AP poll: 70% of Americans do NOT want Biden to run in 2024

No, that guy on the megaphone was NOT rioting. Try again loser. Show me a rioter who was looking at his phone.
Lmao. He’s past the police barrier and he’s directly in front of the building. How do you think he got there?

Are you expecting me to show you a guy reading a tweet as he’s attacking a police officer? What a pathetic argument. :laugh:

Lmao. He’s past the police barrier and he’s directly in front of the building. How do you think he got there?

Are you expecting me to show you a guy reading a tweet as he’s attacking a police officer? What a pathetic argument. :laugh:
Do you have a pic or not?

According to right-wing conspiracy theorist retards.
If its such a wild theory, how the fuck do you explain why the January 6th Commitee brought him in for questioning on Friday? And am I also not supposed to be suspicious over the fact that its a closed door meeting? Their purpose is to "debunk the conspiracy theory". They spoke to him, yet they havent debunked shit or even talked about it. :cuckoo:

If its such a wild theory, how the fuck do you explain why the January 6th Commitee brought him in for questioning on Friday? And am I also not supposed to be suspicious over the fact that its a closed door meeting? Their purpose is to "debunk the conspiracy theory". They spoke to him, yet they havent debunked shit or even talked about it. :cuckoo:

From your own article:

“Ray Epps, the former Arizona Oath Keeper at the center of pro-Trump conspiracy theories related to Jan. 6., intends to sit for a transcribed interview Friday with the select committee investigating the attack on the Capitol, his attorney said in a phone interview.

Epps, who has become the centerpiece of an unsupported GOP claim that the FBI incited the mob that ransacked the Capitol last year…”

:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Wow, 70%! Now that's brutal!!

Biden approval rating hits new low in AP poll​

"Thursday's poll from the AP-NORC also included a grim assessment of Biden's reelection prospects: Only 28 percent of respondents said they want to see the president run for reelection in 2024, while 70 percent said they do not."

81,LOL,LOL

"We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

From your own article:

“Ray Epps, the former Arizona Oath Keeper at the center of pro-Trump conspiracy theories related to Jan. 6., intends to sit for a transcribed interview Friday with the select committee investigating the attack on the Capitol, his attorney said in a phone interview.

Epps, who has become the centerpiece of an unsupported GOP claim that the FBI incited the mob that ransacked the Capitol last year…”

:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:
Oh I know. I picked that article specifically for its wording. I wanted to avoid the typical "your link is bullshit" response. So again, if this claim is "baseless", why is Congress talking to the guy and why havent they given us their findings?

Oh I know. I picked that article specifically for its wording. I wanted to avoid the typical "your link is bullshit" response. So again, if this claim is "baseless", why is Congress talking to the guy and why havent they given us their findings?
Your own article says it’s baseless, retard. :tinfoil:

People in Congress can push baseless conspiracy theories just like you can push baseless conspiracy theories.

Your own article says it’s baseless, retard. :tinfoil:

People in Congress can push baseless conspiracy theories just like you can push baseless conspiracy theories.
You think the Jan 6th Commitee is pushing a conspiracy theory?

Why would you call it "baseless"? Do you know what "baseless" means?
Baseless - having no base; without foundation; groundless:

Example: a baseless claim.

Synonyms - flimsy, groundless, unfounded, unjustifiable, unsubstantiated, unsupported

Your article: “Epps, who has become the centerpiece of an unsupported GOP claim that the FBI incited the mob that ransacked the Capitol last year…”

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

They were determined to “stop the steal“ that Trump pushed.

Now they‘re in jail for breaking the law. Serves them right.
i have no problem with them being in jail for what they did. They weren’t doing it because trump told them to as you and the demafacist have implied though

i have no problem with them being in jail for what they did. They weren’t doing it because trump told them to as you and the demafacist have implied though
That’s debatable.

I think Trump was intentionally throwing gasoline on what lead up to Jan 6.

I think he intentionally tried to rile up the rioters when he blasted Mike Pence while the attack was happening.

That’s debatable.

I think Trump was intentionally throwing gasoline on what lead up to Jan 6.

I think he intentionally tried to rile up the rioters when he blasted Mike Pence while the attack was happening.
no it’s really not…you already provided a link to his tweets you claim they were reading in real time where he expressed support for the police…we’ve also go the speech where he asked them to peacefully protest

no it’s really not…you already provided a link to his tweets you claim they were reading in real time where he expressed support for the police…we’ve also go the speech where he asked them to peacefully protest
Not debatable to cult members like you, sure.

But the fact remains that he sent some very poorly timed tweets that bring his motivations into question for non-cult members.

Forum List

Back