Arab Israeli Peace Through Islamic Breastfeeding?

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
Middle East Peace Through Islamic Breastfeeding? :woohoo:

Breastfeeding Fatwa Causes Stir
One of Sunni Islam's most prestigious institutions is to discipline a cleric after he issued a decree allowing women to breastfeed their male colleagues. Dr Izzat Atiya of Egypt's al-Azhar University said it offered a way around segregation of the sexes at work.

His fatwa stated the act would make the man symbolically related to the woman and preclude any sexual relations.

The president of al-Azhar denounced the fatwa, which Dr Atiya has since retracted, as defamatory to Islam.
According to Islamic tradition, or Hadith, breast-feeding establishes a degree of maternal relation, even if a woman nurses a child who is not biologically hers.

'Family bond'

In his fatwa, Dr Atiya, the head of al-Azhar's Department of Hadith, said such teachings could equally apply to adults.

He said that if a woman fed a male colleague "directly from her breast" at least five times they would establish a family bond and thus be allowed to be alone together at work.

"Breast feeding an adult puts an end to the problem of the private meeting, and does not ban marriage," he ruled.

"A woman at work can take off the veil or reveal her hair in front of someone whom she breastfed."
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Breastfeeding fatwa causes stir

Last edited:
  • Banned
Breast feeding? what the fuck? premarital sex is not allowed but I can suck on my female co workers tits? ok.

That muhammad freak, who was called the Crazed Poet by his own people in Mecca, instructed a woman stupid enough to seek his "wisdom" that if a male friend were to be breastfed by her, that would, in effect, make him a member of the family and would, therefore, eliminate any jealousy with the husband. I'm not joking.

This is the Perfect Man in islime :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Breast feeding? what the fuck? premarital sex is not allowed but I can suck on my female co workers tits? ok.

That muhammad freak, who was called the Crazed Poet by his own people in Mecca, instructed a woman stupid enough to seek his "wisdom" that if a male friend were to be breastfed by her, that would, in effect, make him a member of the family and would, therefore, eliminate any jealousy with the husband. I'm not joking.

Whoa, and this is still being practiced? :eek:

• Banned
Saudi Clerics Issue Fatwa Okaying Adult Breast-Feeding :woohoo:
Kissing cousins? Not quite.

While it has been common for women to breast-feed their young male relations so that they may be allowed together alone later, two Saudi clerics recently advocated extending the practice to unrelated adult males.

As part of Islamic law, men and women are forbidden to be alone together, unless they are blood relatives or have established maternal relations, in order to prevent sexual contact.

As a way to avoid breaking this rule - which can result in lashings or prison time - Sheikh Al Obeikan, adviser to the royal court and consultant to the Ministry of Justice, told Gulf News that women should give their breast milk to male colleagues, acquaintances or anyone with whom they come into regular contact.

Saudi clerics issue fatwa okaying adult breast-feeding as way of circumventing Islamic law - New York Daily News

Last edited:

One of Sunni Islam's most prestigious institutions is to discipline a cleric after he issued a decree allowing women to breastfeed their male colleagues. Dr Izzat Atiya of Egypt's al-Azhar University said it offered a way around segregation of the sexes at work.

His fatwa stated the act would make the man symbolically related to the woman and preclude any sexual relations.

The president of al-Azhar denounced the fatwa, which Dr Atiya has since retracted, as defamatory to Islam.
According to Islamic tradition, or Hadith, breast-feeding establishes a degree of maternal relation, even if a woman nurses a child who is not biologically hers.

'Family bond'

In his fatwa, Dr Atiya, the head of al-Azhar's Department of Hadith, said such teachings could equally apply to adults.

He said that if a woman fed a male colleague "directly from her breast" at least five times they would establish a family bond and thus be allowed to be alone together at work.

"Breast feeding an adult puts an end to the problem of the private meeting, and does not ban marriage," he ruled.

"A woman at work can take off the veil or reveal her hair in front of someone whom she breastfed."

I'll have mine on the rocks, mixed with some Rum and some mint please. Arabian Mohito!

John D Rockefeller would sit on a park bench and would give young mothers a shiny new dime for them to pump out their milk for him to drink. He did this for many years and even employed wet nurses..

• Banned

John D Rockefeller would sit on a park bench and would give young mothers a shiny new dime for them to pump out their milk for him to drink. He did this for many years and even employed wet nurses..

Rockefellers are muslimes? I was wondering why there are minarets at Rockefeller Center :bow3:

Last edited:
I wonder if Scarlett Johansen would let me suck on her tits so I can be member of her family?:dunno:

Main200810211224255963342_scarlett_johannson_large.jpgx

I wonder if Scarlett Johansen would let me suck on her tits so I can be member of her family?:dunno:

Main200810211224255963342_scarlett_johannson_large.jpgx

Verify if she's a muslime because if so her tits are wired for exploding if touched by infidels. :blowup:
No use crying over spilled milk :badgrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

'Family bond'

I'll have mine on the rocks, mixed with some Rum and some mint please. Arabian Mohito!

Shaken not stirred

Last edited:
Islamic adult breastfeeding of goats, sheep and camels is halal, provided you can locate their nipples :woohoo:

:bow3:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS5Xpdu4ELE]Sex with Animals in Islam - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
"Abu, is that a quran in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back