AP Source: Census Worker hanged with 'fed' on body

Out of context in a thread where I made 102 contributions, that means nothing at all.

Your fellow barking moonbats had all the answers, including Pelosi.

Only thing is, they were wrong. Not only were they wrong, they viscerally hated any information that interfered with their knee-jerk assumptions, and they didn't hesitate to show that hatred of information and those providing it.
hahahaha. It wasn't out of context and it was early in the thread.
Liar. 102 contributions - one line? Out of context.

You're pathetic.

Except for the fact that you turned out to be wrong in placing the blame on so-called hillbillies. :eusa_whistle:
Except I never placed the blame on anyone. Liar.

You did.

the word fed scrawled on his body points towards a political motive.
It's the damn Appalachians in Kentucky. They have hated feds for a century.

It should be Illegal to be that Dishonest, Ravi... Shame on you.

:)

peace...

You have jumped the gun here; it's not been ruled homicide or suicide yet. I guess you failed to read the entire story:

She said investigators still have not determined the manner of death and were still awaiting forensic tests.

^Emma... This is what I am Talking about...

peace...

?

That was from the article you quoted. At the time you posted this, they had not yet determined it was suicide.

You have jumped the gun here; it's not been ruled homicide or suicide yet. I guess you failed to read the entire story:

peace...

?

That was from the article you quoted. At the time you posted this, they had not yet determined it was suicide.

I didn't Need them to... And my OP says "Seems"... But I was MORE than Willing to Eat Crow if I was Wrong... I was NOT.

You, on the other Hand, Held out Hope that it was still a Rightwinger Acting on Beck's Hate...

^Of course that's my Opinion of your Insistance on Waiting for something More Official than the Link in my OP...

You Knew where it was going, Emma... Why Continue the Defense of the Previous Position that it was Possibly a Rightwinger Acting out of ObamaRage or Anti-Gubmn't Rage?...

peace...

peace...

?

I didn't Need them to... And my OP says "Seems"... But I was MORE than Willing to Eat Crow if I was Wrong... I was NOT.

You, on the other Hand, Held out Hope that it was still a Rightwinger Acting on Beck's Hate...

^Of course that's my Opinion of your Insistance on Waiting for something More Official than the Link in my OP...

You Knew where it was going, Emma... Why Continue the Defense of the Previous Position that it was Possibly a Rightwinger Acting out of ObamaRage or Anti-Gubmn't Rage?...

peace...

You have proof of that, right?

The majority of my posts in that thread were with divecon regarding "revenuers". The only thing I said about 'hate' was in reference to what I know of rural / Appalachian people and with their distrust in government, it doesn't take much to send them over the edge. I did say, given what was reported about this man, I'd be surprised if it were suicide, and I am.

?

peace...

The majority of my posts in that thread were with divecon regarding "revenuers". The only thing I said about 'hate' was in reference to what I know of rural / Appalachian people and with their distrust in government, it doesn't take much to send them over the edge. I did say, given what was reported about this man, I'd be surprised if it were suicide, and I am.

Look at the Line right Below what you Bolded and tell me what it Reads... ;)

As for your Take on my People Down there...

When was the Last Government Official or Representative of ANY Time Lynched?...

peace...

Think Progress » Census worker hanged with the word ‘fed’ scrawled on his body.

The AP is reporting that Bill Sparkman, a 51-year-old part-time Census field worker and occasional teacher, was found hung to death in Kentucky with the word “fed” was scrawled on the dead man’s chest. Investigators are still trying to determine the motive, but “law enforcement officers have told the agency the matter is ‘an apparent homicide.’” “Our job is to determine if there was foul play involved — and that’s part of the investigation — and if there was foul play involved, whether that is related to his employment as a census worker,” said FBI spokesman David Beyer.

Great, so one of the nutjobs who is all about watering the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants finally went and killed someone?

The Associated Press: AP source: Census worker hanged with 'fed' on body

I'm sure Michelle Bachmann will be pleased.

Eat Shit you Fucking Stain... Recant and Apologize, not just because you were Wrong, but because THAT was Wrong...

peace...

Police Eye Census Worker's Insurance

By JEFFREY McMURRAY and DEVLIN BARRETT, AP
posted: 7 HOURS 46 MINUTES AGO

WASHINGTON (Nov. 13) -- Investigators trying to solve the mystery of a census taker found hanging from a tree with the word "fed" scrawled on his chest are examining whether he manipulated the scene in order to conceal a suicide and make a life insurance claim possible for his son, law enforcement officials told The Associated Press.

