MORE proof of hypocrites/''racism''/etc

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
white cop sues for job discrimination
In a statement through Addo, Krewson rejected O'Toole's claims, saying, "That's unfortunate. That's just not the case."
the white DEMocratic/liberal mayor says the discrimination is NOT true ......?????!!!
ahhhhhh, but everything involving the white police IS true-or any whites that commit ''''''racism'''''''..............????!!!!!!!???? hahahahahahaa
as linked/etc many times on USMB, it's only racially motivated if the white does it/white get's the job!!
hahahah
...blacks complain if they get passed over for a job [ even though they graduate high school at lower levels and even less go to and graduate college ]!!!
also MORE proof the MSM is biased/lies/etc --this is NOT headline news!!
Lawrence O'Toole Claims He Didn't Get the Police Chief Job Because He's White

wait---wait--I know I'm racist for pointing out the truths/injustice/unfairness
hahahahahhaha

In a statement through Addo, Krewson rejected O'Toole's claims, saying, "That's unfortunate. That's just not the case."
the white DEMocratic/liberal mayor says the discrimination is NOT true ......?????!!!
ahhhhhh, but everything involving the white police IS true-or any whites that commit ''''''racism'''''''..............????!!!!!!!???? hahahahahahaa
as linked/etc many times on USMB, it's only racially motivated if the white does it/white get's the job!!
hahahah
...blacks complain if they get passed over for a job [ even though they graduate high school at lower levels and even less go to and graduate college ]!!!

hahahahahhaha
White man. You should be thankful that black people dont think like you (white people) because if we were as wicked and evil as white people, not one white person would be left alive on the planet. Because by the way. we outnumber white people by around 8 to 1 on the planet (or something like that) but whites are only dominate because of their weaponry and they control the mass media. This is why whites (white supremacists) are trying to control the internet because it allows previously silenced groups to have a voice.

hahahah

hahahahahhaha
White man. You should be thankful that black people dont think like you (white people) because if we were as wicked and evil as white people, not one white person would be left alive on the planet. Because by the way. we outnumber white people by around 8 to 1 on the planet (or something like that) but whites are only dominate because of their weaponry and they control the mass media. This is why whites (white supremacists) are trying to control the internet because it allows previously silenced groups to have a voice.
Keep up your ignorant posts. I look forward to my morning chuckle from message boards resident moron.

hahahah

hahahahahhaha
Pointing out "truths/injustice/unfairness" isn't what makes you racist, it's the twisted belief that somehow non-whites are inferior if indeed that's what you believe and no, I don't want to see the so called "proof" for the ten thousandth time. Been there, done that, I'm still trying to get rid of the T-shirts.

hahahah

hahahahahhaha
Keep up your ignorant posts. I look forward to my morning chuckle from message boards resident moron.
The past, present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history white people are the main evil.

hahahah

hahahahahhaha
The past, present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history white people are the main evil.
Like I said, Keep it up. You get funnier and more stupid with each post.

hahahah

hahahahahhaha

You wouldn't know the truth if it sat on your face.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

hahahah

hahahahahhaha

you people also prove my point by calling people stating facts/etc racist
thank you

hahahah

hahahahahhaha

you people also prove my point by calling people stating facts/etc racist
thank you

I would tread lightly with that "You people" crap.

Paul Essien said:
White man. You should be thankful that black people dont think like you (white people) because if we were as wicked and evil as white people, not one white person would be left alive on the planet..
If You Were To Rise Up Like That
You Would Be Exterminated In A Matter Of Days
If Not Hours

Blacks Are The Bane Of The World
No Other Race Likes You
We Would All Adapt To Your Disappearance By Friday
Life Would Continue As If You Had Never Been Here At All

You Exist In Society By Everyone Else's Good Will
And Our Self Control

Last edited:

Forum List

Back