Approval of eugenics in China, and in the future for the US...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Plasmaballs said it, not me. For those who "like" the idea of eugenics, here is some interesting info:

"Perhaps the clearest example of the power of the eugenics movement today is in China, with its one-child-only family policy. This policy is an assault on prenatal life and on women's privacy, both. The program was described and praised in 16 articles in a remarkable issue of IPPF's quarterly journal, People, in 1989, on the eve of the massacre in Tiananmen Square. But this anti-life, anti-choice policy is not unique to China; most of the nations of Asia have some coercive elements in their population policies.
"The coercive Chinese policy has a great deal of acceptance and support in the United States, including from feminist leaders like Eleanor Smeal and Molly Yard. When the Reagan administration cut off funds for the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) because of its support for the Chinese population program, two American organizations sued to restore funds: Rockefeller's Population Council and the Population Institute in Washington. A 1978 survey of members of the Population Association of America found that 34 percent of members agreed that "coercive birth control programs should be initiated in at least some countries immediately."​

Last edited:
Popcorn-09-Psych.gif

Last edited:
Quote him.

"I like the idea of controlling a population when it is needed. Like say over in India or china where they have over a billion people and limited resources.

We are damn lucky those 2 billion all dont drive cars and use up natural resources like we do.

I can see the benefits to it and i can see the draw backs of the control aspects. Its fun to talk about, but not something to take very seriously right now. Unless you are Koshergirl and are a moron. "

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/206800-exposed-komen-vp-targeted-planned-parenthood-8.html?

Quote him.

"I like the idea of controlling a population when it is needed. Like say over in India or china where they have over a billion people and limited resources.

We are damn lucky those 2 billion all dont drive cars and use up natural resources like we do.

I can see the benefits to it and i can see the draw backs of the control aspects. Its fun to talk about, but not something to take very seriously right now. Unless you are Koshergirl and are a moron. "

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/206800-exposed-komen-vp-targeted-planned-parenthood-8.html?

And that, my friends, is why you'll find mass graves at the end of every Progressive rainbow

well then, if they had no population control your bleeding hearts would take the poor and starving into your own houses and take care of them all?

Quote him.

except for the redundancy in that last sentence, i don't have a problem with it.

not surprised that the dimwit OP has her tits in an uproar about it- reading for comprehension has never been her strong suit.

Uh, yeah. Cuz he didn't say he "likes the idea of controlling a population".

What's the definition of eugenics again?

The US has had a eugenics program since we adopted german scientists after the WW. Planned Parenthood was one of the original "projects".

Actually, eugenics originated in the US..and Hitler studied it.

Forum List

Back