Apple stock split?

WOW!!!!!!!! I was so wrong about microsucks, kids and adults with child like mental reasoning must love them! Very impressive Shitgun, do they make an HR game where you call in an employee and question them about the death of their Mother? Buy their stock immediately, America can't get enough gamers, that's the future right???

Last edited:

WOW!!!!!!!! I was so wrong about microsucks, kids and adults with child like mental reasoning must love them! Very impressive Shitgun, do they make an HR game where you call in an employee and question them about the death of their Mother? Buy their stock immediately, America can't get enough gamers, that's the future right???

Gamers are so smart ... no wonder we've seen so many technological advances in the last decade! :eek:

Do you REALLY want to talk about games that emulate jobs, Master of the Tarmac? Hell, it makes sense that you'd revile games so much you ironic fucking mac fan boy!

:lol:

You are like the poor kid who didn't have a [insert anything] so they hated it. HATED it.

It must take a deep foray into the depths of Fucking Retard Hell for a guy to brag about trying to sell paint by number golf maps to EA Games..... and then turn around and cry about gaming.

But hey... it's painfully clear why you are more of the labor type than the management type! Remember to wear your uniform! You can log back onto USMB and reply during your 15 minute break!

:rofl:

Gamers are so smart ... no wonder we've seen so many technological advances in the last decade! :eek:

:lol:

go try to code another GAME, goofnut.

yea... maybe they can come out with a new cell phone and really bump those numbers!

Forum List

Back