The dead man's son, Josh Sparkman, said in an interview with the AP that he found paperwork for the private life insurance policy among the personal files of his father, Bill Sparkman, but wasn't sure of the amount or when it was taken out. He said authorities have told him nothing about the case or produced a death certificate, which is usually needed to make an insurance claim.

---

peace...

Yes, now why on earth could any thinking person start to wonder about what led up to a census worker hanging from a tree in the mountains of Kentucky with the word FED written on his chest just might be a valid suspicion. I mean the partisan divide and the mood of the country wouldn't EVER be cause to speculate that this was done as a blatant display of hatred and vengeance, right?

Police Eye Census Worker's Insurance

By JEFFREY McMURRAY and DEVLIN BARRETT, AP
posted: 7 HOURS 46 MINUTES AGO

WASHINGTON (Nov. 13) -- Investigators trying to solve the mystery of a census taker found hanging from a tree with the word "fed" scrawled on his chest are examining whether he manipulated the scene in order to conceal a suicide and make a life insurance claim possible for his son, law enforcement officials told The Associated Press.

The dead man's son, Josh Sparkman, said in an interview with the AP that he found paperwork for the private life insurance policy among the personal files of his father, Bill Sparkman, but wasn't sure of the amount or when it was taken out. He said authorities have told him nothing about the case or produced a death certificate, which is usually needed to make an insurance claim.

---

peace...

Yes, now why on earth could any thinking person start to wonder about what led up to a census worker hanging from a tree in the mountains of Kentucky with the word FED written on his chest just might be a valid suspicion. I mean the partisan divide and the mood of the country wouldn't EVER be cause to speculate that this was done as a blatant display of hatred and vengeance, right?

Yet these Same Liberals can't Seem to see Islam in an Islamist Praising Allah as he Shoots Troops Preparing to Deploy to Afghanistan @ Ft. Hood...

peace...

peace...

peace...

Well, your opinion was wrong; I was merely pointing out that you'd jumped the gun a bit.

BTW, they're my people too. Not only my horde of relations, but many others I'm surrounded by down here. I was speaking to their distrust of government and --- how do I put this kindly --- craziness.

peace...

Well, your opinion was wrong; I was merely pointing out that you'd jumped the gun a bit.

BTW, they're my people too. Not only my horde of relations, but many others I'm surrounded by down here. I was speaking to their distrust of government and --- how do I put this kindly --- craziness.

Yeah, that's Fine, Emma... You Reluctance to see the Obvious in THIS Situation is Reflective of your Bias... You can Agree or Disagree, but that's what I Observe.

As for your Examples of anything Resembling a Lynching of a "Fed" in Recent History...

You got some?

That would Support your Insistence that this may Not have been a Suicide.

peace...

peace...

Yeah, that's Fine, Emma... You Reluctance to see the Obvious in THIS Situation is Reflective of your Bias... You can Agree or Disagree, but that's what I Observe.

As for your Examples of anything Resembling a Lynching of a "Fed" in Recent History...

You got some?

That would Support your Insistence that this may Not have been a Suicide.

peace...

Mal, where the FUCK am I insisting this isn't a suicide? I said (back on that other thread at the time he was found) that given what was reported about this man, I would be surprised if it were a suicide, and now that the determination is made I AM surprised it was suicide. That doesn't mean I don't believe it was, just that I'm shocked someone would go to such lengths (as I posted above). Also, if officials had released the position and condition of the body initially, it would have been obvious (or more likely) to have been viewed a suicide. I know why they couldn't do so until the investigation was complete, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm surprised he killed himself. From all reports by those who knew him, he didn't appear to be in such a state of mind.

Is that clear now?

Last edited:
Think Progress » Census worker hanged with the word ‘fed’ scrawled on his body.

The AP is reporting that Bill Sparkman, a 51-year-old part-time Census field worker and occasional teacher, was found hung to death in Kentucky with the word “fed” was scrawled on the dead man’s chest. Investigators are still trying to determine the motive, but “law enforcement officers have told the agency the matter is ‘an apparent homicide.’” “Our job is to determine if there was foul play involved — and that’s part of the investigation — and if there was foul play involved, whether that is related to his employment as a census worker,” said FBI spokesman David Beyer.

Great, so one of the nutjobs who is all about watering the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants finally went and killed someone?

The Associated Press: AP source: Census worker hanged with 'fed' on body

I'm sure Michelle Bachmann will be pleased.

Eat Shit you Fucking Stain... Recant and Apologize, not just because you were Wrong, but because THAT was Wrong...

peace...

Way to call out that pathetic excuse for an American.

Forum List

Back