Arab Spring and Israeli Enemy

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Hossfly, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,659
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. BecauseIKnow

BecauseIKnow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +434
    Good article. The Arab leaders are scum who are only good at killing their people. And I see Syrian officials diverting the protests by claiming the Zionists this and that. And that they fight the Zionists. And more bullshit. I agree Arabic countries have problems and they need better leaders and better progress. Good to see that going that path. I can't personally say much about Arabic countries. I'm from Gaza. And still this doesn't make Israel innocent. But it does show that dictators are liars

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. MJB12741

MJB12741 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,075
    This is truly an article for the world to read. For some the truth will hurt too much to comment. But if there is ever to be a lasting peace between Israel & the Palestinians, first the truth must be known, no matter how much it will hurt those who refuse to see it.

4. Billo_Really

Billo_Really Litre of the Band

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,261
    This is just another bullshit attempt to deflect and distract attention away from Israeli atrocities and violations of IHL, because that country is too coward to take responsibility for their own actions.

5. BecauseIKnow

BecauseIKnow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +434
    It's always an attempt to distract attention from Israel. Regardless of what they post. You never see them address topic. Most of their posts are Muslim hate posts or random off topic diverting posts. Because that exact reason :cool:

6. MJB12741

MJB12741 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,075
    Perfect reply. Just like I said, for some the truth will hurt too much for them to accept it.

7. Billo_Really

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,261
    I have nothing but contempt and disdain for those who are too pussy to own up to the things they say and do.

I would actually have more respect for these people if they came out and said, "Yeah, we fuck with them (the Pals), so what!"

I said that once to someone, "Yeah, I did it, so what!", which completely killed their argument. They had this whole speech prepared for after expecting my denial and now couldn't use it. Boy, was she pissed! She spent days working on it, talking to her friends, getting ready for the moment of confrontation, but never expected the response she got.

If Israel came out and said, "Yeah, we're fucked. And we fuck with the Pals like the "scorpion and the frog". Next question?" Argument ends right there!

8. Billo_Really

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,261
    Fuck off, trollboy!

You wouldn't know the truth, if you took it rectally.

9. BecauseIKnow

BecauseIKnow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +434
    This only succeeds because the US medias crap journalism when it comes to Israel and our Congress who supports Israel no matter how right wing the government of Israel is. They also veto anything that works towards peace. If they do admit they aren't for peace. Yet they try to make an even worse argument that they aren't the aggressors. It's pathetic. And unfortunately in the US media there is only one side presented when it comes to Israel. :cool:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  10. Lipush

Lipush Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,281
    Loinboy is so eated up by Hatred for Israelis he cannot understand that there is good in them too.