AP Source: Census Worker hanged with 'fed' on body

Plenty, meth lab, pot grower, illegal tobacco field, unlicensed chinchilla ranch, hell, it could have been just about anything.

Robert, you're getting to be as bad as CNN...I might have to start calling you Nancy. :D

Meth labs, you're thinking of Wasilla. ;) :lol:

Seriously though, I think to assume that it was some illegal growers of anything were the killers doesn't make much sense. Why would they kill a Census worker and draw heat to the area? They may be stupid some of them but not that stupid.
wow, and bobby brings yet another Palin LIE

Some may not be too educated or too bright, but they have a very tight community. Few will talk and/or rat in that sort of environment. And the criminals know they can count on that.

It doesn't matter whether the people will rat or not. That area will now be under a lot more police watchful eyes for a good amount of time.

Some may not be too educated or too bright, but they have a very tight community. Few will talk and/or rat in that sort of environment. And the criminals know they can count on that.

It doesn't matter whether the people will rat or not. That area will now be under a lot more police watchful eyes for a good amount of time.

And I'm guessing they're not gonna stop the census from happening, either.

Plenty, meth lab, pot grower, illegal tobacco field, unlicensed chinchilla ranch, hell, it could have been just about anything.

Robert, you're getting to be as bad as CNN...I might have to start calling you Nancy. :D

Seriously though, I think to assume that it was some illegal growers of anything were the killers doesn't make much sense. Why would they kill a Census worker and draw heat to the area? They may be stupid some of them but not that stupid.
Where's the lie?

That area is the Meth capital of Alaska.

LMAO. You're kidding yourself if you don't think that it has been under at least federal eyes for a very long time. They have been under the FBI/HIDTA watch for a while now.

Appalachia-High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area

Where's the lie?

the REGION was, not the town
look up the facts

Think Progress » Census worker hanged with the word ‘fed’ scrawled on his body.

The AP is reporting that Bill Sparkman, a 51-year-old part-time Census field worker and occasional teacher, was found hung to death in Kentucky with the word “fed” was scrawled on the dead man’s chest. Investigators are still trying to determine the motive, but “law enforcement officers have told the agency the matter is ‘an apparent homicide.’” “Our job is to determine if there was foul play involved — and that’s part of the investigation — and if there was foul play involved, whether that is related to his employment as a census worker,” said FBI spokesman David Beyer.

Great, so one of the nutjobs who is all about watering the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants finally went and killed someone?

The Associated Press: AP source: Census worker hanged with 'fed' on body

I'm sure Michelle Bachmann will be pleased.

I'm confused. I thought the 'census' began in 2010? That's what my lesson plans provided by the government said...

Where's the lie?

Do keep up. Palin is not Vice President (you really need to get over that) and the topic is an apparent murder of a census worker in Kentucky.

Once again, according to the official notices by US Gov't, Census begins with Jan 10.

Think Progress » Census worker hanged with the word ‘fed’ scrawled on his body.

The AP is reporting that Bill Sparkman, a 51-year-old part-time Census field worker and occasional teacher, was found hung to death in Kentucky with the word “fed” was scrawled on the dead man’s chest. Investigators are still trying to determine the motive, but “law enforcement officers have told the agency the matter is ‘an apparent homicide.’” “Our job is to determine if there was foul play involved — and that’s part of the investigation — and if there was foul play involved, whether that is related to his employment as a census worker,” said FBI spokesman David Beyer.

Great, so one of the nutjobs who is all about watering the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants finally went and killed someone?

The Associated Press: AP source: Census worker hanged with 'fed' on body

I'm sure Michelle Bachmann will be pleased.

I'm confused. I thought the 'census' began in 2010? That's what my lesson plans provided by the government said...
They started hiring hourly workers earlier this year. Training may still be going on and that training includes trial runs, from my understanding.

Once again, according to the official notices by US Gov't, Census begins with Jan 10.

Facts have NOTHING to do with this story! Don't you get it? This is Mark Foley meets the Obscure Republican California Eye Patch Assemblyman meets a wide stance!

This is HUGE!

Forum List

Back