the right thing to do.

If adultery is unlawful, then all parties involved, regardless of gender, should be treated equally when it comes to applying consequences.

HorhayAtAMD said:
You don't have to convince me, you have to convince the thousands of muslim women who are TERRIFIED at the prospect of sharia law coming to Canada. Why would people be terrified of their own religion? Perhaps because they've experienced it first hand and prefer their islam diluted with Western values like equality? I don't know but like I said, it isn't me you have to convince.
actually,, this remind me something,, occur from 2days maybe
the imagrates egyptian chistian In the USA made a confrence in washington ,, asking the help from UN to help the Egyptian christian from the Egyptian Muslims,, cuse they are killing by them and forced to convert to islam,, and bla bla bla,,,
and all of these things are lies,, nothing from this occur,, and you can talk with any Egyptian christian,,
they dont live in Egypt maybe they live in Russia and Shishan or Cusuva ,,,

the main point if they didnt want to be muslims why they are muslims,, if the islam treated women in a good way and take care of her,, where is the weak point in the subject,, maybe they misunderstand there religion,,
maybe they didnt understand the main point of its laws,, lots of maybe,,,
but the the only thing that remain and its not maybe,, is the Islamic teaches,,
if anyone see the core of it and understand it well,,he/she wont look to other,, they will search in islam not in Muslim,, cuz people maybe wrong,, but allah cant be wrong,, cua he is the one who created everything in this life...
including you,, and as a consequence he knows the good for you

Qur'an, Chapter 2:
AL-BAQARA (THE COW)
Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.
as we said equal cant be between man and woman,,
they are comleting eachother ,, no one can stand alone,,
the equality only in the deeds,, whether its good or bad
qur'an surat AL-HUJRAAT (chapter 46)

O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

kurtsprincess said:
Arabian,

I don't quote from religious sources to justify my beliefs; I just speak from my heart about what feels is the right thing to do.

If adultery is unlawful, then all parties involved, regardless of gender, should be treated equally when it comes to applying consequences.

Qur'an, Chapter 24:
AL-NOOR (THE LIGHT)
The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment.

Arabian said:
Qur'an, Chapter 24:
AL-NOOR (THE LIGHT)
The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment.

Must your government follow the Sharia Law? In the US this would be a manner dealth with within the Mosque and not by the government itself.

Muslim states are bound by Shariah law, but the Quran grants leniencies to Muslims living in non-Muslim states. They are supposed to work toward the spread of Islam so that it can eventually set up Shariah law.

Hagbard Celine said:
Muslim states are bound by Shariah law, but the Quran grants leniencies to Muslims living in non-Muslim states. They are supposed to work toward the spread of Islam so that it can eventually set up Shariah law.

So basically every Muslim can be considered a subversive mole?

Forum List

Back