Arab Spring and Israeli Enemy

Glad you posted this article...That's what the Arab Spring is really about...getting rid of the Dictators, Sheiks and Kings who have stripped the Arabs of not only the necessities of life but of their human dignity!

That's why I have consistently applauded the Arab spring and have posted that Israel has a Historic opportunity to grasp a peace and start the healing,
Do you really think, Pbel, that the Muslim world actually wants to make friends with Israel when you have Muslim countries like in the following article?
Anti-Semitism without Jews in Malaysia | Full Comment | National Post

:eusa_hand: stop right there. You agreed on the "fact" that the Muslim world doesn't care about the Palestinians. You're starting to sound like Mitt Romney right now. It's not about the Muslim world. It's Palestinians and Israelis. Israel needs to quit diverting and making excuses. They can make peace but they don't want it. It's not got to do with the Muslim world
Palisimians are Muslims and part of the Muslim world. And yes the Muslim Arabs have no liking or use for the Palis except to use them for their eternal Jew hate.
BTW if Israel vacated their land and moved to another country, who do you think would take over? The Palestinians? Bwaahahah!

Glad you posted this article...That's what the Arab Spring is really about...getting rid of the Dictators, Sheiks and Kings who have stripped the Arabs of not only the necessities of life but of their human dignity!

That's why I have consistently applauded the Arab spring and have posted that Israel has a Historic opportunity to grasp a peace and start the healing,
Do you really think, Pbel, that the Muslim world actually wants to make friends with Israel when you have Muslim countries like in the following article?

:eusa_hand: stop right there. You agreed on the "fact" that the Muslim world doesn't care about the Palestinians. You're starting to sound like Mitt Romney right now. It's not about the Muslim world. It's Palestinians and Israelis. Israel needs to quit diverting and making excuses. They can make peace but they don't want it. It's not got to do with the Muslim world
Give it up and go do your homework. The entire Muslim world has to decide if they agree to accept Israel as a country and not want it to be destroyed. In fact, they have to decide to stop blaming the Jews for everything. And if the Muslim world really cared about the Palestinians they certainly would have been helping them all along. They use these Palestinians in their fight against the Jews.

Give it up and go do your homework. The entire Muslim world has to decide if they agree to accept Israel as a country and not want it to be destroyed. In fact, they have to decide to stop blaming the Jews for everything. And if the Muslim world really cared about the Palestinians they certainly would have been helping them all along. They use these Palestinians in their fight against the Jews.

Bs. Muslim countries have no right to interfere in Israel's affairs. The peace process is between the Israelis and the Palestinains. Don't revert to lame excuses. Israel can make peace but their right wing coalition leader has signaled very clearly he's not a candidate for peace. He wants full Israeli control

This is an interesting article from Arab News written by an Arab who tells it like it is. The comments are interesting too.

Arab Spring and the Israeli enemy | ArabNews

I think a lot of it is rhetoric just like these boards...However in 2002 the Saudis through the Arab League proposed a comprehensive peace with its 29 members, for recognition, and trade...Israel refused to negotiate...If Israel ever forgets the Eretz Israel idea, the peace will hold like it has with Egypt and Jordan for over 35 years.

The healing will then begin.

Well, I have to agree the Arab Spring is wonderful. Muslim terrorists killing Muslim terrorists in their own countries in record numbers. Long live the Arab Spring, right PBel?

This is an interesting article from Arab News written by an Arab who tells it like it is. The comments are interesting too.

Arab Spring and the Israeli enemy | ArabNews

Bs. Muslim countries have no right to interfere in Israel's affairs. The peace process is between the Israelis and the Palestinains. Don't revert to lame excuses. Israel can make peace but their right wing coalition leader has signaled very clearly he's not a candidate for peace. He wants full Israeli control
Another one who can't face reality about what the Muslims think about the Jews. Meanwhile,could you tell us what is in the Hamas charter now. Show us where they have left out the part about destroying Israel. They themselves have said they would never accept Israel, or did you conveniently miss that part?

I think a lot of it is rhetoric just like these boards...However in 2002 the Saudis through the Arab League proposed a comprehensive peace with its 29 members, for recognition, and trade...Israel refused to negotiate...If Israel ever forgets the Eretz Israel idea, the peace will hold like it has with Egypt and Jordan for over 35 years.

Pbel, face reality. The Muslims have been taught to hate the Jews since Islam first began. They really are not going to change unless you can change all the Muslim clerics and leaders to say that they were wrong about the Jews and that the Islamic holy writings were wrong about the Jews..

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! Couldn't have said it better myself. "Bs. Muslim countries have no right to interfere in Israel's affairs. The peace process is between the Israelis and the Palestinains. Don't revert to lame excuses. Israel can make peace but their right wing coalition leader has signaled very clearly he's not a candidate for peace. He wants full Israeli control."

All the Palestinians want is to be free from Israel's bondage. So what does Netanyahoo do? He makes peace offerings to the Palestinians, builds a security fence & concedes land to them to keep them captives in Israel.

Face it you Zionists, not once has Netanyahoo even tried to help free the Palestinians by offering an incentive to the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Shame on Israel.

Hahaha. Loiney, you don;t care about the Palis or the Israelis
That's right, I don't! Why should I? What happens there, doesn't affect my daily life at all. I could care less.

