Arab TV reports on sensitive documents left behind by FBI at Benghazi

Let's not manicure the bullshit.

Our President has failed this Country, our Flag, our Constitution, and the Principals of this Nation.

That said, he will be re-elected upon voters' unappreciated deference to Country, Flag, Constitution, and Principal.

We have me the enemy. The enemy is at the doorstep. The enemy is us.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious.

But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly.

But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.

For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men.

He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist.

A murderer is less to fear.The traitor is the plague.

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Truth.

Our President has failed this Country, our Flag, our Constitution, and the Principals of this Nation.

That said, he will be re-elected upon voters' unappreciated deference to Country, Flag, Constitution, and Principal.

Yes I agree! the enemy is the enemy within ... this so called President of USA:Barack Hussein Obama :(

Yes I agree! the enemy is the enemy within ... this so called President of USA:Barack Hussein Obama :(

Sounds like the collective enemy needs a collective enema. Let Romney fix all the evils in the US.

Last edited:
^^^

I pray ... that Romney will do just that!!!!

Bam BAm has to gooooooooo

Shame on Obamicon! SHAME on HIM! goooooooooooooooooooooo away, now ...will the people in America will vote this fraud out?

will they?????????????????????????

Lord we hope so!

If Americans vote for Hussein this time around knowing he is the enemy... I will begin to have my doubts about my favorite place on earth USA (after Paris)

I will be in shocked ...and I am not joking :(

There is still time... please do the right thing Vote ROMNEY

Last edited:

Forum List

Back