AP poll: 70% of Americans do NOT want Biden to run in 2024

So you DO believe Epp's is a fed?

You said it was "baseless" to suspect that he was a fed. The FBI refuses to say that Epp's doesnt work for them and they arent charging him with any crime, so for you to call it a baseless conspiracy theory is a weak as fuck argument. Dont you care about your own integrity? :cuckoo:
I’ve already addressed this. Not my fault you think your baseless conspiracy theory is anything other than a baseless conspiracy theory.

No I don’t think he’s a Fed.

I think he’s a guy who originally raised suspicions but then they figured that he didn’t actually commit a crime.

As I’ve already stated several times, it’s the FBI’s policy not to disclose certain information. Your claim is baseless.

Last edited:
If the rioters were reading the tweets, why would they need him to yell tweets over a microphone? Also, which tweet told them to riot?
“Show us a picture of a rioter looking at his phone while the riot is happening.”

Do you need help moving those goalposts? Lmao

I’ve already addressed this. Not my fault you think your baseless conspiracy theory is anything other than a baseless conspiracy theory.

No I don’t think he’s a Fed.

I think he’s a guy who originally raised suspicions but then they figured that he didn’t actually commit a crime.

As I’ve already stated several times, it’s the FBI’s policy not to disclose certain information. Your claim is baseless.
The FBI had no problem identifying every other person at that riot, except Epp's. Epps was on camera INSTIGATING a riot and emploring people to enter the capital, but YOU are here to tell us that he didnt commit a crime? Bitch, take your shit arguments somewhere else.

Do you know what your biggest error was? It was assuming that Epps would fade into the ether and no one will ever know for sure. You must be a special kind of retard if you dont think his real identity will be discovered. Its simply a matter of time. Republicans in congress will not stop until they get the answer, and when they do they are going to light you guys on fire.

Last edited:
“Show us a picture of a rioter looking at his phone while the riot is happening.”

Do you need help moving those goalposts? Lmao
You implied that they were motivated to riot based on his tweets. List those tweets.

I don’t know. But they were following them in real time.
Then why didn't they back down? He literally texted right after that tweet you highlighted his support for the Cap Police and other law enforcement? It's in your own link

The FBI had no problem identifying every other person at that riot, except Epp's. Epps was on camera INSTIGATING a riot and emploring people to enter the capital, but YOU are here to tell us that he didnt commit a crime? Bitch, take your shit arguments somewhere else.

Do you know what your biggest error was? It was assuming that Epps would fade into the ether and no one will ever know for sure. You must be a special kind of retard if you dont think his real identity will be discovered. Its simply a matter of time. Republicans in congress will not stop until they get the answer, and when they do they are going to light you guys on fire.
Did they identify which ones are undercover federal agents and which ones aren’t? No? Whoops! There goes your retarded argument.

He was trying to get people to PEACEFULLY protest. That’s not against the law, retard. If you don’t believe me then site the statute that he’s guilty of.

You tinfoil hat retards always think it’s an elaborate conspiracy theory. :tinfoil:

You implied that they were motivated to riot based on his tweets. List those tweets.

Put those goalposts down for a moment.

Here’s what you said: “Show us a picture of a rioter looking at his phone while the riot is happening.”

Did I or did I not show sufficient proof of this? Answer this time you little bitch. :)

Then why didn't they back down? He literally texted right after that tweet you highlighted his support for the Cap Police and other law enforcement? It's in your own link
I already answered that. I said I don’t know why they didn’t listen to his request to be peaceful. Maybe some did and maybe some didn’t. I don’t know.

What I do know is that some were actively looking at his tweets during that incident.

Did they identify which ones are undercover federal agents and which ones aren’t? No? Whoops! There goes your retarded argument.

He was trying to get people to PEACEFULLY protest. That’s not against the law, retard. If you don’t believe me then site the statute that he’s guilty of.

You tinfoil hat retards always think it’s an elaborate conspiracy theory. :tinfoil:
Do you actually believe your weak rebuttels? Im going to make it hurt extra hard for you in this thread when his identity is publicly revealed. :laugh:

I already answered that. I said I don’t know why they didn’t listen to his request to be peaceful. Maybe some did and maybe some didn’t. I don’t know.

What I do know is that some were actively looking at his tweets during that incident.
but you claimed they read and followed his tweets in real time, while rioting…

Do you actually believe your weak rebuttels? Im going to make it hurt extra hard for you in this thread when his identity is publicly revealed. :laugh:
Maybe someday your tinfoil hat conspiracy theory will be proven right. Until then, you have nothing. :)

Put those goalposts down for a moment.

Here’s what you said: “Show us a picture of a rioter looking at his phone while the riot is happening.”

Did I or did I not show sufficient proof of this? Answer this time you little bitch. :)
Still no answer from Godboy.

What‘s the matter you little bitch? :laugh:

You still havent shown me a picture of a rioter looking at his phone.
I showed you proof that the rioters were reading Trump’s tweets during the riot.

Where do you think they were reading those tweets from?

lmao you‘re not very good at this. :auiqs.jpg:

I showed you proof that the rioters were reading Trump’s tweets during the riot.

You know the rule...

cTSbXYu.jpg

Nah. It’s clearly just right-wing conspiracy theorist retards. :laugh:

You idiots always go for baseless conspiracy theories.
Its not a baseless conspiracy theory. Its considered the most likely scenario by anyone who isnt a complete imbecile.

No, that guy on the megaphone was NOT rioting. Try again loser. Show me a rioter who was looking at his phone.

Forum List

Back