Congratulations, that's a true statement! It also proves your next statement is full of shit!
...you just hate Jews.
Why would I do that, when I don't care? People who don't care about things, have no emotion towards them, good or bad. They just don't expend the energy for things they don't care about. And hate, takes energy to maintain. And besides, I'm a Catholic. Why would I give a shit about a religion I don't subscribe to?

Go join stormfront, you;ll fit right in there !
I went over there once, just to fuck with the rednecks. Fucking with them is as fun as fucking with the neocons. My user name was Rob Whitey. But I didn't stay long. They have this weird rule that your first 50 posts have to be reviewed by a moderator before its posted. And I thought to myself, "Man, you mean to tell me, you guys are so pussy, you can't handle what someone says off the cuff? You have to have mommy or daddy decide whether you get to hear the bad stuff? You only wanna hear the shit that strokes your dick?"

Too bad, I would've had a lotta fun. That's okay, I'll just take it all out on YOU!

So you join message boards to fuck with people ? That says a lot about you. I wish I had that much free time on my hands. Damn, you are one big LOSER !!

Needless to say, get a life !

Pbel, face reality. The Muslims have been taught to hate the Jews since Islam first began. They really are not going to change unless you can change all the Muslim clerics and leaders to say that they were wrong about the Jews and that the Islamic holy writings were wrong about the Jews..
Please provide a link to that statement.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAQo4eHni9E]All Muslims Are Taught To Hate Jews.swf - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etDb5tXPawc&feature=related]Palestinian Children Taught to Hate Jews - YouTube[/ame]

All Muslims Are Taught To Hate Jews.swf - YouTube

Show us where in the Koran it says to hate Jews, not by a few wacky Mullahs, like the chief Rabbi of Israel who said Goys aren't worth a fingernail of a Jew. Link please.

I was only stating the truth, and if you would have kept your eyes open to what has been said about the Jews, you would see that I am right.. Can't you research yourself to see what the Muslims have been saying? I thought you were smart enough to do that. You have the huge amount of information on the Internet so start looking. Don't be so lazy.

Show us where in the Koran it says to hate Jews, not by a few wacky Mullahs, like the chief Rabbi of Israel who said Goys aren't worth a fingernail of a Jew. Link please.
Why, Pbel, is anyone stopping you from researching the Koran and the other Islamic holy writings, or are you too lazy to do some researching yourself utilizing the Internet? They even mention not to make friends with people like you since you are considered an Infidel. I wonder if Pbel is naive enough to believe that people can be turned into animals. Some previous Muslim posters on another board believed it was possible. You're a fool, Pbel, if you don't think the people have listened to their clerics down through the ages when it came to Jews and those other non Muslims.
Did Allah transform Jews into apes and pigs? An analysis of three passages in the Quran.

By the way, MJB, you can post a hundred videos and get a hundred Muslims in person to tell him how they hate the Jews, and Pbel will still remain the Dhimwit that he is.

I was only stating the truth, and if you would have kept your eyes open to what has been said about the Jews, you would see that I am right.. Can't you research yourself to see what the Muslims have been saying? I thought you were smart enough to do that. You have the huge amount of information on the Internet so start looking. Don't be so lazy.

Stop bitching and moaning...the author of a post is responsible for providing a link or proof not the reader...

for anyone interested in the issue of islam and hatred of jews----simply talk to muslim teens, read the koran, and talk to any jew who was born in a shariah shit hole --------In the past----one could learn about hatred taught in mosques by simply going and listening------but lately muslims have become more circumspect about expressing their filth

Why, Pbel, is anyone stopping you from researching the Koran and the other Islamic holy writings, or are you too lazy to do some researching yourself utilizing the Internet? They even mention not to make friends with people like you since you are considered an Infidel. I wonder if Pbel is naive enough to believe that people can be turned into animals. Some previous Muslim posters on another board believed it was possible. You're a fool, Pbel, if you don't think the people have listened to their clerics down through the ages when it came to Jews and those other non Muslims.
Did Allah transform Jews into apes and pigs? An analysis of three passages in the Quran.

By the way, MJB, you can post a hundred videos and get a hundred Muslims in person to tell him how they hate the Jews, and Pbel will still remain the Dhimwit that he is.

It is incredible that you hatemongers take the Koran out of context to justify your-own hate...Would you like me to start quoting the Talmud and see what it says about West Virgini Christians?

I read the koran ---probably before most of you were born. -----ie ---in my youth. I have had very candid conversations with muslims----also before most of you were born. I even attended a mosque before most of you were born. As an adult I am married to a jew born in a shariah shit hole-----he does encounter muslims---even from the country of his birth but always PRETENDS not to know any arabic I am a source as to that which muslims are TAUGHT TO HATE------yes----they are taught to hate jews. Muslims I have encountered who never knowingly met a jew before meeting me------and who did not know I am a jew------expressed that hatred. Young highly educated muslims ---from countries that have no jewish population were able to quote virulent nazi propaganda ----chapter and verse. As to my husband---the reason he pretends to know no arabic is because he likes to let the muslims do their fart mouthed insults against jews in arabic in his presence. Muslims are ACTIVELY taught to hate jews in their homes, their schools and their mosques. For the record---muslims from southeast asia hate hindus just as much and muslims from the middle east hate christians-----almost as much. Muslims children ARE taught to hate. Any child subjected to PRAYER MEETINGS that include "DEATH TO......." chants is being taught to hate --------but I did not learn about it from the "death to......" chants----I learned directly from muslims and visit to mosques

Forum List

Back