Islamic end times signs

Said1 said:
I was lurking in their forums for quite awhile, interesting stuff. DId you register?

Hell no. I don't want them to know anything about me. they're scary.

Said1 said:
They sure as hell are! Did you read the thread about Katrina?? :eek:

You'd be banned anyway, no doggin the man.

I think I saw it. Something about Katrina being punishment from allah!

Said1 said:
Makes you want to run out and convert don't it?

While this is quite stupid there have been a few stupid religious nuts down here(I'm in Baton Rouge) saying the same thing. They are definitely in the minority and are scarce but stupididity isn't limited to followers of Islam. If anyone has ever read the book of revelations you'll realize that it's one of the sillier books you can possibly read. According to revelations Jesus is going to come back to earth with a sword coming out of his mouth and we can expect to see 7 headed monsters and other nonsense as well.

Powerman said:
While this is quite stupid there have been a few stupid religious nuts down here(I'm in Baton Rouge) saying the same thing. They are definitely in the minority and are scarce but stupididity isn't limited to followers of Islam. If anyone has ever read the book of revelations you'll realize that it's one of the sillier books you can possibly read. According to revelations Jesus is going to come back to earth with a sword coming out of his mouth and we can expect to see 7 headed monsters and other nonsense as well.

Ahhh, you've never had dreams before? Hmmm, explains alot, sounds like you missed your childhood:) HEY, just kidding !

LuvRPgrl said:
Ahhh, you've never had dreams before? Hmmm, explains alot, sounds like you missed your childhood:) HEY, just kidding !

I can't complain about my childhood. I can't complain about much now that I've got electricity back. My family is doing well. I just feel bad for the people that lost so much stuff.

Forum List

Back